[1.3.9]¤Mass Craft¤ [Greylist][Survival][20-slots][PvE][mcMMO]

falconmast

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? PC_The_Emperor

- Name one rule of the server. NO GRIEFING

- Why do you want to join the server? my friends are playing on it, and they say it's reeeaaally good, and i dont like playing alone :'(

- What do you expect from the server? rich with opportunity to build underground, and no griefing

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? - GRzKax

- Name one rule of the server. - No GRIEFING!

- Why do you want to join the server? - The one im playing on right now is kinda unstable and i hope this one is better, and I dont want to play alone :=

- What do you expect from the server? - A nice place where i can build my crazy lab so I can take over the world! Nah just kidding, i just want to have some fun playing this great pack with other people.

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Omega_Xis91

- Name one rule of the server. Don't build roads above ground

- Why do you want to join the server? Looking to join a Big Dig server. I have played Vanilla, Technic, Tekkit, Voltz, and FTB, and above all, I'm sympathetic Pontus_schibrach :P

- What do you expect from the server?To enrich my experience with some mods that still do not know better and improve my English.

- What is your in game name(minecraft username): balthierace

- Name one rule of the server: Be Ethical

- Why do you want to join the server: I'm looking for a nice Big Dig server after the one I mainly play on shut down, and this one seems pretty nice.

- What do you expect from the server: Admins that don't power trip, a community that isnt rude and offensive, and a nice place to stay and build.

Hey agian, i have already applied to be whitelistet, and i played on the server before it reset. But then i logged in agian today and apperently i cant break blocks or anything so im afraid that i am no longer whitelistet. Help please :-)

- What is your in game name(minecraft username): balthierace

- Name one rule of the server: Be Ethical

- Why do you want to join the server: I'm looking for a nice Big Dig server after the one I mainly play on shut down, and this one seems pretty nice.

- What do you expect from the server: Admins that don't power trip, a community that isnt rude and offensive, and a nice place to stay and build.

Hey i have played on the last server, but i am not whitelistet on this so im applying agian.

-What is your in game name(minecraft username)? - Lundsgaard94

- Name one rule of the server. - Be ethical

- Why do you want to join the server? - I want to play with some friends and have fun with a good modpack

- What do you expect from the server? - The same as above

Hey, love your server, a real shame such few ppl are on it :/ 2 thing: why is the server down all the time? yes i have a lot of time on my hands xD and 2: some food is bugged, i have only tried bread and coockies. They restore all your stamina, and after a couple of seconds, your stamina goes back to the amount before.

What is your in game name(minecraft username)?zakityzak2

- Name one rule of the server. NO GRIEFING

- Why do you want to join the server? I love the big dig mod pack and your server looks amazing

- What do you expect from the server? i hope to just be able to build and let this server be better than all the other servers ive tried

What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Drangon_Buster

- Name one rule of the server. = NO GRIEFING. Hate griefing myself. build something awesome and then have some idiot blow it up.

- Why do you want to join the server? = Because I want to build stuff in peace.

- What do you expect from the server? = No lag. /tpa /home and some sort of random teleporting.

What is your in game name(minecraft username)? = Drangon_Buster and josh48484848

Name one rule of the server. = no griefing

Why do you want to join the server? = I love the big dig pack, but haven't been able to find a great peaceful server. Until now. This seems really nice and I'd like to play with my friend josh48484848.

What do you expect from the server? = a server where you can build something without having to worry about someone griefing it or the server shutting down or moving to 'Hexxit' (that's what happend on my last server :( ).

What is your in game name? NandoRods

Name one rule of the server. No Griefing

Why do you want to join the server? I want to join the server because it seems very good, I love the BigDig Pack and would love to meet new people!

What do you expect from the server? Nothing in particular just build a base try out the mods and build new things.

Application:

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? fl9016

- Name one rule of the server. Be Ethical

- Why do you want to join the server? To explore the Big Dig pack and become a master with all things forestry whilst having fun with my friends

- What do you expect from the server? A tonn of fun and a friendly community that will not discriminate or be offensive

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons