[1.3.9]¤Mass Craft¤ [Greylist][Survival][20-slots][PvE][mcMMO]

falconmast

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)?- epicness21

- Name one rule of the server.- no 1x1 towers and keep structures realistic.

- Why do you want to join the server?- I want to join because any server I join is either lagging, or has OP admins who are just mean. (when i say mean i really want to say something else, something worse about them) I can tolerate some chat crap that they could write about me, but when they follow me from spawn while invisible, and spawn skeletons around the corner, thus killing me, or x-ray my base and blow it up, i'm most certainly out of that server. Anyway, I would want a lag-free server, with helpful and nice admins, with little to no banned items so that i can build an epic base with awesome defenses.

- What do you expect from the server?- I would like, again, a lag-free server, with a nice population, nice and cooperative people, good admins, with a nice terrain. Oh, I almost forgot, NO GREIFERS. Everyone hates them, and if gun turrets and stuff aren't banned, I may have a chance to defend myself. lol.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your in game name(minecraft username)? tytywest

- Name one rule of the server. Don't build roads above ground

- Why do you want to join the server?I searched a lot of big server and dig dig yours is probably best to recommend it to my friends, I played Tekkit be lite .. etc but the big dig is probably my favorite :))

- What do you expect from the server? I want to build an underground world using the modes that are big dig: D

- What is your in game name.

Reckless-X

- Name one rule of the server.

Be ethical

- Why do you want to join the server?

Need something to play on Minecraft

- What do you expect from the server?

I expect it to be creative and essential to my needs

What is your in game name:silasxsecrets

Name one rule of the server: dont build roads above ground

Why do you want to join the server: looking for a bigdig server with mcmmo and pve you have both :)

What do you expect from the server: fun environment to build and explore!

What is your minecraft in game name (Minecraft username)?- Lezaner

Name one rule of the server.- No 1x1 towers

Why you want to join the server?- I'm not very experient in bigdig will be good if im in a server it nice people to tell me how to play the advanced stuff.

What do you expect from the server?- Principally maturity,respect and sense talking

-What is your in game name? blackzeta

- Name one rule of the server. no 1x1 towers an keep structures realistic

- Why do you want to join the server? play big dig with more then myself

- What do you expect from the server? play some big digs without some jerk comeing along an wrecking my stuff

-What is your in game name?

DiamondHunter20

-Name one rule of the server.

No 1x1 towers and keep structures realistic

-Why do you want to join the server?

I've been looking very long for a non-grief big dig server, and now I've finally found one, i would love to join.

-What do you expect from the server?

I expect to have a good experience of big dig, without having to hide all my stuff and builds in order not to get griefed.

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? deathcomes84

- Name one rule of the server. No griefing

- Why do you want to join the server? I'm looking for a server with lots of mods installed (= more fun) cause i like building complex stuff!

- What do you expect from the server? Friendly people and No Griefing!

• 3 weeks later...

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? MrOwl8

- Name one rule of the server. No Griefing

- Why do you want to join the server? I want a fun server to be able to play big dig on and to be able to ask for help instead of looking it up on wikis

- What do you expect from the server? a friendly server just to play and have fun

• 4 weeks later...

Application:

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)?

hoodster25

do not build 1x1 towers make everything realistic.

I want to join a server that has a great amount of mature players and also maybe with a good amount of sort of towny thing going on, a really all around community thing because I love to like do community projects.

To have a good amount of mature players (not age but gameplay) and maybe very good builds and a sort of community based server.

Application:

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)?

ollyollyoscar

No griefing

i like to experiment with new mods and build cool buildings and contraptions and create cool communitys and run fun events

all players to follow the rules and allow others to have a good time

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Flyingchris99

- Name one rule of the server. Be Ethical!

- Why do you want to join the server? I am inexperienced at Technic packs, and i want to have a supporting community.

- What do you expect from the server? I expect people to help each other out and for admins not to go mad with power :)

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Flyingchris99

- Name one rule of the server. Be Ethical!

- Why do you want to join the server? I am inexperienced at Technic packs, and i want to have a supporting community.

- What do you expect from the server? I expect people to help each other out and for admins not to go mad with power :)

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? 123noobback

- Name one rule of the server. Be Ethical

- Why do you want to join the server? I am new to this modpack and your server appears to be a professionally managed one. Thus I think that this server will allow me to feel right at home.

- What do you expect from the server? A degree of professionalism and swift enforcement of the law.

• 1 month later...

Application:

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Zaenyea

- Name one rule of the server. No Griefing

- Why do you want to join the server? Big Dig is one of my favorite modpacks. Ive been looking for a long long time for a decent server to play on with other like minded people. :)

- What do you expect from the server? Hopefully to build myself a nice place and make some new friends in the process.

What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Prongj

Name one rule of the server. No 1x1 structures

Why do you want to join the server? A corner of the map to build and create. I love big dig because of the vast amount of resources and Modpacks.

What do you expect from the server? Stability.

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Dees102 and missandastra

- Why do you want to join the server? I have been looking for a place me my fiancee and I to play

- What do you expect from the server? Some where fun and lag free for my fiancee and I to relax and build

In Game Name: AwesomeAntlo

Name one rule of the server: No Griefing

Why do you want to join the server: I have been playing big dig for a while now, and I feel as if I should try to play it with other people :)

What do you expect from the server: I expect to make new friends and have an awesome experience on the first Big dig server I will ever play on. I hope to have a lot of fun, and to see ya'll there! :)

• 3 weeks later...

- What is your in game name(minecraft username)? darkreapa

- Why do you want to join the server? I am looking for a good Big Dig server that has a nice community and isn't just open to everyone.

- What do you expect from the server? Just want to find some people to play with and hopefully mature people to talk to.

What is your in game name(minecraft username)? smackerooni

Name one rule of the server - No 1x1 towers and keep structures realistic.

Why do you want to join the server? I've played tekkit before and FTB and im looking for a new experience, something different. I Love servers with awesome, helpful communities and ive found that whitelisted servers are always the best ones. I want to make a tall tower full of cool machines and devices. (just like i did on a previous tekkit server)

What do you expect from the server? I'd love to join a server with a bustling community and helpful moderators and players. I would also like a server with plenty of room and people that are easy to get along with.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons