Help us test Voltz 2.0.1!

CanVox

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It works fine to me. Are you sure you are putting power into the cables? Remember that the side with the square is what you use to extract energy from an energy cube.

I'm sure I've got it right, its powering a furnace now. Even if I didn't have it set up right, the battery would run it.

I just found a recipe that isn't working. Version 2.0.1 I am trying to make the refinery 3358. I have all of the components it says it needs (Stone 1, Copper Canister 10117:1, Furnace 61, Steel Ingot 11205:4) The box where the refinery should appear is blank.

The only other thing I have run into, is the wires keep disappearing. I am using Copper Wire 3972 and twice I have come back to the machines and the wires were not there anymore from the battery boxes to the machines.

I have had no problems generating Coal Generator, Enrichment Chamber, Battery Box, Crusher, Combiner, Electric Smelter, Basic Factory, and Advanced Factory.

Ok now I have been building and plaing around on the 2.0.1 and my are crashed some times now and that was after I did put my Reator Turbins when I use the Fusion reator

This is the messeges I get when it do crashs

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Ouch. That hurt :(

Time: 01.08.13 10:39

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException

at mekanism.common.TileEntityUniversalCable.removeFromNetwork(TileEntityUniversalCable.java:104)

at mekanism.common.EnergyNetwork.fixMessedUpNetwork(EnergyNetwork.java:304)

at mekanism.common.EnergyNetwork.tick(EnergyNetwork.java:420)

at mekanism.common.EnergyNetworkRegistry.tickEnd(EnergyNetworkRegistry.java:66)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:608)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:470)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.2

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 479737504 bytes (457 MB) / 1026818048 bytes (979 MB) up to 2863333376 bytes (2730 MB)

JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx3072m

AABB Pool Size: 5660 (316960 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 5580 (312480 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63

FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 49 mods loaded, 49 mods active

mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CoFHFramework{1.5.2.5} [CoFH Framework] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisMicroblocks{55.0.7} [immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.6} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

GalacticraftCore{0.1.36} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.5.2-a0.1.36.410.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{55.0.7} [immibis's Microblocks (Checks for incorrect installation, ignore this)] (immibis-microblocks-55.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.2]ReiMinimap_v3.3_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

AppliedEnergistics{rv11.c} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv11-c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

AtomicScience{0.6.1} [Atomic Science] (Atomic_Science_v0.6.1.80.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ExtrabiomesXL{3.13.4} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.5.2-3.13.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ICBM|Contraption{1.2.1} [iCBM] (ICBM_Contraption_v1.2.1.172.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ICBM|Sentry{1.2.1} [iCBM] (ICBM_Sentry_v1.2.1.172.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ICBM|Explosion{1.2.1} [iCBM] (ICBM_Explosion_v1.2.1.172.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisCore{55.1.6} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-55.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

inventorytweaks{1.54b} [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Mekanism{5.5.6} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-v5.5.6.final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MekanismGenerators{5.5.6} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-v5.5.6.final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MekanismTools{5.5.6} [MekanismTools] (MekanismTools-v5.5.6.final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFFS{3.1.0} [Modular Force Field System] (MFFS_v3.1.0.175.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

mmmPowersuits{0.7.0-534} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.7.0-534.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

PowersuitAddons{0.2.3-144} [Andrew2448's Modular Powersuits Addon] (MPSA-0.2.3-144_MPS-531+.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

NEIPlugins{1.0.9.3} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.9.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 1067 (59752 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1026 (57456 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 1 / 8; [GCCorePlayerMP['Blackstar881'/225, l='Wold of Test 2.0.0', x=-268,37, y=63,70, z=215,95]]

Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Just in case this isn't clear..

DO NOT USE THE BASIC COMPONENTS WIRING AND BATTERY BOXES. THEY ARE HORRIBLY BROKEN AND WILL BE UNTIL THE REWRITE. USE THE MEKANISM EQUIVALENTS.

and why do you need fire to make a metallurgic infuser

You are using Ampz. Do not use Ampz.

Just in case this isn't clear..

DO NOT USE THE BASIC COMPONENTS WIRING AND BATTERY BOXES. THEY ARE HORRIBLY BROKEN AND WILL BE UNTIL THE REWRITE. USE THE MEKANISM EQUIVALENTS.

You are using Ampz. Do not use Ampz.

OK, so what do you want us to test then? It would be helpful to know what type of feedback you want.

Test everything on Voltz. Use Voltz. Play with it, test it. Anything to help CanVox and the UE developers to finally get Voltz out.

Voltz is on the Technic Launcher. Do not use the FTB launcher to test it. If you are using the FTB launcher to test Voltz, then you are insane, because Voltz isn't on the FTB launcher. It is on the Technic Launcher.

And don't use Copper Cables or Battery Boxes. Use Universal Cables and Energy Cubes.

Ok, ty. I'm using the tekkit launcher. I have not had a problem with the battery boxes. Just the copper wires. I think that I caused that problem by overloading them. I did some more testing and saw them catch fire. Other than that I have not had any other issue with them. I may have miss understood your earlier post as I think you directed that to the other post not mine where I was talking about the recipe for the refinery not working.

I'll keep playing it and see what else I can find.

Mod: Mekanism and Atomic Science

Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/VBzSAxvK

Whats the bug? Attaching universal cable to spinning turbines causes the game to crash after about a minute of run time.

Can it be repeated? Yes.

Tried this with both small and big turbines, still crashes. Doesn't matter how many turbines either, and the amount does not influence the amount of time it takes to crash. Also it doesn't matter if the cable is connected to an energy cube or not, it will still always crash. Yes I'm in Voltz, not Ampz.

I was setting up a Planter, Harvester and Fertilizer. I had everything setup and I was put some seeds into the planter. I had already setup the filter in the planter before putting seeds into it. After i put the seeds into it, I was trying to change the filter and this is when the server crashed. Crash report link below:

http://pastebin.com/KksFWKUs

Now the server keeps throwing a sever error and won't start up. any help would be appreciated if it is able to be corrected.

This is server 2.0.1

Ok, ty. I'm using the tekkit launcher. I have not had a problem with the battery boxes. Just the copper wires. I think that I caused that problem by overloading them. I did some more testing and saw them catch fire. Other than that I have not had any other issue with them. I may have miss understood your earlier post as I think you directed that to the other post not mine where I was talking about the recipe for the refinery not working.

I'll keep playing it and see what else I can find.

Were they hooked up to a heat gen? Remember heatgens set fire to nearby stuff, and wires do burn. Put some cobble on top of the wiring near the heatgen.

Were they hooked up to a heat gen? Remember heatgens set fire to nearby stuff, and wires do burn. Put some cobble on top of the wiring near the heatgen.

Copper cables set on fire if you use them in a fusion reactor. I saw this and assumed it was a new overloading thing too. Maybe this is a big with them then.