Let's Test Big Dig 1.3.13!

CanVox

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've found a bug, maybe.

Fulmination generators appear to be impossible to pick up once you've placed them, nothing seem to work when trying to remove them.

I've tried all the vanilla tools, the tinkerers construct tools, and all the wrenches too(tried shift-right click, right click, and trying to break with left-click), yet none of them worked.

So far, the only way I've successfully removed them(without going into creative mode) is via an anti-matter explosive(the block), which leaves an enormous crater, as expected.

For the record, yes, they can be broken while in creative mode.

This also happens to me in 1.3.9.

So, is this a bug, or is it actually working as intended?

confirmed (cannot be destroyed unless in creative)

Tree Capitator config will need to be updated to the new Natura woods. Have been trying to do this slowly, but have not gotten the right numbers for Tiger Wood yet.

The following additions to Tree Capitator configuration will allow Tiger, Maple, Darkwood, and Amaranth to be cut down.

1_third_party_configs

natura {

S:blockValues=block:Bloodwood Block; block:Flora Leaves; block:Sakura Leaves; block:Wood Block; block:Darkwood Leaves; block:Darkwood Log; block:Rare Leaves; block:Rare Log

S:configPath=Natura.txt

S:modID=Natura

}

2_tree_definitions

natura_tiger {

S:leaves=<Natura.Rare Leaves>,3; <Nature.Rare Leaves>,11

S:logs=<Natura.Rare Log>,3

}

natura_maple {

S:leaves=<Natura.Rare Leaves>,0

S:logs=<Natura.Rare Log>,0

}

natura_amaranth {

S:leaves=<Natura.Rare Leaves>,10

S:logs=<Natura.Rare Log>,2

}

natura_darkwood {

S:leaves=<Natura.Darkwood Leaves>,2; <Natura.Darkwood Leaves>,8; <Natura.Darkwood Leaves>,9; <Natura.Darkwood Leaves>,10

S:logs=<Natura.Darkwood Log>,0

}

Updated the tree capitator config to now work with the Willow and Silverbell trees.

1_third_party_configs

natura {

S:blockValues=block:Bloodwood Block; block:Flora Leaves; block:Sakura Leaves; block:Wood Block; block:Darkwood Leaves; block:Darkwood Log; block:Rare Leaves; block:Rare Log; block:Willow Log

S:configPath=Natura.txt

S:modID=Natura

2_tree_definitions

natura_willow {

S:leaves=<Natura.sakura Leaves>,3; <Natura.Sakura Leaves>,11

S:logs=<Natura.Willow Log>,0

}

natura_silverbell {

S:leaves=<Natura.Rare Leaves>,1; <Nature.Rare Leaves>,9

S:logs=<Natura.Rare Log>,1

}

I heard them talking about a mod like that on Forgecraft(Direwolf20) without the need for Thaumcraft.

Yes, from what I've read about it so far is that it has it's standard features and then adds in ore depending on what other mods you have installed. So in the case of ThaumcraftBees you needed thaumcraft, not the case with it's successor Magic Bees. Looks awesome.

On 1.3.13 build

I am using the latest build and have found a bug possibly, when trying to access my indexer for the extra bee's mod, my minecraft crash's. Reason: incompatible world tick? will post error report if required.

Also the fusion machine which is built with the projector and the blueprints does not seem to want to accept any items in it, we have the nether star and some chemicals, but it messes about with inventory, removing armour and other things, but never stays in the fusion machine? any ideas?

1.3.9 is a stable build.

i LOVE bigdig, if your helping create it i think your doing a wonderful job.

but in terms of 1.3.9 you and i have very different ideas on what constitutes stable.

1.3.9 is why im actually trying to help debug bigdig now.

There seems to be a bug with the AE Molecular Assembler. Most of the time it does not display the missing ingredients on the crafting monitor. Sometimes there is nothing missing and it doesn't craft either.

P.S. I verified that nothing was missing when I wanted to craft and it didn't.

It's a Dev build and, judging by the errors, not completely stable. I'm assuming he means this new version, by the way :P

Exactly! And as a server owner, it is very important that the server is as stable as possible. Big dig is probably my most favorite mod pack, so the bug-fixes and updates are encouraging!

Hi Everyone!

Is it just me or are the Logistic Pipes not working? It seems the system gets no power from a Power Junction. I tested to connect basic logistic pipes to every side of a Power Junction, which was of course charged.