[Hexxit 1.0.1]X-craft[PvP][40 slots][Open][No Major mods removed]

tomownu21

4op2.jpg

Contact us @: [email protected]

X-Craft is a multi server community striving

to provide the best experience for the player that we can.

With friendly staff, great players and 24/7 up time

X-Craft should be your first and last stop in your search for a great

Minecraft experience.

We are running Two dedicated boxes across 5 servers to provide

you a friendly lag free community.

e0b2862f5c150c62c73fbb627b63aaca1952e086

We have many servers to chose from with more planned in the future.

So no matter what your play style you should find something to suit you.

Our Cross Chat system will allow you to chat with any other players on a X-Craft

server. No matter which server they are on.

Want to voice chant with your friends or the other players on?

We have our own hosted Mumble server.

We have Rank system setup for Donators that is a cross server setup.

Meaning when you purchase a rank you will have that rank on every

X-Craft server. These special ranks give you access to special commands, Kits and

prestige.

aee9d0bb76b9b9d825c315b46a2b9bd7d15887f2

IP ADDRESS:

Looking for a real Adventure?

Want to team up with others in a faction against those new Bosses?

Perhaps you're looking for friendly PvP - faction vs faction?

Then welcome to X-Craft Hexxit!

Hexxit is a new release by Technic and we are bringing it straight to you! Due to Hexxit being a new release, there are probably some bugs left by the technic team in the pack, so please report any you find!

0cff63a35667451892668e5ff6a8567dc9e13228

We are running dual dedicated server boxes.

i7 3770

1TB SATA Drive

32GB Ram

To be fair, nobody was aware of x-crafters until several members invaded and began spamming profanities over the cross server chat. The owner of x-crafters has a copy of the server logs and has already apologised for the actions of a select group of his members. Nobody would have been muted for something as insignificant as disagreeing with a name similarity. Remember, children play this game as well, and there is no need for them to be subject to such an environment.

I was arguing among others and I was muted because the owner didn't want to hear it. The owner also did not care that there was a server before his that shared the similar name. There was no compromise to resolve the issue while I was logged in. When ppl are muted for this, it shows that there is no willingness to work it out. We could swear we were talking to a stubborn child.

You XCrafter guys. We have reported this thread to the owner who has assured us action will be taken. We will not sink to your level and begin targeting your servers posts. If you wish to continue we will file a report with Technic and have you both removed. If you wish, I will post the entire server log on here, which will only go against you. When you failed to get what you wanted, you began swearing in chat and only made yourselves and XCrafters seem stupid. The owner of XCrafters has apologized many times now your outbursts, and quite frankly he seemed embarrassed. XCrafters has been around for many years, and all you are doing by jumping onto other forum posts and shouting your mouths off, is undoing the hard work that has gone into making your servers great.

And just to clarify, you were muted when you resorted to swearing in chat. Intelligent people talk out problems.. children start swearing. If I was reading through this now, It would be very clear which server I would pick, just on the level of maturity.

And as for the issue of the name.. When I explained to the Owner of XCrafters, he was astonished that his members and an admin had acted in such a way. He has never had any issues with other servers named with a similar name. There are at least 20 other servers with the name X-Craft, and he has never felt the need to approach any of them. Your owner is a credit to Xcrafters, unlike the members who have felt the need to bully other servers into changing their names.

Joined and instantly spawn killed by some guy in enchanted diamond

The lag was also too much to bear, seemed like he was flying as well.

I wouldn't exactly recommend this server what so ever

We have 15 - 30 players on regular basis, and the server TPS never drops below 20. Have you tried allocating more RAM? None of our other members have reported a LAG issue. If you were killed by a player at spawn, then please report a name to us, as we have our own custom plugins which record player deaths and who dealt the last blow.

[xCrafters owner]

Lets get some things strait.

xCrafters has only rights to the "xcrafters.com" "xcrafters-network.com" and "xcrafters-hosting.com"

We have no right to the "xcraft" or "X-Craft" domains

I don't want to start wars with other servers here.

If i hear that a player(s) is disturbing this server they will be banned on all xcrafters servers.

Thank you.

I was arguing among others and I was muted because the owner didn't want to hear it. The owner also did not care that there was a server before his that shared the similar name. There was no compromise to resolve the issue while I was logged in. When ppl are muted for this, it shows that there is no willingness to work it out. We could swear we were talking to a stubborn child.

Hi. This is literally the stupidest petty bullshit I have heard in a good long while, and you can imagine I hear some pretty stupid petty things in my position. I am talking to a stubborn child right now because this is the kind of thing stubborn children get upset over. I'll ban anyone I see whining about this from now on.

Also, the OP is going to have to correct the thread title. It's not in the proper format. Don't worry about changing your servers name though :lizard:

Hi. This is literally the stupidest petty bullshit I have heard in a good long while, and you can imagine I hear some pretty stupid petty things in my position. I am talking to a stubborn child right now because this is the kind of thing stubborn children get upset over. I'll ban anyone I see whining about this from now on.

Also, the OP is going to have to correct the thread title. It's not in the proper format.

How the hell did you get involved in this..