Let's Test Tekkit 1.1.6!

CanVox

Hey, everyone,

I've just promoted Tekkit 1.1.6 to Latest. There are a ton of key mod updates, the update to Minecraft 1.5.2, along with several new mods! We've got Project Bench, a direct drop-in replacement for the RP2 project bench, a couple new generators, Logistics Pipes, and Simple Power Storage, by Technic's sct! SPS adds a "Makeshift Energy Cell" which can be used as an early-game alternative to the Redstone Energy Cell!

If you're interested in helping test, back up your worlds (SSP or server) and set your launcher up to use the "Latest" build, or manually select version 1.1.6. Play with us and report issues in this thread!

This is a clean slate, so even if you've already reported an issue elsewhere (including the 1.1.1-5 threads), if it's present in 1.1.6, be sure to report it in this thread.

The 1.1.6 server can be downloaded here:http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/tekkitmain/Tekkit_Server_v1.1.6.zip

Changelog for Tekkit 1.1.6- this is a list of all changes since 1.0.6:

- Update Forge to build 737.

- Removed the Forge transparency fix (it was too memory-heavy to have as a default in Tekkit)

- Modular Powersuits' glow effect was disabled by default

- Added Project Bench version 1.7.5

- Added Atomic Science version 0.6.2.117

- Added MFFS version 3.1.0.175

- Added Open Peripheral version 0.1.9

- Added Buildcraft: Logistic Pipes version 0.7.3.technic637

- Added Simple Power Storage version 1.0.10

- Equivalent Exchange 3 version pre1h has had a crash bug removed

- Balkon's Weapon Mod updated to version 1.13

- bspkrsCore updated to version 2.09

- Buildcraft updated to version 3.7.2

- Chicken Chunks updated to version 1.3.2.12

- Code Chicken Core updated to version 0.8.7.3

- Computer Craft updated to version 1.53

- CoFH Core updated to version 1.5.2.5

- CoFH OmniTools to version 3.1.6.0

- Custom LAN Ports updated to version 1.5.2

- Dimensional Anchors updated to version 55.0.3

- Equivalent Exchange 3 updated to version pre1h

- Ender Storage updated to version 1.4.2.15

- Greg's Lighting updated to version 1.8.4

- Immibis Core updated to version 55.1.6

- Iron Chests updated to version 5.2.6.412

- MineFactory Reloaded updated to version 2.6.4.975

- Mystcraft updated to version 0.10.5.00

- Not Enough Items updated to version 1.5.2.28

- Nether Ores updated to version 2.1.5.75

- Omni Tools updated to version 3.1.5.0

- OpenCCSensors updated to version 1.5.2.0

- PowerCrystals Core updated to version 1.1.6.107

- Rei's Minimap updated to version 3.3_06

- Thermal Expansion updated to version 2.4.6.0

- Applied Energistics updated to version 11.c

- Steve's Carts updated to version 2.0.0.a122

- Dimensional Doors updated to version 1.4.1.194

- Modular Powersuits updated to version 0.7.0.534

- MPS Addons updated to version 0.2.3.144

- Immibis Microblocks updated to version 55.0.7

- Backpacks updated to version 1.12.13

- Treecapitator updated to version 1.5.2.r14

- Trade Booth updated to version 0.4.2

- Buildcraft: Additional Pipes updated to version 2.3.1

- Galacticraft updated to version a0.1.36.410

- NEI Plugins updated to version 1.0.9.3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. I've been playing with the recommended build of Tekkit for a while now and have the hang of it. I'll test this out and see what I find. I'm interested in helping around, but I can't find which wiki I should expand. Is there still no official wiki for Tekkit?

Cool. I've been playing with the recommended build of Tekkit for a while now and have the hang of it. I'll test this out and see what I find. I'm interested in helping around, but I can't find which wiki I should expand. Is there still no official wiki for Tekkit?

http://wiki.technicpack.net/Main_Page -- we've been updating it for a while now; would be glad for some help.

• Discord Moderator

Since it is such a big update for so many mods, why not bump Buildcraft on up to 3.7.1 (I'd suggest 3.7.2, but can't find a good build of AdditionalPipes for BC3.7.2). The improvement to conductive pipes makes it MUCH better for starting out and makes them a viable starting alternative before you have the resources/infrastructure for conduits. I've been running it on a server every since it was released and haven't had any problems at all. (not that one anecdotal reference is a sample set of much value)

Since it is such a big update for so many mods, why not bump Buildcraft on up to 3.7.1 (I'd suggest 3.7.2, but can't find a good build of AdditionalPipes for BC3.7.2). The improvement to conductive pipes makes it MUCH better for starting out and makes them a viable starting alternative before you have the resources/infrastructure for conduits. I've been running it on a server every since it was released and haven't had any problems at all. (not that one anecdotal reference is a sample set of much value)

I apologize- Buildcraft is 3.7.2, I'd just managed to mess up the OP above. My understanding of Additional Pipes is that the buildcraft API did not change in 372, so a new AP version was unnecessary.

Does upgrading from 1.1.5 to 1.1.6 update the mods default cfg files? I just noticed that the options in ThermalExpansion.cfg don't reflect the TE changelog for Tesseract and Conduit loss.

Thermal Expansion

CHANGELOG

2.4.6.0:

-Added: TE Ores now have MFR laser foci.

-Bugfix: Config options properly renamed from before - sorry about that.

-Bugfix: Fixed a crash with the Wrench Turtle.

-Changed: Engines no longer shutdown.

-Changed: Steam Engine is now 4 MJ/t max.

-Changed: TE Ores are now more prevalent with MFR's laser drill.

2.4.5.0:

-Bugfix: Fixes an intermittent crash with the Crescent Hammer on high latency servers.

-Changed: Conduits and Energy Cells are now lossless.

-Changed: Tesseract Default Loss is now 20%.

-changed: Dispenser behavior tweaked to work with TE liquid buckets.

-Changed: Sawmill is better about cross-mod support. Mods which register recipes too late will still be missed.

-Changed: Some configuration options have been renamed. Sorry about that.

Ok - I got a couple things to report. Be warned though that I don't have the log files with me as I'm posting remotely. But I'll do my best to describe what was going on and what I did and if need be I can post the logs when I'm in front of my main PC again.

First, a little background:

I run this server behind bungeecord. I've been doing so successfully for quite some time now. But I was able to reproduce these errors when bypassing bungee so that's not the issue.

My server upgrade process was done in stages. First I install a clean tekkit build, test, then manually restore my one off-config tweaks, test, then restore the world, test again, then lastly, test with mcpc+ and my bukkit plugins.

Here's what happened:

After importing the map from my 1.1.5 server to the 1.1.6 server it would no longer start. After much troubleshooting I found in the crash dump references to some sort of tick event and a block ID 517 (something to do with logistics pipes?). I went into my map with MCEdit to the coords in the dump and deleted those blocks. The server then started.. Yay! My question there is what would have changed to cause that?

Next issue. Good 'ol ender tanks. They're pretty to look at when filled with lava, but stare at them too long and your client crashes. I also have a user complaining that they just crafted one and can't log in anymore without crashing.

That's all I got for now. Again, if you need logs let me know. Hell.. I can package my whole server for anybody interested in taking a look. Also, if I'm doing something dumb anywhere or missed something that should have been glaringly obvious then please let me know. I'll be just as happy knowing I screwed up if it solves things quicker.

• Discord Moderator

I apologize- Buildcraft is 3.7.2, I'd just managed to mess up the OP above. My understanding of Additional Pipes is that the buildcraft API did not change in 372, so a new AP version was unnecessary.

I'm not sure about SMP, but at least in SSP the fatal crash bug (permanent world crash) when you use Phased Pipes exists in 1.1.6 Tekkit. This is why I had to go back to BC 3.7.1 because I couldn't find an updated Additional Pipes.

The bug is this:

Tank -> Wooden waterproof pipe w/autarchic gate set to pulse when tank has liquid -> gold waterproof pipe -> phased waterproof pipe set to send and frequency 1

Phased waterproof pipe set to receive and frequency 1 -> gold waterproof pipe -> tank

Put a bucket of lava in the first tank and as soon as the lava hits the phased pipe you get a crash that can only be recovered by removing the additional pipes mod.

Going back to BC 3.7.1 with the latest additional pipes version I could find and everything worked as expected.

Crash Log: http://pastebin.com/LtQ4MdtJ

Forge Log: http://pastebin.com/QrXVXmdt

Edit: My mod versions

buildcraft-A-3.7.1.jar

AdditionalPipes2.3.1-BC3.7.1.jar

LogisticsPipes-MC1.5.2-0.7.3.dev.591.jar

Edit: 08-13-2013

Just for giggles, and thinking it was maybe just a "weren't compiled together" problem, I rebuilt BuildCraft 3.7.2 and the current GIT of Additional Pipes against Forge 7.8.1-737. Exact same errors/crash.

Hmmm, tried this today and following mods do not register their item id's with forge:

Balkon's Weapon Mod

Greg's Lighting updated to version 1.8.4

Regarding Balkon's Weapon Mod, the version included in this package is registered for Minecraft 1.6.2, don't know if this is causing the problem.

Both server and clients throw out Item id missing errors on forge, be it in SSP on a client or in the serverlogs on SMP.

Server still starts quietly , but those 2 mods are not accessible, in Single Player one gets the known error message about the missing item id's, but it's still possible to start a map and play, but again without those 2 mods.

Can't post the error logs right now, could do if requested later this evening, but there's no error from the mod itself, log shows it starts normally, there's only the known forge error about missing id's.

Tested on 2 different servers and 4 different client machines, servers running on Linux and clients all on Windows 7.

Edit:

Seems like logs are not needed, fixed the Greg Lightning problem and:

Balkon's Weapon Mod 1.13 and above are for MC 1.6.2. I installed V 1.12 (latest for 1.5.2) and it works perfectly normal now, maybe revert to that 1.12 version?

It won't update it, best to clear all that out and copy the fresh copy in is my understanding Kiwi.

