Useless tool

kojikomos

You put chisels with items and it makes bricks. Try putting a chisel with endstone to make endstone brick. Use it on one single diamond to make a diamond brick. (It makes them into decorative blocks basically.) Pretty useful for decorating and have used a bunch in my building. :)

The Chisel can be used in two ways.

One, equip it in your hot bar, then use it on a stone block. Bam, Stone Brick. Can also change Endstone into Endstone Brick, Obsidian into Obsidian Brick.

Two, combine the Chisel with an item on the Crafting Grid. Chisel + Diamond = Diamond Brick. Chisel + Bone = Bone Brick.

I'll get this better documented in the Wiki, soon.

The Chisel can be used in two ways.

One, equip it in your hot bar, then use it on a stone block. Bam, Stone Brick. Can also change Endstone into Endstone Brick, Obsidian into Obsidian Brick.

Two, combine the Chisel with an item on the Crafting Grid. Chisel + Diamond = Diamond Brick. Chisel + Bone = Bone Brick.

I'll get this better documented in the Wiki, soon.

Did not know the first option, so thanks for that! :)

Did not know the first option, so thanks for that! :)

No problem! Using it in this way doesn't impose durability loss, at least not that I could tell. I'm not sure what other blocks it works with, but I confirmed Stone, Obsidian, and Endstone.