Banned from chat?

Vas

undeleted *I can do this all day.*

Just discussing with someone about Windows 8 when I noticed they were talking about it, pointing out everything I remember about it which was basically everything I disliked and thought was bad. So pointing out all the bad things about Windows 8, some jerkoff butts in and decides to insult me. Naturally I get pissed because some of these people butt into everything I say and start insulting me simply because I notice bugs more often than anyone else and I point out the things I dislike about something.

Then an admin banned the both of us after telling us "Fuck both of you".

<Mooseman9>: Holy shit it's true

<Lothos>: minesweeper, freecell, solitaire, etc

<Lothos>: oh thats rught

<Lothos>: microsfot has to reeducate us consumers again

<Mooseman9>: You actually do whine about everything.

<Lothos>: hmm?

<Vas>: You know what. Fuck you Mooseman9.

<Mooseman9>: Talking about vas

<Vas>: Go shove a pine cone up your ass and but out. Talking about the good and bad about Windows 8 and you pop in to bitch about anyone who says anything bad about it and call it whining. It's simply stating the facts.

<BR>: ooooo

<Mooseman9>: "On top of that, Windows 8 looks like it was made for stupid people"

<Mooseman9>: Pure fact there

<Maiden>: What the fuck

<Maiden>: Fuck both of you

--- Maiden has banned *!*@*!*

*** Mooseman9 was kicked by Maiden (Maiden)

--- Maiden has banned *!*@*!*

*** Vas was kicked by Maiden (Maiden)

!!! You have been kicked from #technic

I believe this to be unfair, as there are no rules listed anywhere about what can and can't be said in the chat, nor has anyone done anything before when people were picking on me, and if it's related to the use of curse words, an admin shouldn't be allowed to use them either. I am unclear as to what I did wrong. Discussing my opinions (although my opinions of the product were bad), should not be against the rules. Cursing on the other hand could have been done without, I do have issues with mood swings, especially when people start to insult me.

I have a fair few issues I'll admit, and it's hard for me to get along with people. I usually don't have a problem when people aren't going out of their way to be asshats. Picked on all throughout school all my life for being different (I know why only after I was diagnosed with Aspergers and several other things AFTER I left school), I get aggravated easily when insulted or treated like crap.

So, now does an admin wish to include a list of chat rules to the Global Rules section of the forum and wish to explain to me why an admin cursed us both out before banning us? What rules did we break?

Just being an Aspie doesn't give you a free ticket to Doucheville. I have my own social issues from being born severely deaf, but I don't let it stop me from being civil whenever I ought to be.

Besides, Maiden may just be having a bad day, given that Moose isn't prone to being a 'tard most of the time.

I was going to delete this thread but I guess I'll leave it open and let people see what an idiot you are apparently.

There are no "irc" rules. The only people who ever get banned are banned for being super obnoxious. Guess that tells us something about you?

undeleted - *I can do this all day.*

Obnoxious?

Someone asked for info about Windows 8, and since all of my personal experiences with it have proven to be disappointing, I pointed out all the disappointing features of Windows 8. Someone then butts in to 'be a tard' as Lethosos puts it, and I confront him on it angrily since I was annoyed that apparently people are talking about me behind my back making others I don't even know yet be 'tards' towards me.

I wasn't being a douche, I was responding harshly towards someone who was being an ass as I was annoyed at (the above) + the fact that several people in the chat just wait until they see me doing something they can make fun of and piss me off with.

---------------

Another fact to point out;

Some users in the chat wait for me to say something negative, so they can immediately start attacking me. Making me out to be the bad guy. If I say something positive, no one notices nor cares. If I'm asking for help with something, someone might help, other times it's totally ignored. But no, every single time I make even the slightest negative comment towards something "Windows 8 doesn't have a start menu", I get attacked by these vultures waiting there to start a conflict. I didn't start anything, that dickmunch did, I was just sick of it and responded angrily.

