[0.6.5]Small TekkitLite Server[PvE(SMP)][20 Slot][Whitelist][Mystcraft Removed] Small Community

Derivus

Name:Brandon

Minecraft Username:chess1154

Your long term minecraft project:To create a massive corporation.

Why you want to play on this server:i really want to play on a new server and build some fun things before too many people come on and start greifing.

Name: JB

MC Username: Pullumpkin

LT MC Goal: Build some really cool structures/ mess around with techs i haven't used yet

Why I want to play on your server: Used to play on a server with some clanmates but it has been shut down. Looking for a group of people to build with or help along the way.

Name: Knut (maybe weird for you but its a normal name in norway)

Minecraft Username: Kale285

Your long term mincraft project: i am good at being friendly and still serious to players and i am good at the most of the mods from tekkit lite. the reason i choosed your servere was because its hitelisted and it could become greater so you can drop the whitelist so other people can join, thats the reason i chose your server, cause i can think it can grow to be very big.

Hello i am from Austria so sorry for my bad English

Name:Moritz

Minecraft Username:rauchmo

Your long term minecraft project:i like to built complicated machines

Why you want to play on this server:i am search long time for a server

Name: Jeronimo

Minecraft Username: Eroobus

Your long term minecraft project: I always wanted to build something amazing like a automated factory, a cool house and things like that.

Why you want to play on this server: It is na oppurtunity to play with my friend in a quiet server wih a very cool mod and also to know new people.

Name: Francisco

Minecraft Username: Engel

Your long term minecraft project: My long term on minecraft is to build epic buildings because i do it well i hope someday build a glorius city

Why you want to play on this server: I would like to build in community a sustainable civilization with factories and machines it would be so fun !

i realy like this mod pack !!!

Sorry its me again (Engel) but i have a question when i tried to enter in the server for the first time it didn't said that i wasn't in white list it said that it was bad login or something like that do you now whats the problem of this ? Plz could you teel me what i could do ? ='C

Name: Matt

Minecraft Username: birdboy370

Your long term minecraft project: What i want to achieve is to make the bigest and best city in survival. I want it to be as detailed as possible.

Why you want to play on this server: I am looking for a server with a nice small community, without all those annoying plugins. Just a server that has no griefers, friendly staff, friendly players and a great community.

I am quite experienced in mods such as IC2 and Buildcraft. I am more into the "science" type of things rather than the magical side of things.

Can i apply one more person?It's my friend

Name:Rifat

Minecraft Username: Zexwhyl

Your long term minecraft project: to create a factory.

Why you want to play on this server: Because of my friend.

This is the proof it's my friend,i invite him to play in this server and he want me to make a apply for him but he's the one that fillin the name minecraft username etc.

http://prntscr.com/1hfk6o

Name: Chris

Minecraft Username: Lylux

Your long term minecraft project: Have me and my brother be the richest on the server

Why you want to play on this server: My brother plays on this server and he told me its a great server

Name: Shawn

Minecraft Username: Hazozat

Your long term minecraft project: Creating an artificial island to house my superbase.

Why you want to play on this server: I like playing with mining lasers, but I also like multiplayer and not being griefed. Dilemmas.

Name:Michael

Minecraft Username:BlackPlague539

Your long term minecraft project: To make a cool home and maybe a power plant

Why you want to play on this server: I just want to have fun and play with other people

NAME:Ryan

Minecraft Username:mysticxxx_

Your long term minecraft project:I love building keeping things tidy making master pieces + seeing other peoples work

Why you want to play on this server: I've been looking for a server to play on to make friends and play with someone else on minecraft because it boring on my own

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons