HOW DO I MAKE DAH POWER

MAKE A TREE FARM AND DEN SMELT DA LOGS AND RUN STEEM ENGINES WIF THE CHARCOAUL AND CHUNK LOOD DA PLACE AND HOOK IT UP TO A NRG TESRACT AND DEN GO 2 SPACE AND PUT ANOTHER TESRACT DAUN AND BINGO! POWR FRUM THE OVERWURLD!!!!!!

Bam. I even wrote it on the OP's language.

MAKE A TREE FARM AND DEN SMELT DA LOGS AND RUN STEEM ENGINES WIF THE CHARCOAUL AND CHUNK LOOD DA PLACE AND HOOK IT UP TO A NRG TESRACT AND DEN GO 2 SPACE AND PUT ANOTHER TESRACT DAUN AND BINGO! POWR FRUM THE OVERWURLD!!!!!!

Bam. I even wrote it on the OP's language.

I think I lost a brain cell or 11 reading that monstrosity.

O WAIT I THOT OF A NUTHER WEI TO MAKE POWER IN SPACE. MAKE A PUMP AND POOT IT AND A CHUK LOEDR IN THE NETHR AND PUMP LAVA TRU A TESSRACT TO YUR BASE IN SPACE AND DEN PUT MAGMATIC ENGINS IN YUR BASE TO PWR THE OXYGEN SOS U KIN LIVE.

TL;DR CHUNKLOADER + TESSRERACTS

I think I lost a brain cell or 11 reading that monstrosity.

Sorry, but I want the OP to be able to understand.

O WAIT I THOT OF A NUTHER WEI TO MAKE POWER IN SPACE. MAKE A PUMP AND POOT IT AND A CHUK LOEDR IN THE NETHR AND PUMP LAVA TRU A TESSRACT TO YUR BASE IN SPACE AND DEN PUT MAGMATIC ENGINS IN YUR BASE TO PWR THE OXYGEN SOS U KIN LIVE.

TL;DR CHUNKLOADER + TESSRERACTS

Lul y nat jus uze buy-o-fyool genteraors hervurstrz and plenturs wif melunz r sumtin

neub

Lul y nat jus uze buy-o-fyool genteraors hervurstrz and plenturs wif melunz r sumtin

neub

BUD EVRBDY DUZ DAT I BET DA OP DUZNT WANT TWO GIT LAFFD AT BY HIZ FRENDZ FOR COPYIN DEM ON HIZ SURVUR.

Geez, you're better at this than me!

BUD EVRBDY DUZ DAT I BET DA OP DUZNT WANT TWO GIT LAFFD AT BY HIZ FRENDZ FOR COPYIN DEM ON HIZ SURVUR.

Geez, your better at this than me!

1 Ph33r joo m4y c4us3 m4d xP15si0|\|z wit th0ze bi0f00l g3nra+orz. Joo wi11 Gi/\/\p a11 j00r m45|-|n33z. Joo mU5+ pu+ +|-|3/\/\ UB3R f4r fr0/\/\ ur b4Ce.

0. J00 m3|\|+ +3|-| /\/\FR Bi0f00l g3|\|3r4+0rz. 411 g00d +H3|\|.

Edit. :ninja:

Also, I am aware that my first statement is incorrect. No need to correct me.

1 Ph33r joo m4y c4us3 m4d xP15si0|\|z wit th0ze bi0f00l g3nra+orz. Joo wi11 Gi/\/\p a11 j00r m45|-|n33z. Joo mU5+ pu+ +|-|3/\/\ UB3R f4r fr0/\/\ ur b4Ce.

0. J00 m3|\|+ +3|-| /\/\FR Bi0f00l g3|\|3r4+0rz. 411 g00d +H3|\|.

I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing that I can read this relatively easily.

Wow. That's crazy. I can kinda understand it, but it would take to much effort. People like the OP want to save time by hitting the caps lock and misspelling stuff, but this- its just.... wow. crazy. I'll stick with English, thanks.

I think you guys got it wrong. Wrong sort of Power.

He wants to become a Moon Dictator and make little Martians run oxygen stuff for him.

You can tell because he fears Hitler - he's worried that he'll come back to life and steal his thunder.

To become a Moon Dictator, you must explore the moon until you find Martians. They are usually discovered around huge moon bases or flags. You may have better luck finding Martians on a server. Once you have found your Martians, you must hit them with a stick and yelling "I am now your ruler, accept my reign or face my wrath!" Into the chat until they accept your rule. Usually, chat messages will appear yelling at you to stop attacking them. Don't worry, these are harmless and they won't do anything - unless of course they call upon their Martian god "admin" to aid them, in which case you should run away very fast to escape the wrath of power such as even a Moon Dictator cannot command. Untamed Martians will often try to fight back, so wear armour when attempting to enslave tame the population of the moon.

Once you have tamed your Martians, you should lead them to your base. They can accept and understand most chat commands unless you make them hard to comprehend (even advanced coding can't understand you if you don't speak in the Martian language). From here, simply type "Slaves, make me Oxygen" into chat.

Please translate this into [_]80R|-|4X |_4||G[_]4G3 so the OP can understand

Ahh. Very enlightening, thank you.

*clears throat*

OP, TO BEECUM HITLR 2 FOR DA MUN U HAV TO HIT DE MOON-NPCS WIF A STIK AND TYP IN2 CHAT "I am now your ruler, accept my reign or face my wrath!" AN DEN DEY WILL BECUM TAMED SO U CAN LEED DEM TO YUR BASE AND DEN JUST TYP "Slaves, make me Oxygen" AN DEY WIL GIVE IT 2 YU.

I think you guys got it wrong. Wrong sort of Power.

He wants to become a Moon Dictator and make little Martians run oxygen stuff for him.

You can tell because he fears Hitler - he's worried that he'll come back to life and steal his thunder.

To become a Moon Dictator, you must explore the moon until you find Martians. They are usually discovered around huge moon bases or flags. You may have better luck finding Martians on a server. Once you have found your Martians, you must hit them with a stick and yelling "I am now your ruler, accept my reign or face my wrath!" Into the chat until they accept your rule. Usually, chat messages will appear yelling at you to stop attacking them. Don't worry, these are harmless and they won't do anything - unless of course they call upon their Martian god "admin" to aid them, in which case you should run away very fast to escape the wrath of power such as even a Moon Dictator cannot command. Untamed Martians will often try to fight back, so wear armour when attempting to enslave tame the population of the moon.

Once you have tamed your Martians, you should lead them to your base. They can accept and understand most chat commands unless you make them hard to comprehend (even advanced coding can't understand you if you don't speak in the Martian language). From here, simply type "Slaves, make me Oxygen" into chat.

Please translate this into [_]80R|-|4X |_4|\|G[_]4G3 so the OP can understand

MRTIANS DONT LIVE ON DA MOOOOOOON!!!! FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL. LOL, U FAILED!

Of course, if any sane person would want to understand it:

I think you made a mistake, Martians don't live on the moon.

MRTIANS DONT LIVE ON DA MOOOOOOON!!!! FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL. LOL, U FAILED!

Of course, if any sane person would want to understand it:

I think you made a mistake, Martians don't live on the moon.

I know.

But "Moonians" doesn't have the same ring to it.