[1.0.5] ☩Warborn☩ - Need Staff* | Hard mode | Factions | mcMMO | Raiding | weekly events | more!

spectrallancer

WrTmcsJ.png

Don't forget to visit our website!

Thank you for checking out our thread! We're a BRAND NEW server so most of the dungeons you find will be open for pillaging and plundering. If you're looking for a small-medium mature community that won't let you down give us a shot. I've created multiple servers since alpha and I know what it takes to make you guys happy. This server was designed for people who really enjoy grouping up with friends to raid castles or other players faction bases. Or those who enjoy solo play and a stealthier approach. We are really tied in with the community and host weekly events that we all can enjoy. Become warborn and start your adventure today!

2x MCMMO EXP Event from July 9th to July 16th 2013 to

celebrate our grand opening!

*Please register on our website and and post your application on our forums. Alternatively you may post here.

Moderator Application (copy and paste)

--------------------------------------------

Minecraft Username:

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:

What country do you live in:

Do you have a microphone:

Have you ever had staff positions before:

What would you do in the event of a spammer:

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:

How often do you play:

Tell us why you should be made a moderator:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All applications will be reviewed and a response will be given as soon as possible.

*You may not be chosen if you have not played on our server for at least 48 hours.

*You can resubmit and application whenever you wish.

You may post your apps here or on our website.

Minecraft Username: johnsupel

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: Yes i have played multiple times and have experience in the game.

What country do you live in: America Eastern time.

Do you have a microphone: Yes i have a microphone and skype and ts3.

Have you ever had staff positions before: Yes i have been admin on 2 servers and moderator on 6.

What would you do in the event of a spammer: I would give 2 warnings then i would mute if continues kick.

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: Warn them then kick them if they continue contact somone who can ban.

How often do you play: 3 to 5 hours a day somtimes more.

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: I beleive i should be a moderator because im mature well mannered and am fair

inecraft Username:shadowlions

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:yes

What country do you live in:usa

Do you have a microphone:no

Have you ever had staff positions before:no

What would you do in the event of a spammer:ask them to stop if they dont after asking 3 times then i mute them

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:ask them to stop if they dont after asking 3 times then i mute them

How often do you play:almost everyday

Tell us why you should be made a moderator:because i think i would be fun

Moderator Application

Minecraft Username: Raptorheadjesus

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: Yes I have and I looooooooove it sooo much! :)

What country do you live in: United States of America

Do you have a microphone: Yes I do.

Have you ever had staff positions before: Yes I have been a great op on server

What would you do in the event of a spammer: I would give him a warning or depending on the severity of his/her spamming, and if instructions are not followed they will be kicked, and if done again, temp banned ,further on punishments will be harsh

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: They will immediately be kicked.If they want to advertise then post it on a server forum.

How often do you play: 5-7 hours a day

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: I would be of great service and help keep the WarBorn comminty positive!

Minecraft Username: xFightinXIrishx

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:

Yes, I have been enjoying Hexxit since it was released back in June.

What country do you live in:

United States of America, East Coast

Do you have a microphone:

Yes.

Have you ever had staff positions before:

Yes, prior to joining this server I was a moderator for GreenbayPvP, which now is called Zendercraft.

What would you do in the event of a spammer:

First step is to warn, second step would be jail, third would be to jail and mute, and if the situation persisted after the third step a temp ban might be called for in order to get the message across.

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:

Advertising a server is like spam, but worse. The steps are as followed:

Warn, mute, ban. (The punishment sounds harsh, but if they are still advertising another server after their muting period, then it is clear they don't care about the Warborn community.)

How often do you play:

I make an effort to get on at least once a day.

Tell us why you should be made a moderator:

I shouldn't be MADE moderator, but I would like to be considered for this position because I truly believe that with my prior experience, knowledge of both Minecraft and Hexxit, and insightful ideas I can help bring in new traffic to this server as well as take care of some of the minor headaches in-game to relieve some of the stress off the current staff.

Minecraft Username: KyleDD

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: Yes, I was an avid player of Hexxit since it's release and I have had prior experience with FTB and Tekkit

What country do you live in: United States

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Have you ever had staff positions before: Held a moderator position on a medium population (20 - 40 people) faction server for a little over half of a year until the server's fall. I have had prior admin position in a self-owned server with bukkit experience.

