RiffRaffSyndicate

[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

In-game name: DiamondSentinel

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Year and a half, just after I bought MC.

Reason I want to join: I want a good tekkit server that doesn't have many restrictions on mods or griefing. Although, I am slightly disappointed on the description books restrictions.

In game name: Mr_Unwritten

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: over a year using different mods

Reason i want to join: I have played many modes and there are only certain ones i actually enjoy, this is one of them, i have played on several servers and none of them have been good. I have been playing on this one and so far i like how everything is set up and would like to continue.

Reason i want to join: I have played many modes and there are only certain ones i actually enjoy, this is one of them, i have played on several servers and none of them have been good. I have been playing on this one and so far i like how everything is set up and would like to continue.

did not mean to post 3 times sorry.

In-game name: Kingcool996

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Over a year playing tekkit classic, lite etc.

Reason I want to join: Wanted to play online without having lag and a friendly community

In-game name: Berthick12

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About 2 years

Reason I want to join: Liked the plugin selection and the limited amount of banned items of the server, really want to play on a server where I don't have to be afraid on login if my stuff had been stolen.

In-game name: Minecraftworld99

Time spent playing modded minecraft: i was playing with mods 2 or 3 years ago, but i haven't in about a year, i used to play the old tekkit all the time, but haven't played the new very much.

Reason i want to join: i want to join because i like pvp tekkit, but i don't like people being able to greif on my property, so mainly I'm joining because its pvp, and it has greif protection

In-game name: Synntax2011

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I started playing tekkit classic last year (2012).

Reason I want to join: Idea of building a huge space station and if we can build on the moon a moon base :)

In-game name: gaiaalpha

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Since version 1.7.3

Reason I want to join:Would like a server where I can work with others to do great things.

IGN: LuisZero

Time Spent Playing modded Minecraft: about a year now

Reason: I want to play around and have friends while I experience this new mod pack as a group and community