MAC Rebellion Against TechnicLauncher

Nick Fulks

If you have a Mac, you know the problem! Nothing will ever load/start up. Make this a Popular post so the creators know we NEED this issue fixed NOW! It is their job...

It is? And here I thought this was a hobby of some really nice guys.

You Cheap bums! You shanghaied me into being a moderator and didn't even put me on the payroll?

I want my 5 months back pay! Where do I send my W-4 tax withholding form, and what state are the taxes files with?

It is? And here I thought this was a hobby of some really nice guys.

You Cheap bums! You shanghaied me into being a moderator and didn't even put me on the payroll?

I want my 5 months back pay! Where do I send my W-4 tax withholding form, and what state are the taxes files with?

Neo! How dare you! Acting like your free of blame here! We all know your paid a commission for every poor innocent soul you ban!

FIX THIS MADNESS

I've already had a friendly nudge from a moderator lately so I will resist the obvious meme

INSTEAD

You know, you could take a look at the code, it's on GitHub and fix this yourself, instead of telling a hobbyist to do it

FIX THIS MADNESS

None of us are licensed psychotherapists and are not legally allowed, let alone obligated, to assist you with your personal metal disorder. Please consult a licenses professional about your "MADNESS" problem.

Cheap Shot is incredibly cheap. I mean, sexy, sorry sir.

So, which is it? Cheap Shot, or Sexy Shot?

your personal metal disorder.

There is nothing wrong with listening to metal. To call it a disorder is extremely rude!

Guys,

I know exactly what you're talking about and I have no idea why the heck this is even a problem.

BUT, I have found a relatively easy fix that doesn't involve replacing any files whatsoever or messing around with installations of java.

Link

Hoped I helped! -Mc