Oops

PBlock96

Second,

Gearz

Latency:

4: Move smoothly pretty much all the time, Chat is current all the time

Staff:

5: Kind, Dedicated, Hard-Working. Has staff that genuinely cares.

Community:

5: "This Just in: Minecraft Server owner wins majority vote for (Insert place here)"

Spawn:

4: Wow, this is pretty cool

Draw:

4: Makes me want to stick around for a while, maybe donate some

Adherence to Advertisement:

5: It is what it advertises

Experience:

4: Pretty good

Over all Score: 4.5 out of 5

Notes: When I first joined this server I was pleasantly surprised by the server. I had expected it to be one of those gigantic, impersonal servers that has a huge amount of people filtering through it. I thought this because it was from a network of servers. However, when I joined I was greeted by most of the staff and a few of the players. From there things kept getting better, except from time to time there were lag spikes. The lag spikes weren't too bad, however they did bring the score down from a 5 to a 4.

When I started asking many plugin questions, instead of hiding what they could do like many server runners, all of my questions were answered promptly. The Spawn was pretty awesome, but I feel that the spawn was a little cluttered by a few of the out of place shops within. The over-all experience for this server was pretty awesome, however the occasional lag drops it from a perfect 5 to a 4

Thank you very much for your review. All feedback is greatly appreciated and we will be looking at and hopefully improving on the issues raised here.

The occasional Lag spikes are being investigated and we are continuously looking to improve. The slightly cluttered feel of the shops is due to the fact that players can completely customise them inside and out. This can lead to some slightly quirky looking shops but also some really amazing looking shops.

Once again thank you very much for your comments and we hope to continue to see you playing on the server.