E.R.A.M. (Experimental Research Assembly Manufacture) corporation

masterzh

Are there going to be air vents to every room in the base?

EDIT: To clarify, I have an idea involving turtles going through the vents. 

Well i count with "Morph"mod where you can for example morph yourself in to bat. This way you can travel through all 1block size vents even vertically. I do like to have vents in every single area/room underground but i am not decided yet. For now all existing underground areas near cylinder core structure do have vents.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i count with "Morph"mod where you can for example morph yourself in to bat. This way you can travel through all 1block size vents even vertically. I do like to have vents in every single area/room underground but i am not decided yet. For now all existing underground areas near cylinder core structure do have vents.

Sounds fun!

• 2 weeks later...
As expected new media-madness for you guys.This time not from E.R.A.M. copr. island.
Anyway are you ready? Yes? Are you sure? Well you have been warned.
ieKyqptZ1XjuU.jpg
(simple exercise: find all xenomorphs on that picture! Yea, i should hide them better xD)
(answer is in the end of this post, in spoiler)

Lets start with night showcase shall we?

iMLiDS4QZtFyr.jpg
impressive huh?

iRPWCehdUVNAb.jpg
First time ever small step by step sample of my work with these pictures. No huge changes.

ibzFXym0ZKGKGL.jpg
Lets continue with green magic...

ivJgDgwlRQdAs.jpg
Ignore bugged light on guns and buggy in front.

iKYAwo4GdGhfL.jpg
So atmospheric...

ibuzPtd97CJg4Y.jpg
FINALLY DAY! GUNS! aannddd MINIGUNS!

iKCYTl1axQeks.jpg
Even more guns!

iDG8VyCQFPA3y.jpg
Hummers! Trucks! Tanks! Futuristic.... something!

iwEVnrW5wz09g.jpg
More futuristic... things! This time with legs!

i5nlTXwfFhbl1.jpg
Were did i saw these robots before? hmm? ;)

ibbvqXhnWT1m7Z.jpg
Overview1...

irATvfZGtbqQ2.jpg
Overview2...

Another news.
Added new sounds for all existing stupid vanilla MC... sounds
Get working my custom blocks mod. Now i can use as many new blocks/mincroblocks as i want. (oh god currently 176 NEI pages)

irhSApKcpKS5w.jpg
Changed all backgrounds.

ibpxGgRvQ4J2of.jpg
Added 50 removed mods back. Now running 118.

xenomorphs on picture = 3. Congrats enjoy your cookie

ibc2azcsEu4AC2.gif
Door lockdown system for armory together with other "door related" wiring.
glass doors working based on motion detector signals
upper light signalize if its motion detector functionaling properly
in case of lockdown glass doors are disabled, name of section on opposite side is turn off, red warning light on both side will turn on and security reinforced slide doors will close.

ih8rh0de4vY3z.jpg
Test of small-firearm storage rack. Its connected to security system. Can some1 guess how it work? (hint: no motion detectors)

Ok sad news every1.
I will explain what was the huge surprise "teased" on youtube video.
More then 2 weeks ago i get application from best guy ever interested in E.R.A.M. Honestly he was the "chosen one" and surpassed any of my expectations. I really was endlessly happy that after so long time i finally find the right person to help me develop and build this project. I will not unveil who it was or specify any further why he was so perfect for this project.

The point is this guy after few weeks disappeared completely without leaving any clues why or for how long. I dont know if he will ever return. He didnt log-in on this forum or skype for more then 2 weeks. I tried to send him emails if he is ok but with no luck. I am really worried if something bad happened to him however as he live in US on entirely different continent than me i have no other way to get in contact with him.

As result of this person disappearance i am re-opening project partner position for this project.

If you cant imagine what that mean or what are possible requirements i will strongly recommend you dont apply for such position and dont waste my time.

Very small progress on the project. Been busy recently.

i8ckyyktOAqWU.jpg
Passenger platform. Of course RIM.

iza2htbjfPNwU.jpg
Loading/unloading crane for small cargo.

ibfHfLd7seCmNv.jpg
Station is getting more stuff. Finally its not so empty.

i9FCvKMvShP01.jpg
Armory from above.

ibnVRQuYlwXUY2.jpg
At the back you can see "bigger guns" racks protected with (disabled not on picture) forcefield.

