[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Quantum-Gaming1.png

THIS SERVER HAS BEEN REMADE INTO THE ORPHICRAFT TEKKIT SERVER. IF YOU ARE OR WERE INTERESTED IN QUANTUM GAMING, PLEASE CHECK OUT ORPHICRAFT INSTEAD! SEE THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!

Welcome to the Quantum Gaming Tekkit server forum thread. We are looking for people with any degree of experience with tekkit. Our staff will gladly help you with any issues you may have and we do everything in our power to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. We run a variety of plugins including, LWC, Essentials, ChopTree, and many others to ease your experience and make it as fun and productive as possible!

THIS SERVER HAS BEEN REMADE INTO THE ORPHICRAFT TEKKIT SERVER. IF YOU ARE OR WERE INTERESTED IN QUANTUM GAMING, PLEASE CHECK OUT ORPHICRAFT INSTEAD! SEE THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!

LINK

As the owner, I live on the East Cost of the US. Our hosting is on the west cost of the US. Lag, however, should not be an issue for anyone.

We are a great server to join if you are just starting out in tekkit and need a friendly server to help you expand! On the other hand, we are always looking for experienced tekkit players who can build amazing creations! "We get all kinds around here"

Some parts of EE are blacklisted or restricted, see the list in the spawn for more information.

LINK

scaled.php?server=707&filename=staffeh.p

- deApollo(xlApollolx): Owner

- illwaitforever1(illwaitforever1): Admin

- carldc2(carldc2): Moderator

- rybo1227(rybo1227): Moderator

- steftast1c(steftast1c): Moderator

- bonesss(bonesss): Moderator

-goosfraba121(goosfraba121): Moderator

9791_1.png

LINK

scaled.php?server=228&filename=websitex.

http://quantumgaming.beastnode.net/

scaled.php?server=837&filename=64898825. tekkit.quantumgaming.beastnode.net

We ask only that you follow a few basic rules:

scaled.php?server=507&filename=rulesbu.p

1. No Griefing, Stealing, or Hacking of any kind

2. No PVP unless both parties consent

3. Do not spam the chat

4. No asking for items

5. Respect the staff

6. No Nukes, etc.

7. No Racism/Sexism or excessive swearing

whitelist.png

LINK

IGN:

Have you ever been banned:

What do you plan to do on the server:

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

scaled.php?server=140&filename=pictureso

scaled.php?server=836&filename=201206062

scaled.php?server=823&filename=201206270

scaled.php?server=15&filename=2012062700

scaled.php?server=696&filename=201206270

Stop by and play anytime!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][30 slots][Whitelist]

IGN:starksbro1

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:i want to help build a good comunty

What is your experience level with Tekkit?i have played for a while now and getting pretty good.

Re: [2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][30 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: Tom_Craft

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Play and have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Not much, I know the basics and I watch videos on it..

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][30 slots][Whitelist]

IGN:

What do you plan to do on the server: Be an alchemist with a bit of Inudustrial and Buildcraft

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: High, I've done 2 SSP with tekkit, build/indust with som ee, and an all ee.

P.S. I have 3 friends who would love to join too, il put them in order, and they won't grief.

1. Evilclown397

2. Thenightmary

4. Quinn75

IGN:

What do you plan to do on the server: Be an alchemist with a bit of Inudustrial and Buildcraft

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: High, I've done 2 SSP with tekkit, build/indust with som ee, and an all ee.

P.S. I have 3 friends who would love to join too, il put them in order, and they won't grief.

1. Evilclown397

2. Thenightmary

4. Quinn75

I whitelisted your friends, however you seem to have forgotten to include your own IGN.

IGN: maximumtech

Have you ever been banned: Never, I have banned people as an admin before.

What do you plan to do on the server: I'm great with RP and IC2, I've creative a few designs such as, Redstone fueled Obsidian generator, The "Cobble" Cell.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've created a few great contraptions, I'm a master of ic2 and rp, I'm ok at forestry and bad at buildcraft, but acceptable.

IGN: maximumtech

Have you ever been banned: Never, I have banned people as an admin before.

What do you plan to do on the server: I'm great with RP and IC2, I've creative a few designs such as, Redstone fueled Obsidian generator, The "Cobble" Cell.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've created a few great contraptions, I'm a master of ic2 and rp, I'm ok at forestry and bad at buildcraft, but acceptable.

Epic fail on my part, it's carldc2

IGN: Jawesome2

Have you ever been banned: Yes, but that was a long time ago. I feel that you will have no reason to ban me on this server.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have fun! Make a base, survive, make some machines - anything, really.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: From a scale of 1 to 10, i would say 8. I have been playing with it ever since it came out.

IGN:djwheaton

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:have fun, help out and get awesome stuff

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:1-10, around 6.5 im good but not great but i can still help with some of the thing some people may not know

IGN: Revortha

What do you plan to do on the server: I've played many hours in single player, looking for a community to fill the gap of single player and have fun with everyone while building.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know EE, BC, IC2, and a little Red Power... not very familiar with Forestry yet

IGN: Edagus99

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to either use the computercraft mod if you have it enabled and build a large power plant!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played on about 4 servers and haven't been able to find the right one yet. But I have played a bit on my single player by myself to get used to the mods.

Both of you have been whitelisted, I hope you both find what you have been looking for in a server.

As for computer craft, it is enabled but I may disable it depending on how much RAM it uses.

IGN: Ballhard228

What do you plan to do on the server: To help build big projects with others that you couldn't do in single player

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have been technic for awhile but not servers or tekkit. But i am not sure how big of a difference there is

IGN: NightHunter13

Have I Been Baned?: Yes,but those were the days of terror in faction and grefing servers.But Now i don't grief i just play mah happy life out.

What i plan to do in this server.: I was going to play with some one and team up with some people to make the greatest of all things, such as farms.

My experience with Tekkit: I played some of the mods on Tekkit but i would say i'm a 4 or 3.

IGN: Mastermodr94

What do you plan to do on the server: I want to start a town and work with the many aspects of the tekkit mods.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Kinda new but i know what im doing. I treda a few other servers and havent found a fit yet.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons