Jump to content

Multifarm tree farm issue


Recommended Posts

Ok.. So I am having trouble getting my tree farm to work with the new Big Dig setup. I had a tree farm in the old one, so I'm not new to them.

It is a simple oak tree multifarm used for harvesting saplings. Size is 4 X 4. I power it (plenty of power), added constant water supply, dirt, saplings and fertilizer to the correct slots. I made the grid for the trees out of stone bricks just as I had before in the old big-dig version. For whatever reason, it won't place any dirt, or plant trees. The farm looks right, however the GUI indicates that it is missing fertilizer. I added a stack of fertilizer (created from appetite and sand), however it just sits there.

Any ideas??

C:\Users\Regan\Desktop\treefarm.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I can confirm that me and this happened. Miltifarm size of 5x5x4. All slots filled and I just fertilizer(blue) be losing a little side bar does not fill. Geakbox set on the north. Valve on top, hatch in the south. I wonder if it still depends on the position of the blocks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some additional observations..

I have placed humus on the ground, planted trees manually (even though the multifarm is managed). Trees grow, but the farm won't harvest them. I'm running 4 biogas engines directly connected to the gearbox with golden conductive pipe. The farm is supplied in the correct locations with dirt, water, fertilizer and oak saplings. The fertilizer count continuously decreases 1 about every 2-3 seconds, but the usage bar to the right of it is blank. It never shows that it is being used.

All of this, and the farm simply doesn't seem to be working. The engines come on initially, the pipe shows current for about 10 or so seconds, then goes away and the engines stop as if no MJ is being requested by the farm.

WTF??

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

This is in 1.3.9

To fix this go into

C:UsersMeAppDataRoaming.technicbigdigconfigforestrygamemodes

Edit the OP.conf

and change (in the follow section below) the -1 that you'll see to 2000 as below.

#####################

# FARMS

#####################

# modifies the time a piece of fertilizer lasts in a farm.

farms.fertilizer.value=2000

Someone had packed it up with -1 causing the issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...