Tekkit/Buildcraft Waterproof Pipes

Dakota K.

I'm relatively new to the Tekkit forums, and I am aware that bugs do not go here. But when trying to post a bug in the correct areas, it says I do not have the correct privileges to post there. So I'm going to assume I won't be banned for asking a question. Anyways, my Wooden and Emerald Waterproof pipes are refusing to pump out fuel to my engines when being powered by a redstone engine. It only recently started doing this, and sometimes it will fix itself. Is there any way to prevent this? Image included, thanks. (Link to image: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100606117445541450536/albums/5912022470497958529/5912022476287554946?pid=5912022476287554946&oid=100606117445541450536 )

I don't have all the answers for you, but I can make a start:

(1) When trying to post a bug in the bugs section, you need to use the link: "Submit a Bug Report" at the top of the page.

(2) When you say "powered by a redstone engine", are the pipes attached to a tank of fuel? Could you maybe post a screenshot? (A good way to do this is to upload it to imgur.com and share the link) EDIT: I'm just an idiot and can't read, apparently.

(3) Have you considered Liquiduct? They may be tougher to manufacture in the early game, but they're great for liquid transport and seem (in my experience) to have less odd behavior than other options.

I hadn't actually messed with the liquiducts any, except to make a few Redstone Energy Cells. I had been using the Redstone Energy Conduits though, I'm not really early game haha. I'll have to look into that though. & thanks for the bug report thing, I couldn't find it. Kudos.

I'm relatively new to the Tekkit forums, and I am aware that bugs do not go here. But when trying to post a bug in the correct areas, it says I do not have the correct privileges to post there. So I'm going to assume I won't be banned for asking a question. Anyways, my Wooden and Emerald Waterproof pipes are refusing to pump out fuel to my engines when being powered by a redstone engine. It only recently started doing this, and sometimes it will fix itself. Is there any way to prevent this? Image included, thanks. (Link to image: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100606117445541450536/albums/5912022470497958529/5912022476287554946?pid=5912022476287554946&oid=100606117445541450536 )

Are those gates in your design? Not sure what purpose they serve in that spot. DO you still have the same problem if you try waterproof emerald pipes with no gates?

Dakota, if you're using gates you should take one more step forward and turn those into Autarchic gates, these types of gates have a redstone engine included in their "pulse mode".

1.- try using regular wooden pipes. since those tanks will always contain fuel, no need to specify.

2.- make sure the gates are not interfering with each other. take into account how OR/AND function and that the pipe wire is correctly placed.

3.- Sometimes if you program gates incorrectly they'll start functioning weird, mine once started pulsing into the pipe wire randomly.