Riccardo Fagiolo

[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name) LdRacoon

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm searching for a server to settle up, build amazing things, not been griefed or killed by a 12 y/o kiddo while building.

What Do you want to Build? Build amazing things! from cozy homes to super tech buildings.

IGN: ChoppyRhazek

Why Join: I have recently downloaded Tekkit and absolutely adore it. So I have been looking for a nice server with a good community to start with.

What to Build: Rockets, factories, automation, quarries, wood forest factory (dont recall the name now :P), everything! and a moonbase, that would be cool

IGN mage177

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'd love to give tekkit a huge try, ive been on heavy modded servers for years and never done tekkit, looking forward to the adventure.

What Do you want to Build? i'd love to get an efficent setup to be able to not only make an attractive looking dwelling, but explore space.

IGN (In Game Name) 6978chris

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? looking for a main server to stick to,

What Do you want to Build? a house learn machines and goto the moon

IGN (In Game Name) LdRacoon

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm searching for a server to settle up, build amazing things, not been griefed or killed by a 12 y/o kiddo while building.

What Do you want to Build? Build amazing things! from cozy homes to super tech buildings.

Added and Welcome :)

quick question. why did i loose all my stuff when i returned to the spawn point, fell through the floor into the void?

Not sure Malfium, but let an admin know what you lost and we can refund you. For future reference, please use the website for issues such as this. That way we can keep this clear for applications only. :)

Thank you,

Irikash

quick question. why did i loose all my stuff when i returned to the spawn point, fell through the floor into the void?

Not sure Malfium, but let an admin know what you lost and we can refund you. For future reference, please use the website for issues such as this. That way we can keep this clear for applications only. :)

Thank you,

Irikash

IGN: Aydenbeta

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because I'm looking for a server with Non-Abusive players and that we can build without fear

What Do you want to Build? A city,a sewer and other things

IGN: Aydenbeta

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Because I'm looking for a server with Non-Abusive players and that we can build without fear

What Do you want to Build? A city,a sewer and other things

IGN (In Game Name): PeopleWithCheeks

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I really like Tekkit, and I want to get back into after taking a small hiatus.

What Do you want to Build?: Anything my mind can dream of! But probably a house first :D.

IGN (In Game Name) Sirus628

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Trying to find a tekkit server to call home

What Do you want to Build? Everything.

IGN- Jaina47

Why?- Looking for a good server with interesting modpack. I think I have found it!

What?- First a nice automatic base on Earth and then to space!

IGN (In Game Name) brewer555

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? sounds fun, have only played Tekkit on SP and want to try it with other people.

What Do you want to Build? want to try and go for a Space Station

IGN (In Game Name) aandrew132

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play on this server because i enjoy tekkit AND having plugins. Community is fine and all, but i'll typically form a small tightnit group and go off in some random desolate location to spread out my construction.

What Do you want to Build? In truth, my own server with custom Tekkit pack, but this will be quite some time as i wait for my serverboard to arrive and find the motivation to actually debug my pack and update it to the new minecraft version. so i guess i want to build random structures and machines to prototype for when i do launch my server... ... ... plus maybe make some pixelarts...

IGN (In Game Name): Sinalcox

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Im Looking for a great server and ur description looking great for that

What Do you want to Build?: At the beginning just some Basic stuff later i want to build Complex Systems in a way which everyone can easily understand

I don't know how to update tekkit to 1.6.4, I've searched it, and it doesn't update, any ideas how to update?

Update to 1.2

IGN: ThePlantPrince

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I always liked mod packs like this one and I think it'll be really fun with other people.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build a farm for pretty much everything, or at least master the ways of Tekkit. :3

** You need to Update Tekkit to version 1.1.10 before you can join The Server! **

Features.png

Lag - Free

Thanks to a Powerful CPU (3.6 GHz) and to 16 GigaBytes of RAM, the server is

totally Lag - Free.

TPS are stable at 20.Ping is fixed at 100ms.

There may be occasional drops.

Uptime

The server has an Uptime of the 99%

Crashes don't happen very often here.

No Grief - No PvP

You can claim your very own little piece of world with GriefPrevention

Nobody (unless you /trust him/her) will be able to Brake,Place or Use blocks in your Claim.

Skills

Level up and Earn exclusive Perks!

