[1.3.9]Flyingblock.com:25555[Survival][25 slots][PvE][No Items Removed]

flyguy23ndm

2013-06-12_22.08.39.png

ip: Flyingblock.com:25555

No Whitelist or application needed to play.

No Major Mods removed

No Banned items but you will be banned for griefing.

description.PNG

Me and my friends wanted a Big Dig server to play on and we would love it if more people decided to join us and play on the server.

We want good players who like to go on a server, play their heart out, and entertain everyone with their builds and game play.

This is a Fun survival server where you can log in with your friends and play Big Dig, set up a chest shop, claim your land, and have fun while playing.

ServerRules.PNG

Major plugins

• GriefPrevention
  • Iconomy
  • Essentials
  • Lockette

Uptime 24/7 except during maintenance where there will be short reboots of the server.

Youtube video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHDODR4txH4

How to play: watch youtube video. Take a random teleport up to 1,000 blocks away from spawn, claim your land and you will have no worries about griefers and loss of your property.

To Become Staff on the server, please fill out this survey https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17illO24Q_MxTPiMmWEDBdiDu1eQlXPccxrjpx35Xg4o/viewform

You can't connect to the servers :( the causes of this could be

a. your internet connection is bad, over my LAN the server gives no lag and rarely connection issues.

b. you are holding inappropriate items that crash the server because it can't handle your requests.

c. you are doing an excessive amount of teleporting or in another realm and it takes much longer to send data because the chunks are one magnitude larger than regular minecraft

I know this because I have troubleshot my server. To fix it, close other apps on your computer or get a better internet connection (probably not an internet problem on your side). You can ask me to clear your inventory, just email me and I will give you a response confirming that I have cleaned your inventory. That will solve if it is an item glitch.

Also, the server reboots twice a day at 12:00 EST US and 00:00 EST US so try logging back on after those times to see if it is working.

Thanks for actually complaining and not just rage quit

- Flyguy23ndm

a. your internet connection is bad, over my LAN the server gives no lag and rarely connection issues.

Lol, testing locally will TOTALLY test all connection issues.

Also, having people spawning up to 1 million blocks away is overkill. I don't think you can blame players' connections for lag when you have them being teleported that kind of distance repeatedly.

effe0p, as i said email me if you want me to clear your inventory but ok.

ok widdershinns, maybe it isn't your connection but LAN testing means that it's not the server that is causing crashes and it's not my internet becuase that is fine (download and upload). If you want to give me $180 or so a month I can upgrade my servers so they can run with no crashes due to internet. I give it 6 gig of ram and it only uses 25% of it so that's not the problem and other people can play on the server fine.

ok widdershinns, maybe it isn't your connection but LAN testing means that it's not the server that is causing crashes and it's not my internet becuase that is fine (download and upload). If you want to give me $180 or so a month I can upgrade my servers so they can run with no crashes due to internet. I give it 6 gig of ram and it only uses 25% of it so that's not the problem and other people can play on the server fine.

Lol, ok, I'll bite, what are your upload/ download speeds? Also I'm curious as to what kind of CPU you're running the server off of, RAM isn't everything. And I'm pretty sure EVERYONE gets that kind of lag when they get randomly teleported +1 million blocks, that's all server side stuff as far as generating new chunks and such goes. By the way, the amount of RAM you have isn't going to affect how quickly the server can generate and load new chunks or the speed at which it can send new data to clients.

Well, hopefully we can stop arguing soon because it seems rather pointless now...

processor on the computer running the servers is a AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core processor 3.80 GHz

upload speed is 4 mbps

download speed is 6.12 mbps

windows 64 bit os

Here, try and ping my ip (flyingblock.com) from your command prompt and see what the ping speed is (yes I know you can't test that over LAN). I may be sounding rude, sorry about that, text doesn't carry sound and I use sarcasm and over exaggeration when I talk/type and it may sound rude if you can't hear my voice. Hopefully you can help me fix the server if there is something wrong with it. If you want you can skype me, my skype is flyguy23ndm and if you know how to make the server better I would gladly accept your help. Hopefully you can be on the server soon and acutlly have fun.

I did follow up on your suggestion of not teleporting people 1 million plus blocks away and changed it to 100,000 that should significantly cut down on the lag and still place people far away for each other. If you have any more suggestions, skype, email me. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey flyguy! I need to tell u about someone who briefed me with grenades and is in creative. I can't remember his full ign but I remember part of it. It's reist and he didn't just grief me but destroyed my stuff with grenades when I locked my chests! So plz ban him and I'm not saying for people not to join the server but to be aware of reist! If he says he'll give u stuff don't listen to him!

Hey flyguy! I need to tell u about someone who briefed me with grenades and is in creative. I can't remember his full ign but I remember part of it. It's reist and he didn't just grief me but destroyed my stuff with grenades when I locked my chests! So plz ban him and I'm not saying for people not to join the server but to be aware of reist! If he says he'll give u stuff don't listen to him!

The head admin budewfan12 can refund your stuff and ban him. If i see resist on, i will ban him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...