BetterStorage key recipe not in NEI

Dash16

I ran across this today building the stub for the BetterStorage page on the official Hexxit Wiki. As the thread title says, the recipe for the key is not in NEI. To craft this key, you'll need 3 gold ingots and 2 gold nuggets arranged thusly:

GN GI SP

GN GI SP

SP GI SP

GI being Gold Ingot, GN being Gold Nugget, SP being empty space.

[Edit: Adding key duplication recipe as well:

GN GI SP

GN GI SP

OK GI SP

Same as the standard key recipe, except you place the Original Key (OK) in the bottom left corner, and the resulting key should be a duplicate of the OK. Both the OK and the new key are retained, the OK is left behind in the crafting grid similar to recipes that need Milk Buckets.]

There is no question. Not all Forums Posts have to be a cry for help, I am sharing information. Feel free to disregard or use the information to your advantage.

Well no need to be get defensive. I have no idea what category this is in because I'm using tapatalk. Your the first post I've come across thats not a 'Cry for help' or off topic random thread.

Well no need to be get defensive. I have no idea what category this is in because I'm using tapatalk. Your the first post I've come across thats not a 'Cry for help' or off topic random thread.

Now who is being defensive? You asked me a question and I answered it. I can't be responsible for any tone you might infer because of the system you are reading these threads in. I posted a topic in the Hexxit Discussion board, because it was relevant to Hexxit and I felt others might benefit from the information. Hopefully, the Technic Devs will see the post and fix the issue in NEI making this information redundant. Until then, the thread exists should one search the board for it.

I agree with your last statement, it does seem like a majority of the threads on these forums are people begging for help reading crash logs, or explaining why their modified server isn't behaving the way they want it to. Maybe it wasn't clear enough that I wasn't actually asking a question, but relaying information. If I can figure out how to edit the topic title, I'll try to remedy that.

Now who is being defensive? You asked me a question and I answered it. I can't be responsible for any tone you might infer because of the system you are reading these threads in. I posted a topic in the Hexxit Discussion board, because it was relevant to Hexxit and I felt others might benefit from the information. Hopefully, the Technic Devs will see the post and fix the issue in NEI making this information redundant. Until then, the thread exists should one search the board for it.

I agree with your last statement, it does seem like a majority of the threads on these forums are people begging for help reading crash logs, or explaining why their modified server isn't behaving the way they want it to. Maybe it wasn't clear enough that I wasn't actually asking a question, but relaying information. If I can figure out how to edit the topic title, I'll try to remedy that.

So by explaining my situation in 1 statement that falls under defensive in whatever 'system' your using reading threads? Replying to my statement using a pargraph falls under what category?

I see that I did misinterpret the tone of your previous post so let's not try to turn a molehill into a mountain and drop it. Thank you good sir for sharing this information with the rest of the forums. I'm sure it will lead to success and riches for many fine individuals on this lovely community.

In the interest of peace, love, understanding and compassion for all living things, I accept your offer to drop this molehill before it becomes a mountain. I appreciate your heartfelt thank you and will further endeavor to bring knowledge to the huddled masses that exist on these boards.

In the interest of not being a total fucking hippy, STFU RTFM noob! :D