WOAH WHAT! Did you guys know its a COUNTDOWN?

girl

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit confused about the spiffy new art as well.

I have theories though:

1) It's a super secret code that tells us the future

2) GalactiCraft will be updated for the next Recommended version, and it contains new planets

3) You all just thought it'd look spiffy

My bet is on a dimensional mod (Galacticraft included) adding some awesome feature that will be showcased in a near-future Tekkit update.

combine the three constellations

Can someone actually do this please? Conspiracy theorys must be investigated!

I think there are a few possibilities with this. It could be a hint towards the launch of another pack, which in this video there is a mention of another pack, which was originally meant to launch before the new tekkit, but it was right when 1.4.7 was ending, so they didn't launch it.The pack is mentioned by CanVox at 5:05, and again by sct at 21:03. Although what CanVox mentioned might be something different than what sct mentioned, but I doubt they are different packs. However chances are, that I am wrong on this, and it probably has something to do with a pack that is already out. Guess we have to wait and see.

I think there are a few possibilities with this. It could be a hint towards the launch of another pack, which in this video there is a mention of another pack, which was originally meant to launch before the new tekkit, but it was right when 1.4.7, so they didn't launch it.The pack is mentioned by CanVox at 5:05, and again by sct at 21:03. Although what CanVox mentioned might be something different than what sct mentioned, but I doubt they are different packs. However chances are, that I am wrong on this, and it probably has something to do with a pack that is already out. Guess we have to wait and see.

Crap, I forgot about that one! It was rumoured to be a magicy-based pack or something, which would explain the runes and star-signs.

I think you've got it there, since last I heard (possibly through rumours again, but I can't remember) was that it was being released in a couple of weeks. A couple of weeks ago.

The moment I saw that interview with Wylker, I knew it was going to be a magical pack.

EDIT: THEY ALL CALLED ME CRAZY!!! I told you all a new pack was coming, even the sct said it!

EDIT2: no irc log proof that sct said it because I'm dumb. But he said it.

Crap, I forgot about that one! It was rumoured to be a magicy-based pack or something, which would explain the runes and star-signs.

I think you've got it there, since last I heard (possibly through rumours again, but I can't remember) was that it was being released in a couple of weeks. A couple of weeks ago.

It seems to be that way. they also Caker said "and it's in the opposite direction that most mod packs go into" at 21:45. It seems that most mod packs go towards tech, so it seems to be a magical pack. Although again we just have to wait and see.