Just being an Aspie doesn't give you a free ticket to Doucheville. I have my own social issues from being born severely deaf, but I don't let it stop me from being civil whenever I ought to be.

Besides, Maiden may just be having a bad day, given that Moose isn't prone to being a 'tard most of the time.

For the record, it's not just Aspergers, it's several other things too. It makes me hard to get along with, unable to work, and moody. Hard for me to control myself especially in situations where I feel insulted. Normally am able to blow it off but people in the chat have targeted me several times before and it builds up, on top of the stress I have to deal with this week because of impending court date on friday so this week really isn't good.

For the record, it's not just Aspergers, it's several other things. It makes me hard to get along with, unable to work, and moody. Hard for me to control myself especially in situations where I feel insulted. Normally am able to blow it off but people in the chat have targeted me several times before and it builds up, on top of the stress I have to deal with this week because of impending court date on friday so this week really isn't good.

I know way too much about your life now, and it makes me pretty uncomfortable.

Normally am able to blow it off but people in the chat have targeted me several times before and it builds up.

This is in your head. No one cares about some random dude in irc to target them. This is people reacting negatively to your behavior and you've spun it into a victim complex. Chat staff aren't going to give you a free pass and coddle you for having _______ conditions they couldn't possibly know or be expected to care about or believe. Nearly everyone has stuff like that they have to overcome in order to play well with others these days. Learn to control yourself.

• Moderators

Thanks Torezu, my curiosity has been sated.

I almost regret asking for it, OP just reminded me of an old ex-friend who turned into the same obnoxious dimwit as OP turns out to be.

Ugh, why do people do this... turn such hatred into a complex "im-the-victim-here" again and again...

I think this thread serves no function and is quite unfunny. These kinda threads tend to turn into the bad kind of shitstorm, so I suggest a thread lock (or something more creative) before it spreads.

Also, OP, you need to think about how to portray your evidence. The part of the log you have shown shows YOU as the asshat who reacts without provocation.

Now off to mix salsa, cheese and sweet corn.

• Forum Administrators

It's always the same stereotyped journey.

I think this thread serves no function and is quite unfunny. These kinda threads tend to turn into the bad kind of shitstorm, so I suggest a thread lock (or something more creative) before it spreads.

Also, OP, you need to think about how to portray your evidence. The part of the log you have shown shows YOU as the asshat who reacts without provocation.

Now off to mix salsa, cheese and sweet corn.

A shitstorm? Yeah, a "pillar" of the community is incredibly obnoxious and gets slapped. Instead of going "Woah yeah ok" and just stepping back and cooling off, he gets all huffy, does EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO NOT DO and complains about how unfair things are, ends up getting people mocking him badly, THEN he tries to go back and edit the posts to hide the shit he said, PM's admins and screams "I AM DONE" as if there is some sort of great loss that someone lacks basic social graces.

The 'shitstorm' is someone exposing how terrible they are and having people go "woah yeah thats p. gross" and then trying to backpedal. Nobody did anything to Vas that isn't done to anyone else. Lots of other people take a hint and deal with it. The ones that can't are not healthy for any community, even a backwater one like ours.

So it's not going to be a shitstorm, he's just a bit dim? Can't figure out if you agreed with my post or not.

Also, if he unnecessarily bothered admins, why is he not a baby face?

The mix was delicious btw, I love eating leftovers from tortilla night.

even a backwater one like ours.

I thought we were like Atlanta, Georgia? The kissing cousin of MCForums that no one wants to acknowledge but is too deeply entrenched into their psyche to secede from the Union? :D

Motherfucker needs to stop editing his posts to try and hide how he's using a mental condition as an excuse to be a twat and hide behind the victim card.

Hey Vas, protip: If people jump on you, it's because you're being a twat. It's not organized or premeditated, people sit in the IRC channel and see shit blowing up because you're being a chump. Naturally they jump to the defense of the non-chumps you're getting all hot and bothered at.

