[3.1.2]iKanCraft-New Map-9/7/13[PvE/Survival][No Grief or PvP][35 Slots][Open][EE Limited]

ikentron

snfigi.png

Anti Grief || No PvP || No Whitelist || Few Banned Items || GriefPrevention

Server Ip: tekkit.ikan-craft.com:25661 || Website:

iKan-Craft.com

30071qu.png

This server may be brand new, but iKanCraft has been around for quite sometime and we don't plan on leaving anytime soon. We have decided to reopen our once beloved Tekkit server. This was once a very great server and we hope to have the same out turn once again. If you have never played Tekkit Classic before you are really missing out and I recommend joining our server if you want to try it out.

68rbsm.png

• Anti-Grief

• Disabled PVP

• Dedicated 24/7

• GriefPrevention, LWC Protections

• Core Protect, don't worry about them griefers!

• All mods enabled - Various banned items.

• More to come, as server expands!

• Limited EMC - To help the map last as long as possible with an attempted economy we have made a few changes to limit the ammount of EMC which can be produced. We have made Mk2 & Mk3 Powerflowers only available to Donor+ & Donor++. These can still not be produced by Donors though. We have also patched any EMC generators such as Bonemeal, Blazerods, Etc.

Server Website

jsyki9.png

This server is Anti-Griefing and Anti-Raiding. Since there is always someone out there to ruin everyone's fun and break any rules they can. We have decided to use the plugins GriefPrevention and Core Protect!

With GriefPrevention you are now able to protect your territory by placing down a chest. The longer you play, the more land you are able to protect. If you need anymore help, contact and Admin or Visit Here!

Also on this server we use GriefPrevention to keep those raiders from picking though your chest! When you claim your area/house everything that you think would need locking, will automatically be locked to others outside of your claim(s).

*Note: GriefPrevention has been updated to work with all tekkit items that may need locked!

Lastly, if all fails we have Core Protect to keep you safe. If a griefer gets to your home and manages to still destroy it, it can and will be rolled back instantly. If you are the greifer you better watch out because you WILL get a consequence!

2i6m3a1.png

We like to stay as lenient as possible with our rules, but the rules we do have, we are very strict on!

• Do Not Grief.

• Do Not Raid.

• Watch your vulgar language and caps!

• Do Not destroy land for the fun of it.

• Respect ALL Staff and Members.

• If we see the need to add rules in the future, we will do so.

o8dr9u.png

To be able to keep all mods enabled to some extent, we are forced to ban some items.

• Full set Gem Armor

• Mining Laser

• Cannons

• Destruction Catalyst

• Nova Catalyst / Cataclysm

• Catalytic Lens

• All EE Rings, Except: Swiftwolf and Harvest

• Volcanite Amulet

• Evertide Amulet

• Mercurial Eye

• Block Breaker

• All Explosives

• Triangulator

• Mk2 Collectors (Donor+ Perk)

• Mk3 Collectors (Donor++ Perk)

v9elz.png

-Comming Soon-

k2bujr.png

tekkit.ikan-craft.com:25661

Why doesn't the server provide us with grief protection tools like a golden shovel? Because before I mine, I would like to build a house without the worry of getting griefed.

Just a Suggestion, I'm not hatin on your server :P

Might add the golden shovel to the starting kit, or have a separate kit just for a golden shovel. A different tactic I may take is to just set the golden shovel to a wooden one. Could give as many of them away as I wanted and wouldn't really mine.

• 1 month later...