RiffRaffSyndicate

[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

In-game name:Brassmonkey70

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years

Reason I want to join: i would like to be a part of a community agian, and i can help out people with builds and creations. also to make some of my own as well

IGN Mr_Typer2

Age 15

Time on modded Around 3.5 yrs

Reason I am really god at making machines and there are quarries on this server. Also i can make huge factories with ease. And last but not least im epic w/turtles

IGN TheBennyBoyJr

Time on modded: About 1/2 a year

Reason i want to join: Well i started Ftb a couple of months ago didnt really like it then i tried this mod on singleplayer ( loved it ). Looked for a server. This one looked great, you have reasonable rules and i really think im going to like this server :)

IGN: The_Chupathingy

Time: Since Alpha

Reason: The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world! (Kidding) Been playing around with ideas for a while. Been wanting to set up a factory for a while now, but have yet to find a server that's stable enough with the right mods enabled.

I need to be moved to the spawn, I'm falling out of the world due to a glitch on the moon right now, i am on a 2-storage thing moon buggy, if that doesn't teleport with me I'd like it refunded. Please forum PM me once I've been moved, i really don't want to die

In-game Name: puicea

Time spent playing modded minecraft: a few months maybe, but been a vanilla minecraft player since alpha

Reason I want to join: I want to find a good server with a friendly community to play on

In-game Name: PickNChew, ChewThePoo

Time spent playing modded minecraft: I've only started a few weeks ago but I got the hang of it.

Reason I want to join: I want to join a friendly server with a great community. ;)

In-game name:lowrck16

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:about 2 weeks, but i played adding my own mods to vanilla for a while

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! )cause ive tried ftb and i want to try tekkit

In-game name:stec2008 Age:32 Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About 2 years or so, started playing to help my 9 year old son out, became hooked. Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I'm looking for a solid and well run server to help learn more about this version of Tekkit while enjoying myself and building a decent base of operations.