Disgruntled player shut down his server and told the WORLD

Matt

Re: Ted

Server Journal

This is a cool idea that I just came up with and thought I'd try out.

Basically it's a quick journal of the goings-on and big acheivments in the server that I'll update every 'Splosion Saturday.

2/4/12

Nuke #1 was set off in the woody mountains (southwest of spawn) by RobertJoe, our more... trigger-happy... regular. Spawn is re-built, mostly, and we're working on the final touches. There are 2 towns in development: The Alliance's Headquarters - a town formed by me, and YeaBrandon, and RobertJoe's Town - headed by RobertJoe. Both towns are not yet under construction, but it would be nice if we had citizens anyway, so pick one, or be a lone wolf. (Pun intended) Ted is STILL Nowhere to be seen, but I have feeling that something is building up.

Older Journals:

1/28/12

This week was a good week. I now can say we have at least 5 regulars, including myself, and we are making things happen. At the beginning of the week a few interesting things happened, we made a spawn room (the only thing I am using Worldguard for), I and my cousin made a big house, and other small structures began to pop up. Some people have incredibly hard-to-find bases. Ted is a no-show as of yet, as revealed in my frequently updated journal entries (Which you can view by logging in, I post them up in the spawn room) and there are high hopes for the future, but I'm still very wary about Ted's absence. Unfortunately we couldn't keep it together at the end of the week. We blew spawn up, burned my house down, and killed oodles of snowmen. Really, guys. We need to keep it together.

P.S You took my name (matt) so I decided to be Watt. Lol.

Heehee, sorry. I guess you can be my evil twin or something :P ...or the good twin. hmm.

Bmandk: Thanks for the nice words :) And to answer your question I went ahead and explained Ted's role and my role in the server. Should be an interesting dynamic.

A server that runs Tekkit, allows PVP and griefing, and is possessed by an evil demonic entity....? You have just created the greatest Minecraft server in history. I cannot wait to try it out!

Edit: Something else that I would like to point out: Right after I entered the server's IP into Minecraft, I decided to create a single player world just to make sure that everything in Tekkit was working properly. When I created the world, I spawned right next to about seven wolves. And I was hearing ambiance every few seconds, despite the fact that I was nowhere near a cave (I checked)....

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed, cheesy creeper.

Ha. I just realized that we had the same idea for our quotes.

>:o now I'll have to change mine.

Oh yeah, topic...

Why'd you close your server? i was under the impression this was one of the good ones...

Why'd you close your server? i was under the impression this was one of the good ones...

I got a job, as well as a few other responsibilities. I'm growing up, and finding myself uninterested in minecraft. I just don't have the motivation, you know? I kind of started the thing in an impulse one weekend anyway with no real plans so blah.

ps, Open your eyes, look up to the skies and seeeeeee.

I got a job, as well as a few other responsibilities. I'm growing up, and finding myself uninterested in minecraft. I just don't have the motivation, you know? I kind of started the thing in an impulse one weekend anyway with no real plans so blah.

"FUCK MINECRAFT IT SUCKS BALLS I'M NEVER PLAYING IT AGAIN DELETE FOREVER."

Sounds real growed up babycakes.

I felt like that about two years ago, and for a while i was like "FUCK GAMES, GAMES ARE FOR KIDS. I AM SERIOUS MAN WITH SERIOUS INTERESTS". Now I'm more like "I'm gonna watch ponies and play with legos and pop bubble wrap in public places. anyone who doesnt like it can suck it."

Re: Disgruntled player modifies title to spite the ADMINS

"FUCK MINECRAFT IT SUCKS BALLS I'M NEVER PLAYING IT AGAIN DELETE FOREVER."

Sounds real growed up babycakes.

Screw you, I'm loving this attention. Live and let troll.

• Forum Administrators

Naughty move Matt. The joke was in the report we got for it, not that you freaked out. It was a careful combination of wonder, which you went and ruined by changing the thread title. Oh well I guess you can finally grow up and touch a boob or 2!

In my defence, it was never stated that I was not allowed to change the title of my own thread, stickied or otherwise. You can't ban me for having a different sense of humor than you.

I like to troll a bit, I saw an opportunity, and I took it. I am sorry. Seriously. I am. No, I mean it, really.

But, why isn't it a temp ban? It's not like I was a completely unproductive member of the community. Booboos get band-aids, not amputation.

-Matt