What would you do in the event of a spammer: A warning at first offense, second offense results in final warning, third offense results in a mute for one minute, fourth offense, a kick, and final offense would result in a 12 hour temp ban.

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: First offense warning, second offense mute, third offense kick, fourth offense 24 hour ban.

How often do you play: Daily

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: I would like to be considered for this staff position because I believe that I am fair to all cases that may occur on the server. As an older, more mature player, I believe I will set a good example to the rest of the community while still remaining a equal player. I believe that moderators are players first, moderators second. There should be no unfair advantage for anyone on this pvp, factions server. As a moderator I will do my best to make sure the server is running smoothly and there is no unfairness to any player.

Minecraft Username: lFresshl

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: Yeahh! It's the best one off the whole Technic launcher.

What country do you live in: The United States

Do you have a microphone: yes

Have you ever had staff positions before: No but I really want to learn and I would not mess up.

What would you do in the event of a spammer: I would give them one harsh warning, and if they continue I will put them on mute.

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: I would first warn them, Than mute, than Ban for 10 mins and if they still continue Ban completely

How often do you play: Everyday all day.

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: I think I should be a moderator because I don't really take anyone crap. I like to have fun and I don't like cheaters and smack talkers. I will do anything my "elders" would want me to do and so forth.

Minecraft Username: Duracraft27

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: Yes very much

What country do you live in: USA massachusettes

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Have you ever had staff positions before: I've owned/managed 2 servers and have been op/admin on many

What would you do in the event of a spammer: temp mute saying why: /mute (name) 15m (reason)

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: Perm mute/ban depending on if its once or a repeated offence

How often do you play: 3-4 hours a day

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: I think i fit the job very well i'm experienced and can give you tips(if asked) and i know the game. I can also commit to a decent amount of time weekly ie. 6-7 hours a week also i'm friendly and will not abuse. Please let me know if i made the cut or if i didn't ill play either way. Thanks Bye

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft Username: yasindat

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: all the time for like a month

What country do you live in:United States

Do you have a microphone: yes

Have you ever had staff positions before: No

What would you do in the event of a spammer: Ask him first to stop, if he continues mute him

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:Ask him first to stop, if he continues mute him

How often do you play: Everyday

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: I really enjoy playing on servers but ive never felt what its like to be a mod, I would do everything I can to make sure everyone on the server is having fun and playing fair. I really want to be a mod

Minecraft Username:brettly5

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:Yea

What country do you live in:USA

Do you have a microphone:no

Have you ever had staff positions before:Yes, Admin on a tekkit server

What would you do in the event of a spammer: Ask them to stop and if he/she doent mute him/her

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:ask them to stop t=and if they dont mute them

How often do you play:a lot, but i do work somedays

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: I am loyal and i would never abuse my powers, also i am very active on days i dont work. :D

Minecraft Username: LukathePrince

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: Yes

What country do you live in: USA

Do you have a microphone: yes but i prefer not to use it

Have you ever had staff positions before: Yes on a few servers

What would you do in the event of a spammer: Tell them to stop, if they dont kick them, then if they come back and keep spamming i would ban

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: Same thing as in event of spammer

How often do you play: 3-5 hours a day

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: I think i would help the server a lot, and be able to control and help lots of players

Minecraft Username:Gunner7516

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:Yes I have not for very long but i have a good understanding of the system and how it runs and when something is wrong or glitched out

What country do you live in:America

Do you have a microphone:Yes and i avidly use it

Have you ever had staff positions before:Yes On multiple servers vanilla feedthebeast tekkit classic but never on a hexxit server

What would you do in the event of a spammer:mute for 1 minute as warning kick if he continues kick again then tempban for 3 hours then permanently if continues after that

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:Instant kick and then if they come back ban

How often do you play:Daily about two hours at least

Tell us why you should be made a moderator:There is no reason i should be moderator there are many reasons why i want moderator though for one i would like the ability to mute kick or temporarily ban the annoying people that pop up advertising/spamming/being disrespectful, etc.....

*All applications will be reviewed and a response will be given as soon as possible.

*You may not be chosen if you have not played on our server for at least 48 hours.

*You can resubmit and application whenever you wish.

You may post your apps here or on our website.