I cant create technic website account!!!!

fireman1x

I cant create a website account! I need help! Please respond quick!

(p.s I don't know if this is the correct section for this)

Yes, this is the right section. Congratulations.

(I'm going to assume that you mean an account for www.technicpack.net and the Technic Platform distribution stuff, as you obviously have a forum account.)

Anyways, could you walk me through exactly what you are doing to try to create your account/what is going wrong?

EDIT: :ninja:'d

If it is similar to my problem, then after entering account info and the "captcha" it just refreshes as though I had hit F5 with no error messages as to issues with the cpatcha, issues with the password or the account name. I tried variants meeting all the rules I am aware of that are common for these with no result. I eventually had to give up.

Of course, this may be nothing like the above problem, there I go shamelessly leeching attention :s

If it is similar to my problem, then after entering account info and the "captcha" it just refreshes as though I had hit F5 with no error messages as to issues with the cpatcha, issues with the password or the account name. I tried variants meeting all the rules I am aware of that are common for these with no result. I eventually had to give up.

Of course, this may be nothing like the above problem, there I go shamelessly leeching attention :s

While OP is missing, could I help you out? What browser/OS are you using? And could you tell me the version number of your browser as well?

yes that is exactly what happens

(p.s sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was very busy)