No one cares how special mommy and daddy say you are, or that you were told it's okay to excuse behaving like an idiot with "I have a mental condition!" Stop being a child or I assure you you won't last long around here.

undeleted

Just discussing with someone about Windows 8 when I noticed they were talking about it, pointing out everything I remember about it which was basically everything I disliked and thought was bad. So pointing out all the bad things about Windows 8, some jerkoff butts in and decides to insult me. Naturally I get pissed because some of these people butt into everything I say and start insulting me simply because I notice bugs more often than anyone else and I point out the things I dislike about something.

Then an admin banned the both of us after telling us "Fuck both of you".

<Mooseman9>: Holy shit it's true

<Lothos>: minesweeper, freecell, solitaire, etc

<Lothos>: oh thats rught

<Lothos>: microsfot has to reeducate us consumers again

<Mooseman9>: You actually do whine about everything.

<Lothos>: hmm?

<Vas>: You know what. Fuck you Mooseman9.

<Mooseman9>: Talking about vas

<Vas>: Go shove a pine cone up your ass and but out. Talking about the good and bad about Windows 8 and you pop in to bitch about anyone who says anything bad about it and call it whining. It's simply stating the facts.

<BR>: ooooo

<Mooseman9>: "On top of that, Windows 8 looks like it was made for stupid people"

<Mooseman9>: Pure fact there

<Maiden>: What the fuck

<Maiden>: Fuck both of you

--- Maiden has banned *!*@synIRC-6154DBE.vw.shawcable.net

*** Mooseman9 was kicked by Maiden (Maiden)

*** Vas was kicked by Maiden (Maiden)

!!! You have been kicked from #technic

I believe this to be unfair, as there are no rules listed anywhere about what can and can't be said in the chat, nor has anyone done anything before when people were picking on me, and if it's related to the use of curse words, an admin shouldn't be allowed to use them either. I am unclear as to what I did wrong. Discussing my opinions (although my opinions of the product were bad), should not be against the rules. Cursing on the other hand could have been done without, I do have issues with mood swings, especially when people start to insult me.

I have a fair few issues I'll admit, and it's hard for me to get along with people. I usually don't have a problem when people aren't going out of their way to be asshats. Picked on all throughout school all my life for being different (I know why only after I was diagnosed with Aspergers and several other things AFTER I left school), I get aggravated easily when insulted or treated like crap.

So, now does an admin wish to include a list of chat rules to the Global Rules section of the forum and wish to explain to me why an admin cursed us both out before banning us? What rules did we break?

undeleted

Obnoxious?

Someone asked for info about Windows 8, and since all of my personal experiences with it have proven to be disappointing, I pointed out all the disappointing features of Windows 8. Someone then butts in to 'be a tard' as Lethosos puts it, and I confront him on it angrily since I was annoyed that apparently people are talking about me behind my back making others I don't even know yet be 'tards' towards me.

I wasn't being a douche, I was responding harshly towards someone who was being an ass as I was annoyed at (the above) + the fact that several people in the chat just wait until they see me doing something they can make fun of and piss me off with.

---------------

Another fact to point out;

Some users in the chat wait for me to say something negative, so they can immediately start attacking me. Making me out to be the bad guy. If I say something positive, no one notices nor cares. If I'm asking for help with something, someone might help, other times it's totally ignored. But no, every single time I make even the slightest negative comment towards something "Windows 8 doesn't have a start menu", I get attacked by these vultures waiting there to start a conflict. I didn't start anything, that dickmunch did, I was just sick of it and responded angrily.

For the record, it's not just Aspergers, it's several other things too. It makes me hard to get along with, unable to work, and moody. Hard for me to control myself especially in situations where I feel insulted. Normally am able to blow it off but people in the chat have targeted me several times before and it builds up, on top of the stress I have to deal with this week because of impending court date on friday so this week really isn't good.

Quoting for posterity.

Quoted because of reasons.

Motherfucker stop deleting your posts and own your mistakes.

Also, quoted for posterity 'cause this dude is a chump of the highest order.