You will be able to Mine, Excavate and Fight Mobs Faster than ever.

Skills work with Tekkit Tools and Blocks as well.

Towns

Join a city or found your own, improve it, advertise it, find new citizens and expand.

Player Owned Shops

You can Buy or rent your very own shop, customize it and advertise it.

You can Sell your stuff to other players or you can buy stuff from them.

Shops are only allowed in Towns and in Shop Plots.

A Huge Economy System

Earn Money Fighting Mobs, Voting, Trading and get rewarded for the time you spend on the server in ATMs.Once you have earned some money, you can buy in shops, buy/rent your own shop or even found a new Town!

LWC

Our LWC Setup Allows you to protect most

of the blocks wich are in Tekkit.Automatically.

RandomSpawn

Are you tired of having to walk for hours looking for a free spot where to build your house?

Here is the solution : Just click on

a sign and be telepoted to a random

location in the world.

Banks

You can deposit your XP or your Money, without losing anything on death.

You can even earn money for the time you spend on the server!

Improved Moneydrops

I had to code a very simple but effective plugin for preventing autospawner

Money Drops.This will result in a fair money distribution

:D

Raw Meteoric Iron Crafting Recipe

Yeah, meteoric iron is quite rare, especially when you are playing on a server.

So we added a custom recipe for Raw meteoric Iron.

Restrictions.png

As you may know Tekkit is a Modpack thought

for Single-Player Gaming.

We need to remove some mods and Items

to prevent Lag and offer the best

gaming Experience.

Chunk Loaders are restricted to donors.

Exception:

Quarries are allowed in The Pit.

Mystcraft is Restricted

Dimensionsl Doors is removed.

We also had to remove 2 Modular Powersuite Modules

Spinning Blades

Usually used for griefing.

Lux Capacitor

People usually Enjoy throwing them everywhere.

Worlds.png

Alpha

This is the Main World,

Shops, Towns, The Spawn and Player Houses are Here.

The Nether

It Is The Nether, it is Regenerated Monthly

to ensure wealth of resources.

The Pit

This is The Mining World,

Quarries, Mining Wells, Turtles and TNT

are only allowed here.

The Moon

It's The Moon.

You can't set homes up there.

Bringing Oxygen is Recommanded.

Space Stations

Yes, they're allowed.

Rules.png

No Hacked Clients

Do not ruin the Main world

(For Example, creating Energized Glowstone or other kind of Coloumns.)

Do not take advantage of Bugs or Glitches

Ranks.png

We also added a Timed Ranks System.

Depending on the time a user spends on the server, he can "Level Up"

Here are all The Ranks :

Apprentice

Your Initial Rank

Builder

Obtained after 2 Days Spent on The Server

Carpenteer

Obtained after 4 Days Spent on The Server.

Engineer

Obtained after 6 Days Spent on the Server

Architect

Obtained after 8 Days Spent on the Server

Master

Obtained after 10 Days Spent on the Server

There are specific perks for every Rank. Check the Rank Monitor in the server for more infos.

Screenshots.png

[Coming Soon]

Websites.png

quasargc.com - Community Website, currently under construction.

tekkit.quasargc.com - Future server website, under construction.

Server_IP.png

tekkit.minervasrealm.com

Apply.png

Here is The Application Form

IGN (In Game Name)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

What Do you want to Build?

IGN: Gakmus

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Seems interesting and to honest, I like how the server owner explained what this server has to offer since other server pages isn't as organized or as informational.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build my own city and create my own machines and personal factories which tekkit is quite known for having from my perspective all along with my friends.

IGN: Gakimus

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Seems interesting and to honest, I like how the server owner explained what this server has to offer since other server pages isn't as organized or as informational.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build my own city and create my own machines and personal factories which tekkit is quite known for having from my perspective all along with my friends.

I hope you guys are able to reply, thank you very much for replying if you decide to and I hope to see you guys soon ^^

is the server down i cant log in it keeps saying "disconnected by server" and under that it says "outdated client" my client is up to date (the latest tekkit build) and (minecraft build 1.5.2)

is the server down i cant log in it keeps saying "disconnected by server" and under that it says "outdated client" my client is up to date (the latest tekkit build) and (Minecraft build 1.5.2)

i also have other Minecraft versions. ie. 1.6.4, 1.7.2, and 1.7.4

** You need to Update Tekkit to version 1.1.10 before you can join The Server! **

Features.png

Lag - Free

Thanks to a Powerful CPU (3.6 GHz) and to 16 GigaBytes of RAM, the server is

totally Lag - Free.

