ENDERWORLD Hexxit 1.0.0 - 40slot(PvE,White-Listed,Economy Based)

Princeoatmeal

Welcome to ENDERWORLD hexxit server

98.190.185.131(25564)

enderworld.enjin.com

the server is 32 gig ram with a 3.2 six core running it

on a deticated static ip address

Only lag is what you create

All are welcome
to the server ...

We are white-listed and are building an economy based driven server.

Nothing but vanilla Hexxit is added.

We Believe there is plenty enough in the modpack to get you places.

go to the server address and send a message to themalkav to
for the white-list

things that ban you are intentional griefing without cause to rhyme

being a
dick to others

being racist... we don't like runners.

Anyhow the fact is the server is meant to be a big economy and for everyone to build with and on top of each other and find a way to support it's growth even if you like to collect dirt.

Hello. My IGN is NT1998. I would like to join this server because it is a new hexxit server and I have been looking for hexxit servers since the second it came out. I have tried out the new pack and I like the mods that are in it. I want to have a comunity that will be kind to others and is a safe one where no racisim is there or any griefing / raiding. I look forward to joining.

Edit: Dimensional doors is an amazing mod. I think it adds more room to the server. I mean, infinite space in zero space. Who else does not want that?

hey, i would like for me and my friend to get whitelisted IGN me 666Maskot666 my friend tha_things.

the reason we want to join is because we have gotten tired of the tech mods and wanted a little more adventure. it seems more fun and enjoyable. i look forward too seeing you online if im invited

I would like to get whitelisted plese my IGN is 1Charak2 reason ive gotten tired of technical mods whith people just staying with their bases and doibng nothing. i love adventure and stuff and i don't whin on death so plese my i be white listed thanks

OK, sadly until another version comes out it I cannot add anyone else to the hexxit server But my Big Dig server I have plenty of room. Hexxit eats so much resources and you'd be lagging so much... it's the mod pack itself currently that needs tweaking. I went thru this with voltz. Once a few things are patched out I'll start adding people but until then you'll have to find servers that are removing a good 4-5 mods. Read APOC post you'll see me agreeing with him. I hate removing mods so until things get better I cant add anyone unto the server. (lets see how fast they work)

Alright I got something things tweaked and dropped view distance(i hate doing this but still) down to min-3 and i'll let a few unto the server to enjoy but nothing higher then 10ish at the moment to get things stablized. and before i see butters post here... i dont need a server I own/host my own servers but if you want to tech talk thats fine :)

Hi my IGN is lilninja0823. I have been playing vanilla Minecraft for more than a year, and I am very experienced with Minecraft and Tekkit. I have been looking for a good server for Hexxit, but there aren't that many because it just came out. I will be able to help others on the server who aren't very experienced with mods. I don't grief, because I know I wouldn't like it if someone griefed my server(If I had one). Please add me, and thank you for your time. :)

IGN: mraimhigh,

I wish to join your whitelisted hexxit server! I am already very familiar with all the mods, I have been playing heexit since it came out yesterday. I would love to join u guys I think I would be an great addition to the server!

IGN: donuteateranator

i would like to join your server due to the fact that i can use dimensional doors to store all my crap, I'm an ok miner great builder on medium scale buildings [under a (30x30x30) area]

I'm already familiar with vanilla MC and tekkit i also would love to help stimulate the economy

IGN: bloodring509

I would like to join this Hexxit server as I recently found out about hexxit (as we all did), and found it a very interesting pack. I have been playing with the modpack for two days now and have made significant progress in my singleplayer world. I am very familiar with vanilla minecraft and all of the modpacks in the technic launcher. I am very interested in this server, seeing what it runs off of. The economy idea sounds like an amazing idea for this modpack, as there are no gamebreaking mods. You work for your materials, then trade with people/the server. Sorry I cannot provide more information, I do not know what else to put here. So, with that, I'll end it here. Thank you for reading and considering

~Blood

IGN: Dino42

Not alot of good Hexxit servers out there, this one looks good. Im and ok architect, and i have never griefed in my 3 years of minecraft.

I want to join since i love this modpack, and all the public servers have 9 year olds swearing their faces off at each other, i dont mind it alot it just spams the chat and lessens the quality of the server. Also like the fact you have dimensional doors on ;)

EDIT: My age is 13, and i do have skype if you need it ;)

Hi there,

I would like to do three applications, one for each of my friends who also want to join, but cannot reply to this post for some reason.

Here is mine:

Hi, I'm Attheshows, a mature player with a forward attitude that absolutely LOVES small servers. I look forward to playing with everyone on the server and contributing by helping new players! I hate greifers and thieves and will do anything to hunt them down and dish out what they deserve. I hope that you take a look at this application and accept me into your server!

Thanks!,

Attheshows

Here is the the next application:

IGN: TheXKarren. I would like to join this server so I can get a chance to play Hexxit with some people, but not so many people that it's crazily full. I'm new to Hexxit, but I own a server of my own, so I know what is to be expected of someone that wants to join.

And the next one.:

IGN: Shadew

Reasoning: I would love to play on a small server with hexxit, that has a nice, mature community, in which slander, and hate towards other players is disallowed. I played on another server recently for hexxit, but sadly, there was corruption, and people were robbing eachother, so I decided to look for a fresh start.

Please take a look and accept us!

Eyyo!

You've piqued my interest (the good way) and I'd like to apply for white-list on your server.

My in-game name is KGDraken .

I'm a reasonable player looking to find a server for the recently released Hexxit mod pack. Not many of my friends are willing to play Hexxit at the moment, so I've decided to look for a server in which I don't have to worry about another player instantaneously attacking me on sight (especially in Hexxit). I hope to have a good and friendly experience with others online in Hexxit.

Cheers!

Hello :D

Id like to apply for the whitelist!

IGN: starwarsisoldman (Do note, I love starwars)

Im a simple person looking to make a great start on hexxit!

I love adventure, and playing with friends is my goal!

Thanks for reading!