E.R.A.M. (Experimental Research Assembly Manufacture) corporation

masterzh

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suddenly have the strangest desire to hump your leg. You're just that awesome.

That being said, how about getting in touch with Techpriest? With his TekkitZ project gone from his hard drive, I think he needs a different project to occupy himself.

I'm sorry, I am going to have you to take that down because of the following infractions:

• You broke my awesome meter.
  • You forced my head to explode involuntarily.
  • You exceeded the allowable epic quota per user per century.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry i couldn't find where you wanted me to apply for helping you with your military base project bu ti would like to help I'm am good and helping and designing and you said 16 and up but I'm only 15.5 years old but much more mature, I have Skype my name is PhillipHallstrom i would really like to help you and i put a lot of hours in Minecraft and tekkit with lots of mod knowledge anything i don't know i easily learn but even if you don't want my help i still do have some questions for you.

Thanks yours sincerely,

Phillip Hallstrom

As i promised here is middle part of gate connecting both sides of track. Sure those are default carriage with no texture as i had no time to choose what texture i want.

ijHezq18uIejv.gif

Working front gate.

ibvzmYLCwCs1qR.jpgibvTVP3fY6ZqND.jpg

Small redesign of logo and "stuff"

ibfRylZd3jchTD.jpgizhDYWqY6AiFQ.jpg

i5EM5RjuLTKot.jpgibrhFEn9KxIFKM.jpg

iPAoDhozdoJjA.jpg

Added whole museum-like story for this part of complex, explaining how things work in few words.

ibjDyd9yjNyGWR.jpg

Only small progress done in metro station.

iGO5fr7PrPDJC.jpgiGEKll66G2oaK.jpg

ibb5U6BH4VJoue.jpg

Next i started preparing member entrance to maintain whole security complex.

iASNSlR4W2VWk.jpgibuBtKSWVccq2y.jpg

Interesting thing is that whole front dual glass-doors(2x 3x3) of elevator will be possible to open while avoiding any devices "inside" of elevator. Small motors will pop up from floor(1block up) just to open those doors and immediately hide back.

Again as i sad not much done in last months, i am waiting for Project Red server fix and numiRP for 1.6.

My internal awesome compensator was just overloaded. Some people really blow my mind. Good luck with the project, I am a modpack maker and sometimes I get time to build awesome shizz, if you need assistance, PM anytime, I'd be glad to lend my hand to something as universally mind-exploding as this.

• Moderators

Of all the stuff shown here, the only words that truly caught my eyes was "secured dino enclosure"

<--- dino fanboy

That place definitly needs an underground dino playground. And a conveyor belt chuffing villagers to feed a T-Rex :devil:

I've always dreamt of a wall dividing Velociraptors and Dilophosaurus's apart, with a gate between that the player could open to enjoy the incoming bloodfest.

/endfantasyrant

That aside, this project of yours is truly amazing. :thumbsup:

Not sure why you have a picture from Rapture farms? another minor inspiration?

What you've done is amazing. May ask which mod those white and black blocks are from?

Which mod are they from is not important if you are asking about textures... those were replaced by me. If you are interested in slope blocks those are from "Carpenter's Blocks" mod. You can make any slope block from any mod or any block.

That place definitly needs an underground dino playground. And a conveyor belt chuffing villagers to feed a T-Rex :devil:

Not sure why you have a picture from Rapture farms? another minor inspiration?

There will be both huge underground dino-park same as dino-entrance on surface. And yea T-Rex will have hell lot of toys to play.

why Rapture farm you ask? well:

1.Amazing looking

2.Epic scale, HUGE!!!

3.Extremely detailed

4.Industrial

5.Bit evil

6.Built as half-functional

Do you see any connection now?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am really good with Flans Mods, ICBM and engineering/architecture in general. I would really like to help out with this. I am only available to help during afternoons and weekends, but I am very prolific. I also am experienced with NPC Tools and most magic mods (Except EE3 :P). I do not have a mic and am unable to tell my real name or age due to my job, but I am glad to help with anything that needs doing!

• 2 weeks later...

If you still need any help, I'm an good builder and I have experience in most of the mods you have on your Google Docs page (The main exception being Computercraft and its addons) I can tell you my Skype name privately and I'll answer any questions you have. I should say that at the moment (until mid November) I am quite busy with school but afterwards I have a lot of free time to help with building (... assuming Pokémon X/Y doesn't absorb it...)

If you still need any help, I'm an good builder and I have experience in most of the mods you have on your Google Docs page (The main exception being Computercraft and its addons) I can tell you my Skype name privately and I'll answer any questions you have. I should say that at the moment (until mid November) I am quite busy with school but afterwards I have a lot of free time to help with building (... assuming Pokémon X/Y doesn't absorb it...)

Yes i am still looking for talented builders. Please send me pm with some details about you(what you can tell)/your style of building/why you want to join. thanks

Wow, this is amazing. Any chance I could put this on my server as long as I credit you very clearly? In fact, I will make a statue of your Minecraft skin and put it in the spawn of the map for all to see!

Put on your server? You kidding right? I am looking for people to help me build it on my server and you wanna take it just like that? rofl

[update]

Brand new door system for password doors is ready and rolling. Doors include computer with wifi modul to accept password. There will be nice GUI password program running on that screen.

iEEJdlfxxx7sF.gif

You made the textures, but the blocks themselves are from this mod, correct?

Yep marble basalt from project red applied to carpenters block mod with my textures.

[EDIT] 28.10.2013

I did huge first post overhaul, added lot of updated informations, include project history and changed recruiting section. I will start to post project updated more often also update outdated project media in first post soon.