MAtmos was removed?

CookingMeat

My gosh, what's with all the rudeness on the forums today?

Sorry, I've got an operation later to have some of my excess snark removed.

Seriously though, I don't know why it was removed. I kinda liked it, but I think the general consensus was that most people did not. What I said was true, it is a client-side mod and rather easily re-installed, and won't even interfere with a server running that doesn't have it.

I suggest you grow a thicker skin. That was barely rude. Add Matmos back in yourself, it's a client side mod.

Add MAtmos in the inside of myself? And why is asking what's with all the snark going on has to be such rudeness to your own personality?

Add MAtmos in the inside of myself?

Look, dude. Just...

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/379925-152-matmos-r24-environmental-sound-atmosphere-simulator/

http://ha3.eu/public/mc-mods/matmos.php

Take the MAtmos download for 1.5.1, follow the directions and install it into your own tekkitmain client.

I literally can't be any more helpful than that without offering to fly out to god knows where you are and do it myself. You asked a question of a community that really doesn't have an answer, at least not an official one. You were given a solution, and rather than investigate that solution and ask more questions if you got stuck, you say something incomprehensible like installing a modpack inside yourself. I take it you meant your mod client, because I sure don't know how one installs a mod like MAtmos into the human body.

The snark buildup that exists on these forums is because we are constantly barraged with questions, complaints, insults, and stupid shit about "why was IC2 removed?" and "RedPower2 4eva!" and "Why isn't Forestry in Tekkit?". This kind of discussion isn't productive, and a quick search of the forums before posting something will usually yield relevant information.

My god, what have I done? ...rant over.

My gosh, what's with all the rudeness on the forums today?

That wasn't even rude. Now, if he had said "Oh my god, not this fucking question again, just add it in yourself you lazy fucker", you'd have a point.

That wasn't even rude. Now, if he had said "Oh my god, not this fucking question again, just add it in yourself you lazy fucker", you'd have a point.

Well sorry, to me putting something back into myself I don't really understand and decide to take it offensive; The generation has become quit rude on the forums. A simple question which I don't force anyone to answer FINALLY gets someone to post something destructively criticizing without specific reason and/or without specific answer such as "Because. Period." and I quote "Oh look, I might as well become sarcastic like everyone else just so that I don't get caught for advocating that poor little guy".

Good day sir.

Well sorry, to me putting something back into myself I don't really understand and decide to take it offensive; The generation has become quit rude on the forums. A simple question which I don't force anyone to answer FINALLY gets someone to post something destructively criticizing without specific reason and/or without specific answer such as "Because. Period." and I quote "Oh look, I might as well become sarcastic like everyone else just so that I don't get caught for advocating that poor little guy".

Good day sir.

You were given a snarky response because this question has be asked before. It was removed for many reasons that we don't feel like typing out, or finding the list to copy and paste. It is easier to just say "because," and tell you to add it in yourself. It is not hard to add it in yourself, and it leaves you better than just knowing why it was removed. Helping is always in our best interests, it is just highly annoying when people constantly ask questions previously answered.

Good day sir.

No one was being rude. What was he supposed to say? Something like this?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Much to my demise, this mod has been removed from the pack. If you desire to have it back, you will need to download it from the official website. I sincerely apologize if I hath offended you, good sir.

No one was being rude. What was he supposed to say? Something like this?

Well yes, that's much more respectful to everyone instead of saying things like "Because they removed it. Period. Go put it in yourself you son of a dirt bag"

That's how those type of replies looks like to me due to my odd personality. And yes, I do have a mental issue, is that a problem for you guys?

Looks like nobody realizes the fact i'm new.

You were given a snarky response because this question has be asked before. It was removed for many reasons that we don't feel like typing out, or finding the list to copy and paste. It is easier to just say "because," and tell you to add it in yourself. It is not hard to add it in yourself, and it leaves you better than just knowing why it was removed. Helping is always in our best interests, it is just highly annoying when people constantly ask questions previously answered.

Well sorry if it's such a problem to you. Once again, I am new and of course never knew people had answered the same question.

Well yes, that's much more respectful to everyone instead of saying things like "Because they removed it. Period. Go put it in yourself you son of a dirt bag"

That's how those type of replies looks like to me due to my odd personality. And yes, I do have a mental issue, is that a problem for you guys?

I realize you're new. What you should realize is that on a snark scale of 0-10, with 10 being as in-your-face as possible, what you originally received was a 1. Around here, that's about the best you can expect from a question like "Why isn't XXXX in the Tekkit pack?" Teraku's example is, admittedly, a 0. But you got off easy and should just let it go. If you want to see what real antagonism looks like, keep getting upset or, better yet, visit The Whale Box.

I realize you're new. What you should realize is that on a snark scale of 0-10, with 10 being as in-your-face as possible, what you originally received was a 1. Around here, that's about the best you can expect from a question like "Why isn't XXXX in the Tekkit pack?" Teraku's example is, admittedly, a 0. But you got off easy and should just let it go. If you want to see what real antagonism looks like, keep getting upset or, better yet, visit The Whale Box.

Well yes, thanks for your good reasoning, but of course to new people like me, as what you had said in the ending "Go visit the Whale Box" or anything like that towards me and the newbies, you know, we find that offensive but of course it might be the best answer we get in the future.

See, the problem is here that no one said "Go put it in yourself you son of a dirt bag". You got a very neutral response.

And you don't get extremely polite answers just for being new, you get regular answers like everyone else.

See, the problem is here that no one said "Go put it in yourself you son of a dirt bag". You got a very neutral response.

And you don't get extremely polite answers just for being new, you get regular answers like everyone else.

I did find that "putting it in myself" was rude for me, it's how it looked like towards me.

Hey meat, do you just try to stir up shit in every thread that you're in? Check this.

A simple question and a major argument begins. Fact: 95% of all people disagree with that quote worldwide. So you believe that being harassed and offended means that you should be more harassed?

First off, back up that percentage with some solid proof. Second, being offended and being harassed are not the same thing. Third, no, the point of the quote is that emotional involvement in an argument does not grant one an advantage in that argument - at least it shouldn't. This quote is not intended for sexual assaults and verbal abuse and the like.

A simple question and a major argument begins. Fact: 95% of all people disagree with that quote worldwide. So you believe that being harassed and offended means that you should be more harassed?

Fact: 106% of all statistics are pulled out of someone's ass on the spot.

holy titballs, Im gone for a day for PT come back and someone managed to get offended by a response from dash, I thought that was my job, oh well thanks for covering for me guys, good to see people doing good work. Meat you are a troll, please just drop it, or admit your mistake, you cannot win here we have the high ground.