RiffRaffSyndicate

[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

In-game name: aronchelo

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Three months

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) Because it seems like an awesome server and I'd love to help out my cousin Xrni by making some amazing structures.

In-game name: DarknessShadow

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 3 years :) vanilla minecraft is just boring

Reason I want to join: My old server went offline and now i was looking for a server which doesnt ban dimensional doors and this is the only one with people playing on it and this mod :). Also I want to make an AWESOME base with lots of machines (in space :D !). Furthermore I like to play in teams and build together something.

in game name: Xx_DCKID76_xX

time playing modded minecraft: 7 months

have you been banned: yes

why would you like to play on this server: I would like to play on this server because my cousin plays on it and my friends wanted me to check it out i heard it was fun.

In-game name: thresh15

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 11 months total

Reason I want to join: I want to play with a nice community and mess around with thermal expansion

In-game name: BlackReaper07

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 6 months

Reason I want to join: No particular reason. First link I clicked on XD. And because I like your page design.

In-game name: FatherOfSniping_

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 6 months total most on FTB

Reason I want to join: looks like a nice community and i want to play on a good server like this one