Automatic Diamond Farm

Smallxmac

So i was working on a diamond farm... and i could not find a video about it on the new tekkit so i made one. Tell me what you guys think and any improvements i can make to it. Hope you enjoy!

I found the BB Code but here is the link as well

you can actually get this down to a fraction of the size, the chests are completely useless in the build as are the pumps, your TE devices will auto output into pipe or even just the device next to them. The concept is a bit exploitative, I'm sure the infinite wood thing will get fixed at some point.

Here

technically it is not an infinite loop since the number of times the minimum stone can be used is finite, also even with the removale of the infinite wood a tree farm can produce more wood at a faster pace as viktor pointed out above

Depends how beginner or advanced do you wanna get, also aiming for 5-10 minute videos may be a better target time 30 mins for something that is supposed to be "simple" is kinda too long, once I understood the concept you were going for I could set it up it about 5 minutes. However I have to say thanks for showing me the distribution pipe I thought that was a Logistics Pipe thing and is super useful for low tech systems.