My ModPack Opens As Vanilla

WoodyHD_MC

The most common problem is that you didn't install the modpack.jar properly. That will then stop forge from working and then minecraft can't load the mods

so how do i install it properly i just drag everything from forge into a folder deleted meta-inf and used win rar to turn it into a a jar file

I'm not sure. It works for me: are you sure your compressing the folder or all the files in the folder. Select all the files in the folder and right click add to archive and set it to .zip click method; best and call it modpack.jar and try this. If you've done this already. I've just used up all my energy typing really quick for no reason. But I hope it eventually works for you!

I'm not sure. It works for me: are you sure your compressing the folder or all the files in the folder. Select all the files in the folder and right click add to archive and set it to .zip click method; best and call it modpack.jar and try this. If you've done this already. I've just used up all my energy typing really quick for no reason. But I hope it eventually works for you!

Thanks its working now what i did is kept it as a rar when i turned it into a jar file thank you