Spawn

2013-05-27_20.06.26.png

Oasis

Server IP: madtekkit.us.to

RULES

1. No griefing*

2. No stealing*

3 PvP is allowed**

4. Read the list of banned items at spawn. If you have a question or concern about an item, talk to madskater360.

5. No asking for OP, creative mode, builder, staff, anything. You will be rejected immediately and will probably never be accepted even if you turn in an application

* You can only grief/steal from people who you are in a faction war with. If somebody is not in a faction, leave them alone.

** PvP is the same deal. Don't PvP somebody who isn't in a faction. If you want to PvP somebody who is not in a faction, then fight in the PvP Arena.

The only mod that is disabled on the server is NEI. Griefers can use it for bad.

Plugins on the server:

Announcer

BlackList

BlockLog

ChestShop

Essentials

Factions

LWC

NoCheat

PermissionsEx

ShowCaseStandalone

Sign Bank

SignLift

TeleportSuite

WorldEdit

WorldGuard

We started this server last summer, and eventually ended it due to school starting and not having enough time/money to keep the server up and running. We decided to give the server a comeback and do things a bit differently.

The server uptime varies. I try and keep it up from 12pm to 8pm CST, but if not many people are playing that day, I will close early at around 5 or 6pm.

Our server has respectful people who play every day even if its only for half an hour. I'm posting the server on the forums because I'm desperate to have more people online. It gets kind of lonely being the only person online sometimes. We take moderator applications on our website (listed below) and any ban appeals can be posted in the replies to this post.

We hope to see you soon! Heres a few more pictures from the server:

2013-05-27_20.01.36.png

Spawn

2013-05-27_20.01.52.png

Coffee Shop at spawn

2013-05-27_20.04.58.png

Gigantic Topiary Creeper by Digdut

2013-05-27_20.05.31.png

PvP Arena Inside (built by madskater360 and alliofdamd)

2013-05-27_20.06.52.png

Bank/Storage (Oasis)

2013-05-27_20.08.27.png

Jail (???)

2013-05-27_20.08.39.png

A purpose for this will be decided on soon.

Links:

Website -

madtekkit.tk

Join today! @ madtekkit.us.to

Disabling NEI is going to upset some (read: a lot of) people. Having those recipes available is very convenient.

You probably don't understand where i'm coming from. Its deleted serverside. There is an exploit where people can force creative mode, and deleting the NEI folder in the server files will prevent this from happening. As long as they have the mod installed, they can still view recipes.

• 2 weeks later...