[Big Dig 1.3.9] Kenjico's Big Dig Server! [PvE] [Whitelist]

Kenjico

Kenjico's Big Dig Server!

Server Update: Read this post!

Due to the instability of Big Dig, we've decided to close the server until a more stable build is released. To fill the gap until this happens, we've opted to testing the new Hexxit pack!

We've got a post on the forums found

here

Anyone who was whitelisted on the Big Dig server will need to re-apply on the new post, however you will not have to provide a full blown application! Just let us know your name and we will add you. We hope to see you on Hexxit!

Server Information...

1-3973-560x95-1-FF5519-FFFFFF.png

Mods close this post

IGN: PC_The_Emperor

Minecraft experience: been playing since beta release, i dont have much experience in technic, but my partner, lordgreger, is the scientist, and im the architecht :D

Short paragraph: im creative, love to build, though i have a tendency to go far away, and start building there (i might have a minor phobia for griefers). I would like to join because i haven't been succesfull in finding a server that has enough uptime, and little lag, for me.

Anything else: well, obviously i know Greger very well, i care a lot about rules, like griefing, verbal abuse, etc. i am very friendly :D

IGN: EraVulgarisss

Minecraft Experience: been playing since beta, I mainly played tekkit, and Big Dig is new to me. I wanna try Big Dig but I can't find a good server, so I hope your server is awesome ;).

Short Paragraph: love to build beautiful stuff, and I want to get to know Big Dig, I love machines.

Anything Else: Hate griefers and because of that I might build far away (if you don't reasure me). I tend to say little in the beginning, but if you're friendly I'll along

I hope you add me!

In game name: Grandmaster_Jax

Location (Preferably UK): Not the UK, Texas actually, but I plan to live in the UK(Besides its good to add a little outside culture)

Minecraft experience to date: Experiences range from playing classic, although I began playing just before Alpha, classic Tekkit, just finished playing the new Tekkit, and was interested in Big Dig. I haven't played Big dig before, so bear with me if I am a little lost at times.

I am a fairly friendly person, the only times I get upset are when people ask for help, but won't accept it, wouldnt that upset you too? I want to play on your server due to the small community, and open friendly nature.

Anything else you think we should know: I am not, as people think my name suggests related in any way to LoL, never played the game before.

In game name; Razamain

Minecraft experience to date: I have played the game for around 3 years and have played vanilla (Xbox & PC) Tekkit, Feed the beast ultimate, Big dig and voids wrath and many other random mods.

I am very friendly prefer playing with others using Skype or other voice service but will happily chat via text.

IGN: Brillex

Minecraft Experience: I have been enjoying minecraft since the release of Alpha. I have been enjoying mods/tekkit, etc. for around 1 year now.

About me: I am slightly different then your average teenager, I enjoying working (irl) and coming home to minecraft. I enjoy playing with a small group of people within a community. I enjoy the aspect of a small community because people are commonly closer and can tolerate eachother. I think I should be whitelisted on your server because im fun to play with and I respect others creations.

IGN: supermicky97

Minecraft Experience: I have been playing Minecraft since the release of 1.7.3, and playing modpacks for about 8 months. I took a break from them and started playing single player vanilla, but when I saw all these new additions to the Technic modpack, I decided to try them. I really enjoy Big Dig and would love to play on a server like this one. This server is especially appealing to me because it is a whitelist server. I don't usually play multiplayer, simply because most people on the non-whitelist servers are very obnoxious and there is always the constant worry that your creations will be griefed the next time you log in. I would love to get back into multiplayer, especially in a small community like this. While I am not the most talkative person, I think I will fit in well on this server.

Thank you for your consideration.

IGN: ranson42

I'v be play minecraft seen the alpha day of minecraft i'm very good with this modpack and the mods inside it my favorite mod is thumncraft 3 sorry about my spell im not a very good speller. i'm a very nice person love minecraft allot i love to play mulitplayer with people i love to interact with people and i do respect or rule i would love to join your server

IGN: younghype101

location United States

i'v be plaing minecraft for 2 year. i'm verry good at modpack i now how they work. my favorite mod is ic2 i just love that mod. but something about this mod pack i just love about it. i'm a verry nice person love to play minecraft i love to interact with people. i would love to play with u on this.

p.s ranson42 show me this server he my best friend

thank for reading this

IGN: Lundsgaard 94

Minecraft experience to date: I have played abit vanilla, but i have mainly played modded minecraft and i preffer the technic part of minecraft.

I think this seems like a nice modpack and server. Also i have some friends recommending the server and i would like to play with them. :-)

Vanhealin

Ohio, US

Been playing minecraft for about a year or so, but I really started getting into it this year, vanilla wasn't for me after awhile. I've ran my own minecraft vanilla server for 6 months, but I got bored, and shut that down. I am currently admin at sombrerocraft. I've got some plugin and modding experience. (But I'm a computer hardware technician, programming isn't my forte.)

Currently playing space tekkit 1.5.1, and I'm looking for A nice friendly big dig server to play around with =)

We are experiencing some issues with world generation on the server, we're not sure whether it's Big Dig causing the issue or whether its the server. I'm looking into it now and hopefully I can fix it ! I will post update on here when I know what's going on.