Let's Test Big Dig 1.3.13!

CanVox

Hey, everyone,

I've just promoted Big Dig 1.3.13 to Latest. There are a ton of key mod updates, along with the addition of a new mod: Simple Power Storage, by Technic's sct! SPS adds a "Makeshift Energy Cell" which can be used as an early-game alternative to the Redstone Energy Cell!

If you're interested in helping test, back up your worlds (SSP or server) and set your launcher up to use the "Latest" build, or manually select version 1.3.13. Play with us and report issues in this thread!

This is a clean slate, so even if you've already reported an issue elsewhere (including the 1.3.10/11/12 threads!), if it's present in 1.3.13, be sure to report it in this thread.

The 1.3.13 server can be downloaded here: http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/bigdig/BigDigServer-v1.3.13.zip

Changelog for Big Dig 1.3.13- this is a list of all changes since 1.3.9:

- Updated to Minecraft Forge build 734

- Added Mekanism support to Treecapitator configuration.

- Corrected a rare crash bug in the Forge transparency fix

- Added Simple Power Storage version 1.0.10

- Equivalent Exchange 3 version pre1h has had a crash bug removed.

- Updated bspkrsCore to version 2.07

- Updated Immibis Core to version 55.1.2

- Updated Chococraft to version 2.8.5

- Updated ComputerCraft: Immibis' Peripherals to version 55.0.1

- Updated Forestry to version 2.2.6.3

- Updated Forestry: Extra Bees to version 1.6 pre 13

- Some image files have been renamed in Forestry: Extra Bees version 1.6 pre13 to prevent bad textures from appearing in menus.

- Modular Power Suits has been updated to version 0.7.0.534.

- MPS Addons has been updated to version 0.2.3.144.

- Updated MineChem to version 3.0.0.193

- Updated Pam's Wee! Flowers to version 1.5.2 1.01

- Updated MineFactory Reloaded to version 2.6.2.924

- Updated Secret Rooms to version 4.6.0.283

- Updated Soul Shards to version 1.34

- Updated Nether Ores to version 2.1.5.75

- Updated Galacticraft to version a0.1.35.309

- Updated MFFS to version 3.0.3.129

- Updated Magical Crops to version 2.1.0

- Updated Tinkers Construct to version 1.3.4.3

- Updated Natura to version 2.1 RC 2

- Updated Atomic Science to version 0.5.3.51

- Updated ICBM to version 1.2.0.114

- Updated Mekanism to version 5.5.6.76

- Updated Open Peripheral to version 0.1.5

- Updated Not Enough Items: Plugins to version 1.0.9.3

- Updated Buildcraft: Logistic Pipes to version 0.7.3.6

- Updated Mystcraft to version 0.10.4.00

- Updated Code Chicken Core to version 0.8.7

- Updated Not Enough Items to version 1.5.2.28

- Updated Ender Storage to version 1.4.2.12

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, guys,

We're starting to approach a recommended version here, and so while I ABSOLUTELY want you to list every issue you find in this version for posterity, I hope you'll understand if I start thinking realistically about what we can actually fix before release.

IN PARTICULAR, I believe but do not know that this build fixes the armor dupe bugs you've been experiencing. Please verify whether or not this is the case, and keep an eye out for anything that stinks of configuration issues! Thanks for sticking with it through the test process- I have a feeling this is gonna be the best build of Big Dig yet. :)

well the dupe bug is still happening :(

We've been using a TekkitCustomizer jar that has the inventory scanner turned off to work around the problem for now.

Myself and another server owner have notified galacticraft and TekkitCustomizer of the dupe problem weeks ago. they both point fingers at each other to fix the issue lol.

Okay, looks like the galacticraft API changed and mekanism hasn't been updated to match. If aidancbrady doesn't surface soon, I'll probably revert the galacticraft update for now, since the update didn't fix the dupe bug like I hoped.

We've been using a TekkitCustomizer jar that has the inventory scanner turned off to work around the problem for now.

Myself and another server owner have notified galacticraft and TekkitCustomizer of the dupe problem weeks ago. they both point fingers at each other to fix the issue lol.

Okay, I've investigated this myself, and the real issue appears to be Bukkit- not only does setArmorContents assume that armor is the last 4 slots of a player's inventory, when that's not guaranteed to be the case, but getArmorContents actually works correctly, so any time a plugin calls getArmorContents followed by setArmorContents, the result is a dupe.

I've reached out to blood from MCPC+ to see if he has any suggestions.

Can the electric expansion mod be added, I feel that we are really missing the more advanced power transfer right now and all of it is between build craft conductive pipes, universal cables, and the copper cables that for some reason try to transfer power instantly and therefor catch on fire. It seems like adding the extras would make it much easier for anyone trying to create a fusion or fission reactor, probably even a hydrogen generator.

I don't know if this is intentional or not, as there is no information regarding it on the Magical Crops website, or on any forum posts,

but for some reason almost none of the Magical Crops seeds work with the MFR Fertilizer block. Obsidian works just fine, but other than that, nothing else responds to the Fertilizer Block.

Can you guys add IC2 and Railcraft back it would be greatly appreciated :)

IC2 needs to be updated to work with minecraft 1.5.2 and I believe that CanVox said that they where asked to remove Railcraft. Although it would be nice to get the steam back since we do have the textures and engines for it still.