Thanks Dewfire, I tried clearing everything down and installed 1.1.6 into a new directory structure but the TE cfg files still don't seem to reflect the new defaults that KingLemming posted.

Also, TokiWartooth had mentioned in another post that AS has increased the turbine output. This isn't reflected in the cfg files either.

So I'm a bit mystified.....

I've been trying to get atomic science to work since it was added in but it causes a crash every time but when I delete atomic science the server loads fine.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!

Time: 07/08/13 12:45 PM

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: 'maxFloodlightRange' has no scope in '/config/GregsLighting.cfg:3'

at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:578)

at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:100)

at gcewing.lighting.BaseConfiguration.<init>(BaseConfiguration.java:19)

at gcewing.lighting.BaseMod.loadConfig(BaseMod.java:119)

at gcewing.lighting.BaseMod.preInit(BaseMod.java:65)

at gcewing.lighting.GregsLighting.preInit(GregsLighting.java:94)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:515)

at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:85)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:69)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.2

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 1848465104 bytes (1762 MB) / 2401107968 bytes (2289 MB) up to 2863333376 bytes (2730 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx3G -Xms2G

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 72 mods loaded, 72 mods active

mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

CoFHFramework{1.5.2.5} [CoFH Framework] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

ImmibisMicroblocks{55.0.7} [immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.6} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

mod_bspkrsCore{v2.09(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.09.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r14} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r14.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

GalacticraftCore{0.1.36} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.5.2-a0.1.36.410.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{55.0.7} [immibis's Microblocks (Checks for incorrect installation, ignore this)] (immibis-microblocks-55.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

bau5_ProjectBench{1.7.4} [Project Bench] ([1.5.2]ProjectBench-v1.7.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

BuildCraft|Core{3.7.2} [buildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

BuildCraft|Factory{3.7.2} [bC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

BuildCraft|Transport{3.7.2} [bC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

BuildCraft|Silicon{3.7.2} [bC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

APUnofficial{2.3.1} [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes2.3.1-BC3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

AnObsidianPlate{1.0} [An Obsidian Plate] (AnObsidianPlate-v1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

BuildCraft|Builders{3.7.2} [bC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

BuildCraft|Energy{3.7.2} [bC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

ThermalExpansion{2.4.6.0} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.4.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

AppliedEnergistics{rv11.c} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv11-c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

AtomicScience{0.6.2} [Atomic Science] (Atomic_Science_v0.6.2.117.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

Backpack{1.12.13} [backpack] (backpack-1.12.13-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

ChickenChunks{1.3.2.12} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

ComputerCraft{1.53} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

CCTurtle{1.53} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

ImmibisCore{55.1.6} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-55.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

DimensionalAnchors{55.0.3} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-55.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

DimDoors{1.5.2R1.4.1RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.2R1.4.1RC1-194.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

EE3{@VERSION@ (build @BUILD_NUMBER@)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (EE3-pre1h-TechnicFix.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

EnderStorage{1.4.2.15} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

GregsLighting{1.8.4} [Greg's Lighting] (GregsLighting-1.8.4-mc1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored

inventorytweaks{1.54b} [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

IronChest{5.2.6.412} [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.2-5.2.6.412.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.3.technic.637} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.5.2-0.7.3.technic.637.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MFFS{3.1.0} [Modular Force Field System] (MFFS_v3.1.0.175.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

Mystcraft{0.10.5.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.2-0.10.5.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

mmmPowersuits{0.7.0-534} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.7.0-534.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

PowersuitAddons{0.2.3-144} [Andrew2448's Modular Powersuits Addon] (MPSA-0.2.3-144_MPS-531+.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

NetherOres{1.5.1R2.1.5} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.1.5-75.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

OCS{1.5.2.0} [OpenCCSensors] (OpenCCSensors-1.5.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

OpenPeripheral{0.1.9} [OpenPeripheral] (OpenPeripheral-0.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

simplepowerstorage{1.5.2R1.0} [simple Power Storage] (SimplePowerStorage-1.0-10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

StevesCarts{2.0.0.a122} [steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a122.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

TradeBoothMod{0.4.2} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

weaponmod{1.6.2 v1.13.5} [balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

OmniTools{3.1.6.0} [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.1.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Welp so far I can confirm the endertank crash, easily delt with for now, but apparently this is the version of build craft where auto crafting tables took it in the butt, anyone know how the new ones work, if they work with minium stones at all ( my tests say nay so far but maybe im missing something) also any tips on how they interact with inventories would be helpful, as so far it appears they have to be hand loaded.

Welp so far I can confirm the endertank crash, easily delt with for now, but apparently this is the version of build craft where auto crafting tables took it in the butt, anyone know how the new ones work, if they work with minium stones at all ( my tests say nay so far but maybe im missing something) also any tips on how they interact with inventories would be helpful, as so far it appears they have to be hand loaded.

Hi Toki, I think LP introduced their own autocrafting table to cope with this which works like the old BC one. Also, did you happen to notice any Turbine cfg changes that you mentioned on another post?