PlanetF8L Hexxit (PVP/PVE Optional) Multiverse Active Admins!

Sara Sterrett

Server info: 64.79.106.222

Server Status: Beta

o()xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

We are currently running a Hexxit server. You have the option to toggle PVP on and off. We are using Multiverse, and there are currently 4 other worlds up and running and PVP is enabled in these worlds. For F8LCreative please speak with an Owner or Admin on the server, or you can just check out our donation page on our website (info below). We now have a Admin Shop as well as player plots/shop plots for sale in spawn! We are working on custom F8LGear for our server, that will be sold at the F8LGear Shop!!! We also do a back up every night (sometimes more) on our server.

• F8LWild - you go here to raid dungeons and farm material's etc.
  • F8LNeather - you should know this world :)
  • Twilight Forest- part of Hexxit :)
  • F8LCreative - Duh to be creative!
  • F8LMetro - Just a cool world to explore, great building ideas too!

These world will be reset as need to keep dungeons fresh!

*no portal for the end, but it as well will be reset if needed!

You are not able to build portals from your home, keep in mine we don't want you to get to settled in any of these 'other worlds' since they will have random resets done. If you wanna go to the Nether or Twilight Forest, or our Wild world visit the spawn area, in the big tree we do have a few banned items. We also have most the Bibliocraft added to claims, so no one can take from racks, tables, shelves, etc. ~Sword Pedestal not guarded-working on it. We are also working on setting up Shop Plots and Home Plots for in-game currency. We also have some that you can buy on our donation page. Feel free to join our server, we are friendly and trying to build a good community!!! Visit the website for more info on what plug-ins we have and rules for our server!

o()xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

** Was gonna add a picture but can't figure it out

:( **

Check out the Free Starter Kit offered on the donation section! Must be in game to redeem!

This server is THE up-and-coming server. The owner is on, active, friendly, helpful and willing to hear what you have to say. Fun plug-ins, Mob Arena, in game build contests this new server has it all. Its still young and many features are works in progress, i.e. Shops, Plots in a beautiful town. Did I mention they have a multiverse with mining/adventure world, nether, and twilight that get reset periodically so that you never have nothing to do. I fell in love with the staff and world almost instantly and I hope you will too.

Sara I find you picture Extremely offensive Helen Keller did a lot for the deaf community and Woman's rights. Maybe your not familiar with what she did in that case I invite you to educate yourself. And not mock something you obviously don't understand. Although I am sure by your picture you find it as a funny sarcastic joke.

Well Kesie, I would never have changed my picture to this, nor would i have added Helen Keller below it! The Fourm mods, think that this is okay? I don't know why but they do. And from what i understand i am not allowed to change it for an entire month, so i'm sorry if it offends you but there isnt much i can do about it at this point, I have asked them to change it to! Expressed my dislike on the whole thing. But they do not listen. They think it is a big joke!

I'm sorry to hear that the admins for Technic don't really care and could be so offensive. I tried to report your picture but was unable to locate a place to. Btw, I've been on your server and it rocks seems like it has a lot of growing to do but seems like the group of people you have really want to see it happen.

Thanks and yes we do wanna see it grow :D im just glad my stupid picture isn't making people not wanna play on my server :D still have gotten tons of peeps from this post :D and other i have made, which is what got me this stupid picture. LOL Who would have thought on forums you not allowed to post on topics saying 'hey looking for a good hexxit server' i mean really. I read in the rules you are not suppose to start them topics, but i figured since they were up and not removed they would be okay to comment on. I was way off on that one!

Yes there will be a new address we are currently in the process of moving files, and setting up the servers again. We have moved to a better dedicated machine. Sorry for the delay guys, just having a few tech issues with the files and the transfer. I have and will update the website with the new information as soon as i can! Again Sorry for the inconvenience!

Okay updated the IP in the main post server is back up! Sorry for the delay!!! Our plug in expert decided to break a bunch of stuff and then say f-you all pretty much. So we had to figure out what was and wasnt working. Again sorry for the delay but we have figured out a bunch of stuff, and have most things working. We are still working on the plug ins so plz be patient! IF something doesn't work just let us know! Thanks !!!

Have our admin Shop fully up and running (one section i have to price :D) Also have lots for sale at spawn as well as player shops!! Working on our F8LGear Store where we will offer customized F8LGear :) These will be very uber, and quite spendy! We are also working on a underground rail station that will lead to player cities. Right now our server is whitelisted but we are in the talks of having a whitelist free week to get some new players on. Will update with more information soon! Thanks guys for helping us keep the server alive!

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

Hey guys I am going to try and get the server updated again? Not sure if i can...but hopefully by monday we can be back up to date. As of right now not many people are playing? It is very simple to downgrade to 1.0.5. Here is a video that can help ya out if needed.

Check it out and get back to playing. Again it is best if there is a hexxit update to wait until you know your server is updated. Sometimes updates can cause issues or we have to wait for other updates on mods/plugins to come out before we can update. Well hope to see some new players on the server. I have started a new job so I am not on as much as I used to be. But our Admin Nenwenth is on a lot and can help you out if you need it! You can also post on our forums. I try to check them daily!!!