[CLOSED] Techniclauncher wouldnt work

Sorry but this thread is closed and will move modpack, gregtech an forestry are preventing us to use the techniclauncher.

A temporary announcement:

The server currently isnt running the newest 'unity one' modpack. Infact it's so early in release we arent at all sure on the name yet. Not to worry any admins or mods as such the modpack will be released in around 2 weeks, give or take. We have over 5 modpack developers and graphical desginers working on it and have gained every single last permission over the past 4 months. We hope you like it.

Server+splash+ico_1364562253.jpg

Picture by: Hellsniper01

The history:

Prot3ch was originally called profserve and used a rubbish first logo with no greif protection and a supposed 'newb' owner, (thats me sherlock). So after countless greifing and stupid mistakes we went through these servers and found this confusing thing called.

'TEKKIT'. Dun dun dun! We never had a problem with tekkit and it worked well. But with the awkward removal of bukkit we looked for another source. I know some tekkitans will kill me for saying this. But we moved to FTB, now im sure you've heard of it. While in ftb we decided due to popular demand to make the 'PROT3CH' modpack. Due to reasons that the custom modpack system is much inferior than tekkits, here we are today! With our 1 year anniversary in the bag:

Me and all our members are looking forward to meeting the most important bit of a server, it's members.

Hope to see you there.

Our promise:

We promise an enjoyable community with no intentional greifing, sure we're not a 'faction server' and infact we are very unique in such a sense. Look forward to ICBM and other restricted war mods for a more realistic feel in the future to :).

Why should i join this server from all the others?

Here are a few reasons why you should join our server alone.

1: Our methods don't require you to claim land or plots, just build free. You can choose your own path and choose who 'you' want to be, neutral,

2: We run on MCPC+ (basicly bukkit)

3: We have dedicated staff ranging from all time zones.

4: As a server we are very mature and if you leave that's a loss to us not just to you.

5: We run our own private modpack. No other server runs it. So you can suggest mods you want added.

And finally 6: We believe out of everything. You the player is literaly the only thing that keeps us running.

JwOYrrA.png

It's been whitelisted because we don't want any nasty hackers/greifers or people who are just plain rude and leave after about 2 weeks. This is a dedicated server with dedicated players. We will stay that way, forever.

Whitelist application:

Method 1:

Step 1: To apply. Please visit out site: www.prot3ch.net/whitelists

Method 2:

Step 1: Fill in this application. The questions with a * next to them are optional.

IGN:

Reason you wish to join:

*Any creations you've made:

What are the rules regarding pvp:

*Additional notes:

Step 2: This method is quicker but has a longer response time. This last step is to check, but not have to register on this site: www.prot3ch.net

-If you register and do a whitelist on the site, your whitelist will be accepted or denied within 12 hours, unless me or other staff are ill or can't do it. I will pm you or add the modpack link in your application. Thanks!

sexf8D0.png

PEZUnXK.png

Can be found here: http://prot3ch.net/forum/m/4361677/viewthread/5446170-qa/page/1

(before asking any questions, read this!)

rynIN27.png

1:No greifing ever. This is a ban-able offence.

2:No stealing. Certainly not from any unlocked chests!

3:PvP is only allowed when players are consenting. Arenas mean implied consent (You wouldn't be there if you didn't want to PvP). If you PvP without consent (and steal their items). You can be banned.

4: Try not to swear in chat. We have younger players online and using a / or * simply isnt good enough really. I thinke everyone knows what it means.

5:Respect higher ranks. This should not have to be said, but alas, people are dumb.

6:Don't hack. It's like, mean and stuff. But seriously, don't do it.

7:If an area is clearly marked with posts, signs, etc...) that you are not allowed to build in that area. Well don't build there.

8:Check the FAQ & forums before posting any questions. It gets so annoying people asking the same questions, again and again and again and again.

9: HAVE FUN!

8BhAtmY.png

PROFEMBLEM_zps44bff0d4.pngprofmodpack.png

Artwork by: Gabe_oz

Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/prot3ch

Teamspeak server: http://www.teamspeak.com/invite/ts3.prot3ch.net/?server_uid=5H+2sQF3yXZkxkrxlgWu5QqCDoE=

Owners Steam: Profjb58

Servers twitter: HERE

Server IP: 84.201.38.152:25568

IGN:Marksky345

Reason you wish to join:I'm looking for a modded server that whitelisted and most modpacks crash for me and this one seems nice.

*Any creations you've made:Uh i dont have any but i will get some soon.

What are the rules regarding pvp:Pvp is allowed when players are consenting.

*Additional notes:Nothing really to note.

IGN:Marksky345

Reason you wish to join:I'm looking for a modded server that whitelisted and moist modpacks crash for me and this one seems nice.

*Any creations you've made:Uh i dont have any but i will get some soon.

What are the rules regarding pvp:Pvp is allowed when players are consenting.

*Additional notes:Nothing really to note.

Accepted!

welcome. Since it isnt out fully yet can you ask for the modpack link upon release.

Server site: www.prot3ch.net

Glad you show an intrest. we will keep you up to date with our progress.

IGN: Cry1ic

Reason you wish to join: Looking for a long term commuinty to have fun in.

*Any creations you've made: Nothing i consider of worth atm :<

What are the rules regarding pvp: Its ok if consented.

*Additional notes: Nothing too note worth tbh :3

IGN: Cry1ic

Reason you wish to join: Looking for a long term commuinty to have fun in.

*Any creations you've made: Nothing i consider of worth atm :<

What are the rules regarding pvp: Its ok if consented.

*Additional notes: Nothing too note worth tbh :3

Whitelisted.

Server site: www.prot3ch.net As you saw for more modpack news.

Catch us on Teamspeak at: ts3.prot3ch.net or just skype me: profjb58 if yah wish.