[1.0.10]Hex-it! Server [PvE/KeepInv and PVP][35 slots][Open] Brand New Maps!

SKiDS

P0oQGJv.png

Server Address: play.hexxit.co.uk

http://hexxit.co.uk

Hex-It server is a laid back server of 35 Slots where everyone is encouraged to have fun. The Staff works hard to provide a simple and fun way to play. The website is home to an active and helpful forum, rich with information about the hexxit modpack and the available server plugins. Our Mods and Helpers are friendly and helpful in getting even a beginner into Hexxit. Our Admins and Owner work hard to make sure the server runs as smoothly as possible. Come Join us for a great time with random server events as well as prizes for our Hunger Games Winner. Our Donators receive access to additional items and a special VIP world which is regenerated once a week.

Rules: We run the server in a very hands off manner so that our players can play with almost no interruption. Our Main Rules are as follows:

• Protect Your land
  • Be careful who you /trust.
  • Don't ask staff for items
  • Don't Complain about Lag
  • Don't ask for a staff position
  • Complaining/Questioning about Banned Items
  • Hateful Speech
  • Have Fun

Plugins: These are the plugins that are functional on the server I will add more plugins which will make the server more interesting

• Essentials
  • Factions
  • GriefPrevention
  • ChestShop
  • SuvivalGames
  • Better Dungeons
  • ClearLagg
  • Mob Arena
  • mcMMO
  • Dynmap on website World Map

and a few others not listed

;)

Server Location/Specs:

Currently running server off a dedicated 24/7, allocated 7GB to Hexxit and will increase slots and memory if necessary. Server is London Based and texas based!

Updates:

Intensively reconfigured java options and coding to give maximum performance

Removed Crafting of Dim Doors - Players kept getting stuck

Finished recruiting staff team

Fixed Betterdungeons and increased spawn rates of towers

Have a nice day!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server down? or am I banned? It said Connected "closed".

Why is the server down? D:

Im having technical difficulties with the host, it should be resolved soon it was all bad timing sorry

I had to make an account just to write server review, this server is by far one of the unlaggiest hexxit servers around, the community is laid back and friendly so are the staff. This server is perfect the way it is right now and you are free to wonder as much as you can. I can see this server go a long way

Also my first public server which I have actually seen capes in use..and no not the optifine capes

One thing server could improve on is more slots! It's always full and need to wait around 10 minutes to join which is annoying but worth joining at the end, probably owner will add more slots!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons