[0.6.5]Smurf Craft[PvE][20 slots][Whitelist][Dim. Doors removed]

Smurf Craft

IP: 184.164.136.10:25591

• Whitelisted
  • Active and cool staff
  • Open staff positions
  • 24/7 server (90% uptime)

789.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why to choose our server:

Our server prides itself on its community members and staff. Our members are friendly and active, the same goes for our staff team who work diligently to output the best experience we can provide to you while you are on this server. We closely inspect applications for the whitelist, this means grief is usually minimal and our members are high quality. The staff team are serious, hard working and trustworthy, they will work with you and help you while you are here. Our server is honestly nothing you couldn't find again elsewhere, but we do hope you will join us soon and become a member of our community!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Removed and Banned:

• Dimensional doors (uninstalled)
  • Mining laser
  • Dynamite
  • Sticky dynamite
  • iTNT

Nukes and TNT of normally explosive blocks cannot make explosions here, so have as many as you want!

Full list of plugins

• Group Manager
  • Core Protect
  • World Edit
  • World Guard
  • Permissions
  • Vault
  • Clearlag
  • Grief Prevention
  • McMMO
  • Essentials
  • Citizens
  • Chest Shop

Whitelist application:

In your application you must include the following information in this format (remove this part and the "< and >'s")

Brief description of who you are>

<Minecraft Username>

<Your age>

<Your main language, as well as others you may speak>

<What are you joining for, mainly (ex staff position, member, etc.)>

<How active will you be>

<How many other servers have you played on, what kind?>

<How much experience in minecraft do you have, tekkit (lite)?>

<Explain what a good member is like>

<What gender are you>

<Anything else you would like to include in your application>

Random example application:

I am a MLG pro (CoD) i love minecraft, i love building cobble huts, i weigh 500 pounds and am immobile (thus why i will play all day every day)

xXSMOKEDAKHRONIC420QUICKSCOPEXx

English (main), german, french

To play tekkit and talk to people, is there much else to say?

I have no life at all, ill be on all day every day

8 total, hexxit, tekkit original, vanilla, FTB ultimate, FTB yogscraft

Tons, i've played minecraft sense indev

Doesn't grief, likes cheese, plays nicely and fairly, doesn't exploit

Male

I like cheese

Note to admin/mods: Sorry if i forgot any info/my post doesn't look that great

<Minecraft Username>

TheGriffinKing

<Your age>

English

Member. I will only want to be staff if I can help with the whitelist process to make the server more active.

<How active will you be>

I'm on almost every day.

Played on plenty of servers. Most of the good servers I know shut down so I'm looking for a new one to play on.

I'm pretty much experienced with everything (AE, IC2, BC, TE, SC, MPS, MFSS, RP2) except Logistics pipes.

A good member helps to build huge contraptions in Tekkit, enabling projects to be built that wouldn't have been if only a single person worked on it.

<What gender are you>

Male

Does the server have World Border?

Will the server ban chunkloaders?

<Minecraft Username>

TheGriffinKing

<Your age>

English

Member. I will only want to be staff if I can help with the whitelist process to make the server more active.

<How active will you be>

I'm on almost every day.

Played on plenty of servers. Most of the good servers I know shut down so I'm looking for a new one to play on.

I'm pretty much experienced with everything (AE, IC2, BC, TE, SC, MPS, MFSS, RP2) except Logistics pipes.

A good member helps to build huge contraptions in Tekkit, enabling projects to be built that wouldn't have been if only a single person worked on it.

<What gender are you>

Male

Does the server have World Border?

Will the server ban chunkloaders?

World does not have worldborder and chunk loaders are not banned, though we do have a "Use logically policy enacted"

Your app was looked at and accepted, feel free to join

<Minecraft Username> Toseland

<Your age> 16

<Your main language, as well as others you may speak> English

<What are you joining for, mainly (ex staff position, member, etc.)> As a member or staff. I enjoy small servers.

<How active will you be> Most days of the week

<How many other servers have you played on, what kind?> Many, looking for small server as the ones I've played turned out to be laggy and unreliable

<How much experience in minecraft do you have, tekkit (lite)?> Lots, I know how to use most things in tekkit especially CC

<Explain what a good member is like> One that does not simply grief and pulls together and contribute's to the community.

<What gender are you> Male

<Anything else you would like to include in your application> What time frame? Thanks

Hello! I am a 23 year old college student looking to fill extra time each day playing Tekkit.

Minecraft Username: Ezuru1

English

I am looking for member status. But if a staff position comes up, There's a first time for everything.

A few hours daily. (Unless work or school throws a curveball)

I have played on too many public servers to count; Primarily Classic tekkit. I have been on two

Private servers however.

I have 3 years Vanilla experience, as well as about a year and a half "Classic Tekkit". I am

Fairly new to "Tekkit Lite" but am willing to learn.

A good member is someone who takes the time to read rules before stampeding out of spawn.

A good member is someone who answers the questions of newer players if they can.

A good member is one that does not push other players or start conflicts.

Male

Anything else you would like to include in your application?

No, not really, thanks for asking! :)

Hello! I am a 23 year old college student looking to fill extra time each day playing Tekkit.

Minecraft Username: Ezuru1

English

I am looking for member status. But if a staff position comes up, There's a first time for everything.

A few hours daily. (Unless work or school throws a curveball)

I have played on too many public servers to count; Primarily Classic tekkit. I have been on two

Private servers however.

I have 3 years Vanilla experience, as well as about a year and a half "Classic Tekkit". I am

Fairly new to "Tekkit Lite" but am willing to learn.

A good member is someone who takes the time to read rules before stampeding out of spawn.

A good member is someone who answers the questions of newer players if they can.

A good member is one that does not push other players or start conflicts.

Male

Anything else you would like to include in your application?

No, not really, thanks for asking! :)

Accepted

<Minecraft Username> Toseland

<Your age> 16

<Your main language, as well as others you may speak> English

<What are you joining for, mainly (ex staff position, member, etc.)> As a member or staff. I enjoy small servers.

<How active will you be> Most days of the week

<How many other servers have you played on, what kind?> Many, looking for small server as the ones I've played turned out to be laggy and unreliable

<How much experience in minecraft do you have, tekkit (lite)?> Lots, I know how to use most things in tekkit especially CC

<Explain what a good member is like> One that does not simply grief and pulls together and contribute's to the community.

<What gender are you> Male

<Anything else you would like to include in your application> What time frame? Thanks

Accepted

Shadowed Soul / Papa Smurf. I hate to do this so suddenly, but I have a complaint. As I joined in this morning, I, and a few other players were being griefed by an "[Admin+]Mega".

Within seconds of spawning, Mega used the smite command on me and the others repeatedly at spawn. After dying no less than six times, I did manage to leave spawn and avoided the griefing for about three minutes, when a command was used that killed all players on the map.

A few minutes later, he repeatedly sent players to an area in the ocean and did not allow them to leave until they drowned.

Finally, I was asked if I was "PROOO" at Tekkit Lite, to which I said I would not give a response. And for this I was banned "Reason STFU". I have since been able to get back in, but I felt this person needed to be reported as he clearly needs to grow up, or needs his staff rights taken away.

Please look into this.

Ezuru.

Thank you admin team! This problem was promptly taken care of, and I feel much at ease. Excellent staff otherwise!

Hi, i works at a concrete factory and play with my friends

<Minecraft Username>

Cbaztian

<Your age>

I speak Swedish and proper English

Member position first, than i will see how it goes. You never know what happens ;)

<How active will you be>

Few hours a day

2 kind of servers, my own and some random server, didnt play there so long, because it crashed and we had to restart everything.

I have played this tekkit for like a year now, and i am familiar with all items etc

A good members is: Not complaining one, no griefer, helpful in all weathers, understand the rules and of course, to have fun.

<What gender are you>

Male

No, i dont think so

I'm afraid the problem has NOT been solved. I was online again today this morning and Mega came online at approx 10 A.M this morning. Without saying a word to me, he banned me citing reason "The Ban Hammer has Spoken" Likely due to my speaking out about his abuses yesterday. Posting screenshot http://postimg.org/image/5p28hvcth/b1d6b104/

Ban_Evidence.jpg

I would appreciate if this were looked into. I'm afraid I will be unable to play on the server as long as this admin is holding a grudge against me.

I'm afraid the problem has NOT been solved. I was online again today this morning and Mega came online at approx 10 A.M this morning. Without saying a word to me, he banned me citing reason "The Ban Hammer has Spoken" Likely due to my speaking out about his abuses yesterday. Posting screenshot http://postimg.org/image/5p28hvcth/b1d6b104/

Ban_Evidence.jpg

I would appreciate if this were looked into. I'm afraid I will be unable to play on the server as long as this admin is holding a grudge against me.

Apologies for the delay, please provide your username and you will be unbanned immediately however do note that this server is closing soon

Hi, i works at a concrete factory and play with my friends

<Minecraft Username>

Cbaztian

<Your age>

I speak Swedish and proper English

Member position first, than i will see how it goes. You never know what happens ;)

<How active will you be>

Few hours a day

2 kind of servers, my own and some random server, didnt play there so long, because it crashed and we had to restart everything.

I have played this tekkit for like a year now, and i am familiar with all items etc

A good members is: Not complaining one, no griefer, helpful in all weathers, understand the rules and of course, to have fun.

<What gender are you>

Male

No, i dont think so

Accepted but note that the server is closing soon