Let's Test Big Dig 1.3.13!

CanVox

Not sure if it is a bug or not, but fillers will not accept inputs of materials from pipes, hoppers or chutes...... Anyone know any other way to auto-fill them as i'm trying to fill some old quarry holes and it obviously takes ages to do it by hand :O

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this is intentional or not, as there is no information regarding it on the Magical Crops website, or on any forum posts,

but for some reason almost none of the Magical Crops seeds work with the MFR Fertilizer block. Obsidian works just fine, but other than that, nothing else responds to the Fertilizer Block.

my players are asking about this too, but i have no idea whether its working as intended or not.

I found an issue with logistics pipes. I had a logistics power junction, with a basic logistics pipe connected out one side, connected to a copper wire coming out of a fusion reactor when the server experienced a severe crash. I don't have the log, and I will attempt to recreate the crash to get one. It is important to note I had to mcedit out the logistics pipe and junction to be able to log into the server once again.

As a side-note, I would never have attempted that, however there is a serious lack of conversion modding between universal electricity, and buildcraft power.

No idea if this has been fixed in the newer versions, but two things with Mekanism.

1. Ultimate Energy Cubes won't imput or output when you log back into the game until you dismantle them and put them down again.

2. Solar Arrays won't output to redstone energy conduits and won't even connect to universal cable despite coming from the same pack unless you have to connect it to the side in which case, what the fuck :V They're solar arrays, they go on your roof. They will, however, when you put them ontop of a mekanism energy cube's imput sides which is my current workaround.

on a minor note i have this spammed on my console when people mine, is there a config option to turn this off?

2:04:51 PM

CONSOLE:

[iNFO] Entity: EntityXPOrb['Experience Orb'/556565, l='world', x=-218.43, y=68.00, z=1013.68]

me to

CONSOLE:[iNFO] Entity: EntityXPOrb['Experience Orb'/93872, l='world', x=-94.63, y=70.00, z=18.50]

Thanks mate its fixed no more arma duping great job i think its just the bees that are the main thing now ill try get some 1 to test them and see which ones they crash on

I've been testing Bees in .13 on SSP and haven't had any crashes or Hiccups so far, I can't speak for multiplayer of course. Awesome to know you're also on it. :D

Also the successor to Thaumic Bees, Magic Bees is also now available.Not now as BigDig is so close to the new recommended, Possible for a future build of Big Dig?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1627856-magic-bees-magic-themed-bees-for-forestry-the-successor-to-thaumicbees/

Link to the Forestry home Magic Bees Thread

http://forestry.sengir.net/forum/viewforum.php?id=11

I keep crashing after playing 6 - 7 hours. Here is the crash log from the last time it happened. Seems there is a leak in my world.

http://pastebin.com/J7imbfqC

On that particular time I was making coal blocks in a normal crafting table. Time before that I was looking in a chest in a mage tower. It seems like the crashes are unrelated to what I am doing at the time.

Just figured this out too.. if you stay on too long with things in an ender pouch it all disappears... then you gotta log out and back in to make it all reappear... and if you put anything in there while the other stuff isn't there it deletes it... just lost two hours worth of mining in my 3 pouches... hehe

I've been testing Bees in .13 on SSP and haven't had any crashes or Hiccups so far, I can't speak for multiplayer of course. Awesome to know you're also on it. :D

Also the successor to Thaumic Bees, Magic Bees is also now available.Not now as BigDig is so close to the new recommended, Possible for a future build of Big Dig?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1627856-magic-bees-magic-themed-bees-for-forestry-the-successor-to-thaumicbees/

Link to the Forestry home Magic Bees Thread

http://forestry.sengir.net/forum/viewforum.php?id=11

I heard them talking about a mod like that on Forgecraft(Direwolf20) without the need for Thaumcraft.

I'm having weird issues with EnderTanks. The switch can be interacted with only if the tank is facing south. Facing any other direction, it is simply unlickable. Also, the color coders are somehow reversed. When I right click with the dye on far left one, the far right one changes color. This can be srsly confusing.

I'm having weird issues with EnderTanks. The switch can be interacted with only if the tank is facing south. Facing any other direction, it is simply unlickable. Also, the color coders are somehow reversed. When I right click with the dye on far left one, the far right one changes color. This can be srsly confusing.

I've discovered that when you place an ender tank, the switch is always on the south side, no matter which way the switch is visible on.

Same thing for the colors. You basically have to treat the ender tank like it's always facing south no matter which way you face it.

Below is a tank facing south, and behaving normally.

2013-06-15_135400.png

And here's a tank facing another direction, but the switches are all still on the south side.

2013-06-15_135444.png

Interesting small bug I've found (unless I'm mistaken and this is controlled in a config) is if you but a bucket of water in a dispenser and apply a RS signal it outputs water like it should but another pulse spits the bucket out instead of collecting the water like it does in vanilla. As far as I can tell this goes all the way back to 1.3.9. Also, if anyone can point me to a block in one of these mods that does that (eject water and collect again) I'd be grateful.

I think I've found a bug, maybe.

Fulmination generators appear to be impossible to pick up once you've placed them, nothing seem to work when trying to remove them.

I've tried all the vanilla tools, the tinkerers construct tools, and all the wrenches too(tried shift-right click, right click, and trying to break with left-click), yet none of them worked.

So far, the only way I've successfully removed them(without going into creative mode) is via an anti-matter explosive(the block), which leaves an enormous crater, as expected.

For the record, yes, they can be broken while in creative mode.

This also happens to me in 1.3.9.

So, is this a bug, or is it actually working as intended?