TPS are stable at 20.Ping is fixed at 100ms.

There may be occasional drops.

Uptime

The server has an Uptime of the 99%

Crashes don't happen very often here.

No Grief - No PvP

You can claim your very own little piece of world with GriefPrevention

Nobody (unless you /trust him/her) will be able to Brake,Place or Use blocks in your Claim.

Skills

Level up and Earn exclusive Perks!

You will be able to Mine, Excavate and Fight Mobs Faster than ever.

Skills work with Tekkit Tools and Blocks as well.

Towns

Join a city or found your own, improve it, advertise it, find new citizens and expand.

Player Owned Shops

You can Buy or rent your very own shop, customize it and advertise it.

You can Sell your stuff to other players or you can buy stuff from them.

Shops are only allowed in Towns and in Shop Plots.

A Huge Economy System

Earn Money Fighting Mobs, Voting, Trading and get rewarded for the time you spend on the server in ATMs.Once you have earned some money, you can buy in shops, buy/rent your own shop or even found a new Town!

LWC

Our LWC Setup Allows you to protect most

of the blocks wich are in Tekkit.Automatically.

RandomSpawn

Are you tired of having to walk for hours looking for a free spot where to build your house?

Here is the solution : Just click on

a sign and be telepoted to a random

location in the world.

Banks

You can deposit your XP or your Money, without losing anything on death.

You can even earn money for the time you spend on the server!

Improved Moneydrops

I had to code a very simple but effective plugin for preventing autospawner

Money Drops.This will result in a fair money distribution

:D

Raw Meteoric Iron Crafting Recipe

Yeah, meteoric iron is quite rare, especially when you are playing on a server.

So we added a custom recipe for Raw meteoric Iron.

Restrictions.png

As you may know Tekkit is a Modpack thought

for Single-Player Gaming.

We need to remove some mods and Items

to prevent Lag and offer the best

gaming Experience.

Chunk Loaders are restricted to donors.

Exception:

Quarries are allowed in The Pit.

Mystcraft is Restricted

Dimensionsl Doors is removed.

We also had to remove 2 Modular Powersuite Modules

Spinning Blades

Usually used for griefing.

Lux Capacitor

People usually Enjoy throwing them everywhere.

Worlds.png

Alpha

This is the Main World,

Shops, Towns, The Spawn and Player Houses are Here.

The Nether

It Is The Nether, it is Regenerated Monthly

to ensure wealth of resources.

The Pit

This is The Mining World,

Quarries, Mining Wells, Turtles and TNT

are only allowed here.

The Moon

It's The Moon.

You can't set homes up there.

Bringing Oxygen is Recommanded.

Space Stations

Yes, they're allowed.

Rules.png

No Hacked Clients

Do not ruin the Main world

(For Example, creating Energized Glowstone or other kind of Coloumns.)

Do not take advantage of Bugs or Glitches

Ranks.png

We also added a Timed Ranks System.

Depending on the time a user spends on the server, he can "Level Up"

Here are all The Ranks :

Apprentice

Your Initial Rank

Builder

Obtained after 2 Days Spent on The Server

Carpenteer

Obtained after 4 Days Spent on The Server.

Engineer

Obtained after 6 Days Spent on the Server

Architect

Obtained after 8 Days Spent on the Server

Master

Obtained after 10 Days Spent on the Server

There are specific perks for every Rank. Check the Rank Monitor in the server for more infos.

Screenshots.png

[Coming Soon]

Websites.png

quasargc.com - Community Website, currently under construction.

tekkit.quasargc.com - Future server website, under construction.

Server_IP.png

tekkit.minervasrealm.com

Apply.png

Here is The Application Form

IGN (In Game Name)

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

What Do you want to Build?

I hope you guys are able to reply, thank you very much for replying if you decide to and I hope to see you guys soon ^^

is the server down i cant log in it keeps saying "disconnected by server" and under that it says "outdated client" my client is up to date (the latest tekkit build) and (minecraft build 1.5.2)

If u got the Latest Tekkit version (1.2) your minecraft should be 1.6.4 the version which the server is running