Hexxit

Hexxit

Special Weekly Hexxit Tip #4 for FiveKingdoms
 - Use special hexical essence dropped by certain flowers surrounded by 4 diamonds in a crafting table to create a hexical diamond.
 - These diamonds can be used to create tribal armour, scale armour and thief's armour, which is just as strong as normal diamond armour.

Special Weekly Hexxit Tip #4 for FiveKingdoms
 - Use special hexical essence dropped by certain flowers surrounded by 4 diamonds in a crafting table to create a hexical diamond.
 - These diamonds can be used to create tribal armour, scale armour and thief's armour, which is just as strong as normal diamond armour.

Yep, and not only that, each different set has it's own special abilities, making hexical armour probably the best armour in the game. :) With scale, you get fire resistance, so you can swim in lava without even being hurt or the armour losing durability, tribal gives you a jump boost and night vision, and thief night vision and swiftness. :)

Yep, and not only that, each different set has it's own special abilities, making hexical armour probably the best armour in the game. :) With scale, you get fire resistance, so you can swim in lava without even being hurt or the armour losing durability, tribal gives you a jump boost and night vision, and thief night vision and swiftness. :)

Don't forget that Scale gives resistance making it better for pvp situations, and I believe they all give strength I. Of course, it also depends on your preference when talking about pvp, I know some people like the ability to make a quick escape, or just like circling around their enemy, which is why they use thief for pvp instead of scale.

Reason #1 to join this Server

Teamspeak-

This Team speak is such an enjoyable Place.Everyone is like Family and very Friendly.They have events like movie nights and kareoke.This teamspeak has lounges fit for everyone! from private-mature.There is always staff on this team speak for 1 on 1 or even group help.I Truly love this server i 100%Recommend. :evil: 

Don't forget that Scale gives resistance making it better for pvp situations, and I believe they all give strength I. Of course, it also depends on your preference when talking about pvp, I know some people like the ability to make a quick escape, or just like circling around their enemy, which is why they use thief for pvp instead of scale.

I personally prefer scale for PvP because it offers more protection than other armours (even rapiers, due to the resistance), but I find thief much better for exploring, as you can run really fast and see in the dark. :)