Riccardo Fagiolo

[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

Your In Game Name: Dspradau

Your age: 23

Where you are from: Wisconsin

Something about you (optional): I have a B.S. in IT Management

Why you want to join the server (optional): I'm looking for a mature, well-structured server.

Your In Game Name: Dspradau

Your age: 23

Where you are from: Wisconsin

Something about you (optional): I have a B.S. in IT Management

Why you want to join the server (optional): I'm looking for a mature, well-structured server.

Welcome :)

Your In Game Name:
ExceptionY

Your age:

Where you are from:
NJ

Something about you (optional):
I participate in FRC

Why you want to join the server (optional):
I played Tekkit a while ago, and I wanted to find a good server so I can start again!

Your In Game Name
Raketabefott
Your age
Where you are from
Hungary
Something about you (optional)
biggest HP fan out there, also love Arrow, Walking Dead, and Dr. House.
Why you want to join the server (optional)
I've been playing Tekkit Classic & Main for quite a while, thought it'd be time to start playing on a server!

Your In Game Name
Raketabefott
Your age
Where you are from
Hungary
biggest HP fan out there, also love Arrow, Walking Dead, and Dr. House.
I've been playing Tekkit Classic & Main for quite a while, thought it'd be time to start playing on a server!

Your In Game Name:
ExceptionY

Your age:

Where you are from:
NJ

Something about you (optional):
I participate in FRC

Why you want to join the server (optional):
I played Tekkit a while ago, and I wanted to find a good server so I can start again!

Welcome guys!

Your In Game Name - ChrysBig

Your age - 19

Where you are from - HUNGARY

Something about you (optional) - My name is Chrys Big, I'm 19 years old. I like TV Series, my favorites are Arrow, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.

Why you want to join the server (optional) - I'm a newbie to Tekkit, and I wanna play with my friend on this server.

Your In Game Name
ThstGott
Your age
Where you are from
USA
Im a fun  going guy who likes to mine and build
I need a place to call home

Your In Game Name - ChrysBig

Your age - 19

Where you are from - HUNGARY

Something about you (optional) - My name is Chrys Big, I'm 19 years old. I like TV Series, my favorites are Arrow, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.

Why you want to join the server (optional) - I'm a newbie to Tekkit, and I wanna play with my friend on this server.

Your In Game Name
ThstGott
Your age
Where you are from
USA
Im a fun  going guy who likes to mine and build
I need a place to call home

Welcome.

I am missing the inherited permissions of apprentice from when you added moderator to my character. I am still having issues with Java conflicts. I am hoping to find a solution to the problem but it might have to wait until I get my internet turned back on at the new apartment on Monday. 

I am missing the inherited permissions of apprentice from when you added moderator to my character. I am still having issues with Java conflicts. I am hoping to find a solution to the problem but it might have to wait until I get my internet turned back on at the new apartment on Monday. 

Should be fixed now

Your In Game Name

ButtChew

Your age

Where you are from
Ohio, USA

Currently wanting to play the latest version of Tekkit. I'm sever browsing until I find a stable server with acceptable lag and proper setup (mods, bans, etc, etc)

The community seems mature and creatively driven,.

Your In Game Name

ButtChew

Your age

Where you are from
Ohio, USA

Currently wanting to play the latest version of Tekkit. I'm sever browsing until I find a stable server with acceptable lag and proper setup (mods, bans, etc, etc)

The community seems mature and creatively driven,.

Welcome, nice reply :)

Welcome, nice reply :)

Thanks! So I just joined. Walked around spawn for a bit then used the "random" sign which threw me in the middle of nowhere. So far so good.

I get town messages when attempting to dig dirt, chop trees, etc of "No building allowed in the wilderness" or something similar. I also don't have permission to use the /sethome, /spawn, or /home commands

Is there something else I need to do?

EDIT: I relogged, died, and randomly warped again. Seems to be working.

Edited by ButtChew

Thanks! So I just joined. Walked around spawn for a bit then used the "random" sign which threw me in the middle of nowhere. So far so good.

I get town messages when attempting to dig dirt, chop trees, etc of "No building allowed in the wilderness" or something similar. I also don't have permission to use the /sethome, /spawn, or /home commands

Is there something else I need to do?

EDIT: I relogged, died, and randomly warped again. Seems to be working.

Yes it happens sometimes, all you need to do is relogging.

IGN: TheViperEU

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? because I like the Tekkit and searched the forum Tekkit and this caught my attention
What Do you want to Build? absolutely everything!!!!

Firebyrd94

Ohio,USA

I have been looking for a good community tekkit server to play on since a friend closed his last year.

In Minecraft i mostly mine and hunt for lava to recover obsidian to sell to community

IGN: TheViperEU

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? because I like the Tekkit and searched the forum Tekkit and this caught my attention

What Do you want to Build? absolutely everything!!!!

Firebyrd94

Ohio,USA

I have been looking for a good community tekkit server to play on since a friend closed his last year.

In Minecraft i mostly mine and hunt for lava to recover obsidian to sell to community

Welcome

IGN: sanguinerex

Something about you: Looking for a server that has a friendly and mature community. (really hard to find one these days)

Why you want to joint he server: I hope this server is what I want and I cant wait to have fun with some friends.

IGN: sanguinerex

Something about you: Looking for a server that has a friendly and mature community. (really hard to find one these days)

Why you want to joint he server: I hope this server is what I want and I cant wait to have fun with some friends.

Welcome

Your In Game Name
xBryce
Your age
Where you are from
Central US
Just a friendly guy looking for a good community to join. I'm more of a casual player than anything.
From the description of the server, it says like a great place to set up my new MC home.

Thanks in advance!

Your In Game Name
xBryce
Your age
Where you are from
Central US
Just a friendly guy looking for a good community to join. I'm more of a casual player than anything.
From the description of the server, it says like a great place to set up my new MC home.

Thanks in advance!

added and welcome

IGN: spaceage90

Why: Old server no longer exists after I took a break from Minecraft, looking for a new one to meet other Minecrafters and build random hoobajoobs.

What: Depends on the terrain really, I just build something that is aesthetically pleasing to me. In my old server I had a cafe selling soup and food, shop for colored wool, sheep farm, and plantation house with garden. http://imgur.com/a/UcSEy (all of those had been griefed, pond drained, wool changed with Philo Stone in wool shop, wood changed in Cafe, etc, which lead to me taking a break from Tekkit)

Boop. Sup ya'll. Gimme dat whitelist again pls.

Edit: To clarify I wasn't un-whitelisted due to griefing or rule-breaking etc, I stopped playing back when the server was still Minerva's Realm.

Edited by spaceagecaveman