(>‘o’)> ℳℭ-ℋexxit <(‘o’<) [1.0.5][PvP-Toggle][Towny][mcMMO][iConomy][40 slots][No Whitelist][No DD]

floflorocks

11s00a9.jpg

55jhoo.jpg

2zqvct2.jpg

Copy/Paste IP:

play.mc-hexxit.com

o==[]::::::::::::::::> Info <::::::::::::::::[]==o

MC-Hexxit Is an intense PvP/PvE combat server filled with endles dungeons and towers to explore and loot! You can create an epic kingdom and rule your friends with Factions or go solo and clime the ranks. What ever you play stile is MC-Hexxit is the server for you!

o==[]::::::::::::::::> Rules <::::::::::::::::[]==o

- No spamming the chat

- No racism or harassment

- No asking staff for items/op/etc.

- No Excessive swearing

- PVP logging is frowned upon

- No Hacking/Glitching/etc.

- Respect ALL users

- Always report problems or suggestions in the forums

- Have fun and be nice!

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

o==[]::::::::::::::::> Banned Items <::::::::::::::::[]==o

*Subject to change*

- Bane of Pigs: Hitting a mob with the Bane of pigs crashes the server.

- Ender Bow: *Not Currently Banned* Somehow crashes server, Being looked into.

- Certain blocks from tinkerer: Crashes the client when you render the block.

o==[]::::::::::::::::> Disabled Mods/Features <::::::::::::::::[]==o

*Subject to change*

- Disenchanting: XP dupe glitch involving the "Right Click to Enchant" items.

- Some Dungeons from BetterDungeons: Generation of these dungeons crashes the server.

o==[]::::::::::::::::> Plugins <::::::::::::::::[]==o

Essentials

Towny

Lottery

EnjinMinecraftPlugin

Broadcaster

PvPToggle

EssentialsGroupManager

iConomy

Lockette

Vault

WorldEdit

WorldGuard

o==[]::::::::::::::::> Ranks <::::::::::::::::[]==o

--- Player Ranks ---

- Default:

Default rank you get when you join the server.

- Bronze:

Premium donator rank. Find out more at http://mc-hexxit.enjin.com/store

- Silver:

- Gold:

--- Staff Ranks ---

- Moderator:

Initial staff rank, moderates rule-breakers and provides players with help and information.

- Admin:

Helps with main server tasks and projects as well as doing a Moderators duties.

- Owner:

Owner of the server Access to everything: floflorocks

yes but pve implies co-op as in no pvp in a set area, yours is pure pvp though yes you can fight mobs that doesnt make the server pve as you can still be killed by players anywhere on the server... that makes it pvp not both.

I run a tekkit classic server we have pvp and pve this means that one world is pure pve as in pvp is off in that world and thus players cannot kill each other the other is pvp which means players can kill each other, both have mobs but that doesnt make the pvp world a pve/pvp world lol

Edit I suggest correcting the error in your title as it is misleading and actually completely false, have a look at the other listings just pvp servers dont have mobs turned off they like yours just mean that pvp is enabled in all worlds

yes but pve implies co-op as in no pvp in a set area, yours is pure pvp though yes you can fight mobs that doesnt make the server pve as you can still be killed by players anywhere on the server... that makes it pvp not both.

I run a tekkit classic server we have pvp and pve this means that one world is pure pve as in pvp is off in that world and thus players cannot kill each other the other is pvp which means players can kill each other, both have mobs but that doesnt make the pvp world a pve/pvp world lol

Thank you for this, I guess I misunderstood the meaning of PvE Lol. I will be adding a PvP toggle to the server but until then I will change the description back to just PvP. Thanks again

Thank you for this, I guess I misunderstood the meaning of PvE Lol. I will be adding a PvP toggle to the server but until then I will change the description back to just PvP. Thanks again

Its no issue, I'm just disappointed that yours isnt pve as myself I suck at pvp and am looking for a co-op server to play with others rather than against (or at least without the risk of being killed by others by accident lol)

• 2 weeks later...

Some awesome new changes just took place on this amazing server xD

The abusive admin Tobz has Ben demoted to default! :D

A new more amazing and helpfull staff member will take his place his mane is Skyzzz!

Also I apologies for any damage Tobz has done to your howse or any items he has stolen pleas ask a staff member for assistance and they will replace what you have lost or help you rapair your house!!

Sincerely Flo~