[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

Important Update

The Server is Shutting down. It's been on more than year and i've had fun meeting people :)

It's shutting down because of the new Minecraft server terms and because of the (apparently) imminent plugin API release.

This isn't completely bad news. I will re-open the server as soon as the Plugin API comes out and i have some plugins ready.

I also admit the current website is not that good. I'll try to improve it.

That's it. See you on the next server :)

Please reply if you have any questions.

HesperiaLogo.png

Main Features

Lag-Free

The Hesperia Tekkit server is completely lag-free: the minecraft server is hosted on a powerful machine and our staff knows how to fix performance leaks.

We also use a profiler, Opis (Created by Professor Mobius), that makes us able to find lag sources and fix them.

No PvP or Grief

Personally, i don't see the point in griefing other people's creations or killing each other in Tekkit.

Tekkit is all about building and creating awesome stuff. You won't have to worry about griefiers and pvp and you will be able to enjoy all the mods present in Tekkit undisturbed.

Uptime

The server does not usually crash and if it does we will restart it as soon as possible.

The server has a 99% Uptime.

Economy

Economy is a great thing to have on a server: it gets you started quickly and allows you to do more stuff!

Open a shop or rent a market, sell your things and make a reputation.

Shops are fully customizable. You can create your very own shop and compete with other players!

TeamSpeak

If you want to have a chat with your friends, you can. A TeamSpeak server is provided to players.

RandomSpawn

If you, like me, always look for a spot far from other people's buildings to build your awesome place, we've got what you need.

All you have to do is clicking a sign and you will get teleported to a completely random location.

Ranks

We have ranks on the server to make the gaming experience more immersive. You can rank up spending time on the server.

Banned Items

As you may know, Tekkit is a modpack thought for the survival single player mode.

Some of the mods included in the pack can be problematic for a server, thats why we had to remove or restrict them.

You can find the complete list here: http://tekkit.quasargc.com/banned-items/

Worlds

Overworld

The main world where people can build, mine and hunt.

Mining machines are not allowed here.

Nether

The Nether. Here be Pigmen.

Mining machines are not allowed here either.

It gets regenerated the last day of every month.

The Pit

The mining world, you can do whatever you want here.

It gets regenerated the last day of every month.

The Moon

There's cheese up here!

Mars

Slimelings!

Space Stations

Yes, they are allowed!

Mining machines are not allowed here and you cannot use chunk loaders either.

Rules

You can view the rules and the relative sanctions here: http://tekkit.quasargc.com/rules/

Websites

Please remember to sign in our server's website :)

Community Website: http://quasargc.com

Server Website: http://tekkit.quasargc.com

TeamSpeak Server: teamspeak.tekkit.quasargc.com

Screenshots

2014-04-11_14.18.48.png

2014-04-11_14.19.57.png

Application Form

In your application form you should include:

Your In Game Name

Your age

Where you are from

Something about you (optional)

Why you want to join the server (optional)

Server IP: play.tekkit.quasargc.com

By The Way, if you are looking for a patched texture pack, we have a patched BDCraft version for you :)
Edited by Riccardo Fagiolo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there

Why do I want to play in this server?

I am looking for a nice game comunity, to explore the world of minecraft width some nice people and have fun in the process.

What i want to build?

A nice self suficient house, a rocket and a space station (for now)

Is there anything i would add?

Maybe some pvp arenas (just a thought)

Hi there

Why do I want to play in this server?

I am looking for a nice game comunity, to explore the world of minecraft width some nice people and have fun in the process.

What i want to build?

A nice self suficient house, a rocket and a space station (for now)

Is there anything i would add?

Maybe some pvp arenas (just a thought)

Added To the Whitelist.

Welcome to the Minerva's Realm !

IGN (In Game Name )amichael428

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?becaus i like tekkit and building is always fun

What Do you want to Build?some kind of factory maybe something els :)

Added to The Whitelist.

Welcome to the Minerva's Realm.

IGN (In Game Name ) 1100dianalm

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a really good whitelist server to build on and this looks like a good one.

What Do you want to Build? A house first, of course, then probably a store.

IGN (In Game Name ) 1100dianalm

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a really good whitelist server to build on and this looks like a good one.

What Do you want to Build? A house first, of course, then probably a store.

[sorry i didn't see your post]

Added to the whitelist.Enjoy!

IGN (In game name): Lezaner

Why do you want to play on this server: I search for good GB quantity and nice staff to the players contact and friend it and i like to help people with eletrical 'n' building stuff with a no grief server will be nice to help the folks

What do you want to build?: Well a lil hut then an average factory and a shop principally to buy some stuff i can't get easy

I hope you like my aplly see ya soon ;D

IGN (In game name): Lezaner

Why do you want to play on this server: I search for good GB quantity and nice staff to the players contact and friend it and i like to help people with eletrical 'n' building stuff with a no grief server will be nice to help the folks

What do you want to build?: Well a lil hut then an average factory and a shop principally to buy some stuff i can't get easy

I hope you like my aplly see ya soon ;D

Yes we do!

Welcome tho The Realm!

Enjoy Yourself!

IGN: Otaku108

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a stable and safe environment to learn the various facets of tekkit with my friends as well as to contribute to a decent community.

What Do you want to Build? My/our own version of the Emerald City.

I don't want to write out a huge paragraph so I'll try to keep it short. My friends, whom I'm sure will post their own aps soon, cptpoor, ems_fire and I are all just looking for a home to learn the massive modpack that is tekkit as well as eventually build a beautiful green city. Our first attempt was on an open server which led to the obvious issues despite the rules in place as well as severe lag/rollback issues. I am often known to give away resources to those in need as well as lend a hand when people are having trouble understanding something I have figured out.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

IGN: Otaku108

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a stable and safe environment to learn the various facets of tekkit with my friends as well as to contribute to a decent community.

What Do you want to Build? My/our own version of the Emerald City.

I don't want to write out a huge paragraph so I'll try to keep it short. My friends, whom I'm sure will post their own aps soon, cptpoor, ems_fire and I are all just looking for a home to learn the massive modpack that is tekkit as well as eventually build a beautiful green city. Our first attempt was on an open server which led to the obvious issues despite the rules in place as well as severe lag/rollback issues. I am often known to give away resources to those in need as well as lend a hand when people are having trouble understanding something I have figured out.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

whitelisted!

welcome to the server!

IGN Cptpoor

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a fun, safe and reliable server to have an enjoyable experience and also to learn this great modpack Tekkit.

What Do you want to Build? I'm friends with Otaku108 and we are looking to recreate the emerald city. Also I have plans to build an underwater city at a point also.

IGN Cptpoor

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a fun, safe and reliable server to have an enjoyable experience and also to learn this great modpack Tekkit.

What Do you want to Build? I'm friends with Otaku108 and we are looking to recreate the emerald city. Also I have plans to build an underwater city at a point also.

Added to the whitelist!

Welcome, Enjoy Yourself!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons