[1.0.4] DarkSoulCraft[Dungeon world ] [MCMMO][APPLY FOR STAFF][Factions-V2][PVP][Raiding]24/7 NO-Lag

john2185

nfjhg3x.png

serverinfo.png

IP: hexxit.darksoulcraft.com or 192.111.137.132

Web: http://www.darksoulcraft.com/

Host: creeperhost.net

Time: 24/7

TPS: 19.78

introvv.png

Welcome to darksoulcraft. We have No mods removed this is a full blown factions pvp raiding

server so beware and have fun.

dungeon world added reset weekly

pluginsh.png

Factions V2

Essentials

MCMMO

Votifier

WorldEdit

Worldgaurd

Custom

staffos.png

Ops: soulscapex-john2185

Admins:tiff2185

to apply post

IGN:

Experience with Hexxit:

How long you have been playing for:

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:

rulessr.png

no hacked clients

no griefing by glitches or hacks

do not bypass pvp free zones

use common sense

screenshotsab.png

to apply post

IGN: minecraft654

Experience with Hexxit: I have knowledge of pretty much every mod in hexxit i've been playing since its first day.

How long you have been playing for: i have been playing minecraft since pre-alpha. I have just started to playing on your server.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Mostly technical things. Forge's, etc

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I Also have a expansive knowlegde of administrating a server and how they operate. (i once owned a server and have been admin on many.)

STAFF APPLICATION:

IGN: Arctic_God

Experience with Hexxit: Experienced with the mods, playing since day one. I have played on some other servers but they didn't have what I was looking for.

How long you have been playing for: Since Pre-alpha.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Building, decorating, and general help.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I have been around long enough to know the difference between a good server and a bad server. With my knowledge of Minecraft and Co-owning many servers in many mods like the new and old tekkit, Big Dig, Voltz, and so on, I can help this server become more than it is now.

~Arctic_God

This server has a lot of raiding. The community is basically all raiders. Its hard to find some that do not raid. I had a friend but now I don't, Me and him got tired of being raided so we decided to got to another server. I private message him a new ip and got banned by a staff member, not advertising this was a private message.

Basically a admin said 'Nope if your leaving then you wont get your friend with you.... ban." in a silent way

A bit abusive in my opinion.

to apply post

IGN senatar99

Experience with Hexxit: i know how lots of things work in hexxit and play some of the mods

How long have you been playing for: since Pre-alpha

What your good at (Buildings, ect.): sorting things out, building, help

Why why you think you would be a good edition to the server: i've been hosting servers and been on the staff of many servers so i know what to do when some things happen

IGN:bryce1012y

Experience with Hexxit:Lots of time into it, played since day 1

How long you have been playing for: since it came out

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Tinkers construct, Falling Meteors, amongst other things

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:Because I have a lot of experience to help new players

IGN: TheGreatJaon

Experience with Hexxit: I've been playing since the modpack came out. I know quite a bit. Not a expert I'll say that, but there is always room for improvement and I'm quick at learning what i don't know.

How long you have been playing for: Been playing Hexxit since it came out. Tekkit for about a year. Minecraft for about a year and a half

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I'm alright at building and managing things. Making sure everything is going how they are supposed to especially.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I once ran my own Minecraft server called Exoria. It was up for a good long time and it all went well. I think I'd be able to help keep order amongst the players that join the server.

Thanks for reading this, please consider me!

IGN: mikeysithu

Experience with Hexxit: I have knowledge of pretty much every mod in hexxit i've been playing since its first day.

How long you have been playing for: i have been playing minecraft since pre-alpha. I have just started to playing on your server.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Mostly technical things. Forge's, etc

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I Also have a expansive knowlegde of administrating a server and how they operate. (i once owned a server and have been admin on many.)

IGN: KK_AND_DK

Experience with Hexxit: Ever Since It Came Out

How long you have been playing for:Around 1 Week

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Im Good At Building, Doing Things With Files, Being helpful to people but not too helpful

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: i would be Able To Improve the server a little And ill be On Everyday ( seriously Cuz I love Minecraft ) ,therefore people will have someone to help them every day!

Please accept My Application