EPCOT Creation Team

theZomBieSlayR

Hello, i'm in need of a few people to help me create a city of tomorrow, inspired by Walt Disney, the city will keep the same layout Walt had planned, but really we can do anything technical with this map, pm me on skype at taylor.t.dodson to apply listing your positon you'd like to be, ( my skype is the

epcot pic)) Can't wait to get started!

• 1 month later...
Hidden

Some of the players are will have a risk to do somethings which they can not accomplish and the result is they will get RS Gold and miss some runescape items from their character.

One of my friends who are a fan of runescape, he like play the game of runescape very much, and he love to challenge some difficult task, when he have a new account of runescape, then he played in several days he will have many runescape gold for his character, I asked him whether he have buy runescape gold and runescape powerleveling in the website, he smile and told me that he never do the things which I have said, then he told me he just to do some difficult task in the game world, such as he will went to the place for to kill dragons, as he kill the dragons then he will get some runescape awards in game and he will kill aome monsters in the game, the monsters be killed and they will miss some nice drops, then you can sell them to get somethings which you want to have such as he will get runecscape gold.

As his level grown very fast I wonder he will ask somebody do runescape powerleveling for him then I find that he have any extra money to ask someone do runescape powerleveling for his character, he play the game just by himself, and I find that when he in lower level he will went to the place to kill moss giants, it is not smart for you to fight with them to get runecape gold, and you by to kill them you can pick up some nice drops in the game, then you can sell the drops for earn rs gold, they will give you some experience when you kill the monsters in the game. So you will have a high level by you do the things.

Hello friends, we are one of the top three largest secure network of buying and selling sites for massively multiplayer online game virtual currency on the Internet. you can play with your friends or family.It’s very interesting! To Buy RS3 Gold .Visit us at igegolds .