I need help with Technic - Nothing Works :(

theflygon1

I really need help. I made a video on the problem, but I'll do my best to explain it here. (I will link the video right here.) Or you can click the actual link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9c9AJ9pn0

Anyways, here's what's happening.

I start up Technic Launcher fine, it loads, and goes to the main login screen, where you put in your info and pick a modpack. *NOTE: No mod pack will work.* I pick the pack I want, which right now is Voltz, and I click login and it goes to a blank window of Minecraft. I wait for FML (Forge Mod Loader) to do its thing, and when it's done loading, the screen is still white, and then a few seconds pass, and it crashes. It does this every time.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks for your time :)

I'm only helping you because of your avatar.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/common-problems-and-solutions.10851/ This is what you're looking for.

Next time, if you have a bug report, please post it in the bug report section.

I located the Technic folder. It still does the exact same thing as the video showed (my one).

I didn't see my problem in that link either :3

I located the Technic folder. It still does the exact same thing as the video showed (my one).

I didn't see my problem in that link either :3

The link gives you information you need to find the logs that you need to post so people can diagnose the problem. Since you're crashing while Voltz is loading, you might want to look into your application support/technic/voltz/crash-reports folder and paste the contents of the crash log from the relevant date into a new thread with pertinent information like your OS and java version in the bug reports forum for Voltz.

Only then can people help you. A crash like what you show in your video can be any number of things. More knowledgeable people will need to see the logs before they can diagnose the problem. Hope this helps!