[3.1.2]EterniaCraft[PvP + PvE][20 Slots][24/7][Whitelist][FreePlay-Everything Allowed/Survival]

Panch

Hello Tekkit Fans!

We decided to create a FREEPLAY Tekkit server.Everything will be allowed in this server but except a few social harming things.Please read this text to get informed about this server ^~^.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:

*Don't grief someone's base when the player is offline or out of base.

*Server will be totally freeplay so if you die, you die.Don't cry.

*No spamming.

*Stealing things from player's chests is not allowed.

*Using any kind of hacking program is not allowed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything else is free to enjoy.Just if you break one of these rules,you will be banned without a warning.

SERVER INFO:

Server Name:EterniaCraft

Game Mode:Survival

Difficulty:Normal

Mob/Animal Spawns:True

PvP:Allowed

Nether:Allowed

Harmful and all kind of items:Allowed

SpawnAreaProtection:5x5

Server IP : 82.96.119.87:25765

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= |

| Age= |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |

pszct.png

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= JBMorg1995|

| Age= 17|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= Want to get back into playing tekkit, this server screamed out to me.|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, about a years worth of experience but haven't played in about 4 or 5 months so some of it is a little hazy.|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes, I do.|

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= DobermanVII |

| Age= 16 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I've been looking for a nice looking server for a while now that won't be removed once it gets going, this looks like it could be the one. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes. I have a lot of experience in Tekkit. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Of course :) |

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= TheCreeperMan990|

| Age= 14|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I just want to play on a safe, casual server without trolls and what-not.|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, I've been learning about it for a while, from IC2 to EE2 to RedPower2 and beyond.|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes, I agree with the rules completely. |

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= skarma77 |

| Age= 14|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I'm looking for a nice server where I don't have to worry about griefers and trolls, where I can have fun and maybe make friends.|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes I've done both single player and multi-player but am more used to the newer recipes in Feed the Beast but I am adjusting easily back to the simplicity of Tekkit.|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes the rules make sense and are all I would want on my own server.|

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= |hipposrule222

| Age= |15

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |I'm looking for a good reliable server that i can enjoy and express my skills on while making some friends.

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= |Yes I've been playing for a long time and I am well versed in the majority of all of the parts of tekkit.

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |Yes I have never broken the rules on any server and I don't plan to start now.

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= |FlamingSock

| Age= | 13

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= | I was looking for a Tekkit Classic server, but every server wouldn't let you do what you wanted, or required you to donate to use a load of the items.

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= | Yes, I've been playing since December, 2012

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= | Why, of course!

| Your Game NickName= BromeTeks |

| Age= 21 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= Want to find a good server with no banned items, it's surprisingly hard these days. I enjoy building advanced level factories and programming turtles for useful things. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, been playing for over a year |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Absolutely. |

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= Gigalasti |

| Age= 15 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= Every other tekkit server I get griefed or kicked out of. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, been playing a while now. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Swear till my brother is born. I got 3 sisters and won't be having a brother in a looooooong time. aka, i swear. |

skarma77 , you are in white list welcome.

hipposrule222 , you are in white list welcome.

BromeTeks , you are in white list welcome.

Gigalasti , you are in white list welcome.

FlamingSock , you are in white list welcome.

To sum up all of the new applications are in the whitelist. Welcome all ^~^

| Your Game NickName= |laneman202

| Age= |15

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= |The last whitelisted server i was on shut down recently and i had a very good experience on that one so i would love to try out this one

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= |Yes

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= |Yes i swear

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= | farmertravis

| Age= | 14

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= | i want to be part of a whitelisted server because i can protect my base and i always get griefed and it will be tons of fun! and its hard to find a server with no banned items!

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= | yes

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= | yes i promise

|
Application Form
|

| Your Game NickName=
|otteaux

| Age=

| Reason why do you want to join this server?=
| I liked classic tekkit better and the other servers had banned alot of items. This server will be awesome.

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No=
| mostly, not in much agriculture pardts.

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?=
| yes absolutely,

Your Game NickName=fleaonthemoose|

| Age=16|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?=I want a server that isnt all messed up and greifed and where i can build and interact with friends in peace. I love to just mine and build my machines and have fun and this server seems like a good place to do it. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes im pretty decently experienced. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?=Absolutely. |

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= NewoMan |

| Age= 22 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?=, Me and my friends used to play on a Tekkit classic server constanly, the server has been down for about 5 months now, due to the person who runs it is at Uni and cannot sort it out remotely, so we have endevoured to look for a new server. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Moderate, I had just started playing Tekkit before the server went down, during playing I got about 2/3 months experience, but I really got into it and I considered myself good. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes. |

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= JACK_BOONIE|

| Age= 21 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= Same as above, I am currently in the same house so to make it quicker I applied on the same post |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, I have had 2 months more ecperience than Newo. |

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes |

| Your Game NickName= |raresnakejack1

| Age= |13

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= time go back to the old times before crazyness ocuured

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= yes i know some

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= i crossed my heart that i will not break these rules

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= lyon934|

| Age= 15 |

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I am looking for a server where I can enjoy Tekkit with others without having to deal with peopl who just come on because they hear there is greif and raid. |

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes I have been playing since the beginning.|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes|

|Application Form |

| Your Game NickName= guacamolewindow

| Age= 14|

| Reason why do you want to join this server?= I find tekkit to be a very fun and cool mod and i would like to play with other people.|

| Experinced in tekkit?Yes or No= Yes, about one and a half years worth.|

| Do you swear that you will follow the rules?= Yes.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons