Private Big Dig Server - Players Wanted!

Thy D

Hello everyone, my name is David and i'm running a small private BD server. It won't be a huge server, just one to have a few friends on and chill with them.

They're are no restrictions, just a couple rules to get on the white-list.

You must be 13 or older

Player frequently

Have skype

If you all 3 of those, post a reply on this post and add me on Skype. I'm very mature and looking forward to meeting new people to play on my server with.

Thanks again!

What's up. My name in-game is Jalcyon. I'm 17 years old. I would add you on skype but I don't have your name :)

Hi Jalcyon, my skype name is Davidpwnsyou22. Add me as soon as possible. I won't be very present today because I am gone with my family, but still add me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey my IGN is: lusterwarrior

I'm 16

I'm looking for a server that doesn't have griefing, raiding and all that stupid stuff, plus I'm looking for a server where I can relax and not have to deal with all the arguments of servers with 100+ slots

I also have Skype, my name is Tyler Vella

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, my name is David and i'm running a small private BD server. It won't be a huge server, just one to have a few friends on and chill with them.

They're are no restrictions, just a couple rules to get on the white-list.

You must be 13 or older

Player frequently

Have skype

If you all 3 of those, post a reply on this post and add me on Skype. I'm very mature and looking forward to meeting new people to play on my server with.

Thanks again!

hey i would like to join my skype name is c.masters27 please write that you are the owner of the server(private) im 13 ;D so yeah hopefully im accepted!!

Hello, I am 14, My Ign is Jjdawgjj and my skype is the same (I know not original but it is primarily for my gaming :P) I would like to join a small, friendly server that I can talk with some people and have a good old fashion play session without all the need to hurry up or protect myself in pvp, I am going to send you a skype request and if I am denied that is perfectly fine just want to see how the servers doing and if I have a possibility to join. Hope I can join you soon :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...