Mr Suryt plays Hexxit. EXPLORE, ELIMINATE, CONQUER.

Suryt

Channel

Hello and welcome to MrSuryt plays with the most derpy one, AKA MrSuryt.

Thanks for stopping in. I'm Suryt, a youtuber of Minecraft related content amongst a few other things.

Our latest upload. Enjoy.

Unleash the Beast. Episode 9. Water way to go.

mqdefault.jpg?v=5218fc3f

We don't need IC2 power, but we want it. Today we'll start on a system to produce EU and move it around the base.

I've not long started a new series transitioning from DivineRPG to HEXXIT. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy making episodes.

Minecraft: Hexxit. Episode 1. The End of DivineRPG.

mqdefault.jpg

DivineRPG has become a little stale. In my frustration I seem to of upset a few cyclops. Fleeing for my life I enter Vethea in the hope of finding a safe haven. When I step through the other side of the portal I'm not where I was expecting to be. This isn't Divinecraftier that's for sure. A new dangerous world awaits.

Our latest FTB series is a SMP series using the Ultimate pack on the Trevcraft servers. Enjoy.

Feed The Beast - TrevCraft style. episode 0. Intro.

mqdefault.jpg

Our first video isn't much more then a welcome to the series video. We'll get into the nitty-gritty of FTB starting next episode. There isn't going to be an episode every day though. Far too much work to do between episodes now I'm playing with GregTech again.

I've also recently started a Minecraft challenge series. Minecraft challenge is where you challenge me to accomplish a task in one episode. Every episode starts from scratch. Can I complete the challenge before the time runs out.

Minecraft Challenge. Jukebox.

mqdefault.jpg

I've also done a few other series using Tech packs from both Technic and FTB that you might like to have a look at.

Thanks again for stopping in. Hopefully I've got something you'll enjoy and I'll see you hanging around my channel.

Channel

Hello and welcome to MrSuryt plays with the most derpy one, AKA MrSuryt.

Thanks for stopping in. I'm Suryt, a youtuber of Minecraft related content amongst a few other things. I've not long started a new series transitioning from DivineRPG to HEXXIT. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy making episodes.

Minecraft: Hexxit. Episode 1. The End of DivineRPG.

mqdefault.jpg

DivineRPG has become a little stale. In my frustration I seem to of upset a few cyclops. Fleeing for my life I enter Vethea in the hope of finding a safe haven. When I step through the other side of the portal I'm not where I was expecting to be. This isn't Divinecraftier that's for sure. A new dangerous world awaits.

I've also recently started a Minecraft challenge series. Minecraft challenge is where you challenge me to accomplish a task in one episode. Every episode starts from scratch. Can I complete the challenge before the time runs out.

Minecraft Challenge. Jukebox.

mqdefault.jpg

I've also done a few other series using Tech packs from both Technic and FTB that you might like to have a look at.

Thanks again for stopping in. Hopefully I've got something you'll enjoy and I'll see you hanging around my channel.

~Suryt

Please don't sign your posts. Thank you!

Hello, and welcome to our new SMP series on the TrevCraft server. TrevCraft is using the Ultimate pack and yes GregTech is on.

Episode 5 is now up. I hope you enjoy.

Feed The Beast - TrevCraft style. episode 5. Building the docks.

mqdefault.jpg

With all this power production we're ready to increase our resource gathering, production, refining, and storing. A storage system should be our priority but where to build it. In a warehouse of course. So today we'll build that warehouse.

Our first episode of our new series 'Unleash the Beast" is now up. With the Ultimate pack being shelved we've shelved our Feed the Ultimate beast series and started a new one.

Episode one is now up.

Unleash the beast. Episode 1. A new start.

mqdefault.jpg?v=51f06684

New pack. New series. The Ultimate pack has been shelved and FTB has two new packs to replace it. We're going to start on the Unleashed pack today.