MEDIA STORM / UPDATE!!! (ehm with real storm...)

ibt6EbWzowH8sN.jpg
Lets start with landing platforms for VTOL...

ibwPYLi5LWTB3W.jpg
Such PAIN! I hope it will work... (transport system for VTOL cargo...more info in this post)

ib2zxNFMdYsOkx.jpg
Finally i made that transport VTOL. Also storm is coming prepare for wet shots....

ibiWIBQ71NiE41.jpg
I am sexy and i know it!

ibdc3KIv2elAwJ.jpg
Oh god i am in LOVE! (again and again!)

ibiysqIXhTmKuO.jpg
Its based on this beauty. <3 <3 <3

ibtiGZK4VdXgRu.jpg
My penguin at bad weather...

iiVrVekUd9Aot.jpg
Heh, look like batmobile to me... ;)

ib0Txpu1N8JqB4.jpg
Sky-lab in progress.

ibjmro0VwZJgYs.jpg
Pretty huge dont you think?

ibcGFvDTVcaDEE.jpg
Annnd the last one. Call it BONUS shot. So any comments/likes?

Vote for your favorite E.R.A.M. defense!
ibnB5pJJAmAPyw.jpg
Wait wait what is that big thing in the background?!

ipvozP3clY0qi.jpg
Nah, just huge 18inch battleship naval gun. Nothing interesting...

iLf7oEMzvsWRB.jpg

psss... who will choose something else then 10 or 11 will get blacklisted trolol

:P

For everyone interested in modpack i have a deal for you guys. I thought about it and come to final decision. It took me a lot of time and work to put it together so here is the deal.

First dont spam this thread with requests and contact me via pm ONLY AFTER you fulfilled all terms below.
  • Share and promote my project in some way, website/forum/facebook/community or tell about it to your friends. (which may not be able to help me but can know other "friends"... you know how it goes) Simply sad: Show some effort to help me find mostly project partner or any other help stated in first post. I dont require any super evidence but make sure to list your effort if its possible.
  • Write both positive and negative feedback directly RELATED to this project.

Thats all. If you think its too much to ask go ahead and build such pack for yourself.

What will you get:

• Config folder with screenshot of all mod versions from mod directory. If you ask i can provide you with some server side help.
  • For those which will put a lot more effort to promote my project or their work will result in fast hiring of new member will get access to zip with whole instance including all mods and advanced help from me. (+ some credits in first post if they agree)

Config files for... IMPORTANT!:
I have to warn you that config files/mods i use right now are set for building my project and i didnt test any survival possible issues. There are a lot of bugs still present in 1.6.x mod releases and will not get fixed as authors of mods moved to 1.7.x . Also my map was generated with 1 mod no longer present in modpack so i have no idea about terrain problems in current used pack. This modpack is not stable at all and i am not responsible for corrupted worlds you may find yourself in. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Edited by masterzh

PLUG COMPLETED:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=98415.msg5156492#msg5156492

As far as feedback:

PRO:

I've always been a fan of the "sterile" look, and you pull it off admirably.

CON:

My appreciation for this project is dampened by the fact that you seem to have forgotten the less ineresting parts (offices, the brig)

Edited by Ilral

PLUG COMPLETED:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=98415.msg5156492#msg5156492

As far as feedback:

PRO:

I've always been a fan of the "sterile" look, and you pull it off admirably.

CON:

My appreciation for this project is dampened by the fact that you seem to have forgotten the less ineresting parts (offices, the brig)

ROFL ... thread name "Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc." but whatever.

About your CON comment... i didnt forget. Check to-do list its all there. I cant build everything simultaneously.

Expect pm today evening with config files.

Edited by masterzh

So after 1 year i am giving you guys fast tour of almost whole project with some beautiful shaders in action.

I hope no1 get sick of too much "fly-by"scenes, thats why i included warning about it.

Please, before you  comment on laggy scenes and glitches in video remember, that all scenes were rendered with 150mods running, on "far" or even "extreme" view distance and on top of that with shaders. Try to record such madness  in 1080p.

Enjoy and dont forget to watch in 1080p
Post some feedback!

Edited by masterzh